Rumor:Mnet is planning to revive Produce 101 and according to insiders, is expected to air in the end of next year

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is it really that necessary? I guess we need to see how the debut group from Girls Planet does, but they can usually just brand another show and make it popular, weird they want to resurrect such a stained franchise.

Hopefully they do boys and girls at once, and debut two “sub-units”, that’d be a fun way to get two groups and would probably make both their sales really high.

• They should sell the rights to Produce show to another company, because I will not be watching anything more from Mnet going forward

In Hindsight I shouldn't have even watched Girls Planet, we knew who Mnet was and I figured they changed

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me Twice shame on me

I learned my Lesson with them

• Girls Planet is basically Produce but without the name and success.

And I knew Produce wouldn’t die lol. Girls Planet was probably the stepping stone into making it happen but either way Produce was such a good survival series despite the rigging and the Produce franchise creating an unhealthy culture I enjoyed all seasons.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepewhat: Girls planet 999 is already another produce series. Now Mnet just wants another one. Where is Queendom season 2? I want Queendom season 2.

• Well gp999 is just a season five of the show just with a different name but i can see why they want produce back that name holds a lot of power despite trying to copying it by making gp999 they couldn't generate the same success on YouTube by itself the produce serie reached millions of views , gp 999 can barley reach 5 million views their most watched performance has 9 million views

• Just gonna say this:

GP999 is failing in Korea for a reason. And it's NOT because of it's name. Everybody already knows that GP999 is basically just "Definitley-Not-Produce". It's just too soon to fully try rebooting the franchise. I'd say 2-3 year break would work so that most people forget about the issues. Also they need to avoid any potential political scandals involving other countries. NGL it's kinda weird that they decided to do a Korea vs China vs Japan thing after some of the backlash they got from Produce48. But I guess they see backlash and controversy as free advertisement for their show....

• Just gonna say this:

GP999 is failing in Korea for a reason. And it's NOT because of it's name. Everybody already knows that GP999 is basically just "Definitley-Not-Produce". It's just too soon to fully try rebooting the franchise. I'd say 2-3 year break would work so that most people forget about the issues. Also they need to avoid any potential political scandals involving other countries. NGL it's kinda weird that they decided to do a Korea vs China vs Japan thing after some of the backlash they got from Produce48. But I guess they see backlash and controversy as free advertisement for their show....

Makes sense tho, IZONE was a huge hit. I see how, from a business point, they can deal with all the rest while it's still profitable.

[COLOR=rgb(9, 141, 169)]○[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(33, 139, 161)]h[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(46, 138, 158)]o[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(58, 137, 154)]n[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(70, 136, 150)]e[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(82, 135, 146)]s[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(94, 134, 142)]t[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(107, 133, 139)]l[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(119, 132, 135)]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(126, 126, 126)]t[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(121, 121, 121)]o[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(115, 115, 115)]o[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(105, 105, 105)]m[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(100, 100, 100)]a[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(95, 95, 95)]n[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(89, 89, 89)]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(79, 79, 79)]g[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(78, 79, 80)]i[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(77, 80, 80)]r[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(75, 80, 81)]l[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(73, 81, 82)]g[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(72, 81, 82)]r[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(70, 81, 83)]o[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(69, 82, 83)]u[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(68, 82, 84)]p[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(72, 86, 88)]s[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(80, 95, 96)]t[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(84, 99, 100)]o[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(91, 107, 108)]p[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(95, 111, 112)]u[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(99, 116, 116)]t[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(107, 124, 124)]d[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(97, 124, 127)]o[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(86, 124, 129)]w[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(76, 124, 132)]n[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(55, 124, 137)]h[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(45, 124, 140)]e[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(34, 124, 142)]r[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(24, 124, 145)]e[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(3, 124, 150)]○[/COLOR]

• Just gonna say this:

That “backlash” was just forum Knetz talking shit. Most Koreans don’t care about all of that, especially the target demographic being youth

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!