Naver: "If It Comes Out It Is Sold Out" YG's Monster Rookie Attracting Huge Endorsements and CFs

• https://mobile.twitter.com/YGA…tatus/1394483486967304192

Korea Economic Daily TV

“If it comes out, it is sold out” Treasure, MZ generation'sniping taste' succeeded... 'Attention' in the advertising world

[Reporter Yoo Byung-cheol, Digital Issue Team, Korea Economic TV]

A202105180184_1_20210518113605524.jpg?type=w430Original view

YG's large rookie TREASURE is captivating the global MZ generation with its friendly yet fresh charm.

It is an analysis that it has succeeded in communicating with fans with contents that actively utilize online platforms, including self-produced video contents such as'Treasure Map', and is rapidly increasing its ripple power in the distribution market.

The cosmetic brand 'Manyo Factory', which actually selected Treasure as an advertising model, is smiling. This is because the products sold on CJ Olive Young's mobile live broadcast'Olive' achieved record-high sales. Treasure appeared on this broadcast and recommended the'Witch Factory' product that he was using directly and communicated with the fans.

Treasure's bright and positive image and the passionate support of global fans showed synergy. Treasure, the eighth month after his debut, has proved himself as an emerging powerhouse in the advertising industry.

In addition, 12 standing dolls of Line Friends' treasure character'TRUZ' also suffered shortages. These dolls, sold in medium and jumbo sizes, respectively, were sold out in one minute at the time of their first release last month at LINE Friends' domestic official smart store. The Line Friends Collection, a global online select store for 18 countries in Asia, North America and South America, also sold out in less than an hour.

Treasure has been running'TREASURE STUDIO' with Line Friends. This is a new character IP (Intellectual Property Rights) development project that utilizes the personality and characteristics of Treasure. Treasure and Line Friends applied a nurturing game concept and communicated with fans around the world from the production process, creating the appearance, personality, and story of each character to attract topics. In addition, Treasure also released 16 types of TrueZ stickers in 7 countries including Korea and Japan through LINE Messenger, and launched an augmented reality (AR) camera filter for Instagram, targeting the tastes of the MZ generation through various character activities. This activity of Treasure is in line with the trend of the MZ generation pursuing a unique experience.

It is expected that growth is expected in the metaverse-based marketing field as not only the artist's natural ability but also Treasure's other competitiveness is confirmed. The Nintendo Switch'Gather, Animal Forest'-'Treasure Island', which was held in the form of an event in commemoration of the release of Japan's debut album in March, gave a glimpse of the possibility. Even though it wasn't part of an advertisement or collaboration,'Gather, Animal Forest'-'Treasure Island' got a hot response in Japan, and Treasure took the top spot in Yahoo Japan's search terms. An advertising official said, “We have confirmed the potential of Treasure on various platforms linked to Metaverse.” “As Treasure with an energetic image is supported by the MZ generation fandom, it is worth using their brands in the advertising market as well.” Evaluated.

The sea where Treasure's popularity was predicted Treasure, which debuted in August last year, released four albums in the'THE FIRST STEP' series for about five months in a row according to YG's super-fast and super-intensive strategy, recording a total of over 1 million copies.

While all four album title songs are on top of major Japanese music charts,'THE FIRST STEP: TREASURE EFFECT' has won 5 crowns in the ranking of major local weekly albums such as Oricon, Line Music, and Billboard Japan.

Treasure plans to communicate more closely with fans through the global fan community platform Weverse. It is noteworthy whether Treasure, which is expanding its unrivaled skills and strong fandom, will make a big success as a next-generation runner who will reinforce the brand's global recognition in the advertising world.

@treasuremykids

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Add another endorsement as of yesterday.

TREASURE is chosen as the new face of “I’MMUNE” which is an aloe immune health functional food that helps boost immunity

This is added to their other endorsements-

-Manyo Cosmetics

-Shoppee

-Gentle Monster

-Korea Tourism Organization

-Ruangguru

E_atEgbUUAMrwOc?format=png&name=small

E_at5itVgAQWcZ9?format=jpg&name=large

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!