Friendships that shippers ruined for you

• Lol Jensoo's Paris "date" made you roll your eyes because you're a delusional Jenlisa shipper. I've seen you in threads in the old forum trying to claim Jensoo's friendship is pure fan service as part of your weird conspiracy theory that YG plots to keep Jennie and Lisa apart. It's obvious that everyone in BP sees each other as sisters only, and Jensoo are genuinely amongst the closest pairs in the group

• Why do you let them destroy the things that are precious to you and that you love? Just ignore them.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Tbh, I don't pay attention to shippers.

I was last week years old when I found out there are shippers problems on Stray Kids fandom.

I even posted in the Guild shocked :cryingr:

Thats shocking, I feel like I see lee know and han stuff everywhere

:pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Thats shocking, I feel like I see lee know and han stuff everywhere

:pepe-cross:

I see too, but Han and Lee Know's friendship for me is so precious that even if people had malicious intentions with what they posted, I saw it innocently lol

I discovered there were a problem when Lee Know started to talk about Han on his bubble days ago. I saw nothing wrong, Minho always talks about the other members and what they are doing, but apparently a lot of people started to post "Free Lee Know" like If what he was doing was fanservice??? because of minsungers and It pissed me off, because I don't know why they were coming for the members themselves and not the shippers :pepenomad:

• I’m a taelice shipper :eyes: I fallen down the trap recently but effing liskookers are loud as hell. Like I know it’s probably not true taelice but they look so good together and I tweeted this and lizkookers found me and when I saw the bs they write. 🥺

I have some theories of my own. They are definitely friends if nothing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!