Blacklisting?!!! Do you think SM has anything to do with what is going on with Jessica and Krystal?

• To what extent do you think SM is responsible for the drama going on about Jessica and Krystal? 34

The result is only visible to the participants.

So we all know how SM sabotages the idols who leave especially musically. So, the idols who leave are now smarter, they don't do much singing in Korea, they do other stuff like modeling and acting instead.

Jessica announced that she'll soon release new music and Jessica's and Krystal's reality show is airing and that's something that SM wanted but ruined, now suddenly, there's drama about a staff member suffering while filming and then Jessica's clothing brand drama.

Do you think SM has anything to do with that?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So we all know how SM sabotages the idols who leave especially musically. So, the idols who leave are now smarter, they don't do much singing in Korea, they do other stuff like modeling and acting instead.

Jessica announced that she'll soon release new music and Jessica's and Krystal's reality show is airing and that's something that SM wanted but ruined, now suddenly, there's drama about a staff member suffering while filming and then Jessica's clothing brand drama.

Not sure about Jessica but I don't think Krystal is interested in music at all anymore

• the director said he was sick during the filming and had a hard time in general because of production. he said he didn't mean for people to take his words to attack jungsis because they were great to work with but the experience in general was rough, since they travelled across the us in only a couple of weeks.

it seems to me that his problem was that he made something and wasn't able to say it was worth it because it took 2 years to come out. so now hes at this point where all he remembers is the bad of that experience and can't appreciate it now that it's out. so for that reason i do think sm is partly to blame because the only reason it took so long to come out is because of sm.

as for her music, yea if she had a way to promote in korea i think we'd have gotten the album by now. but the only way it'll be worth it for her to put out an album is if she can tour asia so its not gonna happen yet. probably why shes putting out some songs through j&k instead. we've already her 4 snippets on the show.

• So we all know how SM sabotages the idols who leave especially musically. So, the idols who leave are now smarter, they don't do much singing in Korea, they do other stuff like modeling and acting instead.

SM had nothing to do with the clothing brand drama

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• SM had nothing to do with the clothing brand drama

they definitely had nothing to do with the issues involving the brand but i do think they capitalized on it to shit on jessica. the news came out in hk days ago but in korea all the articles came out on her kicked out anniversary, with insiders chiming in left and right.

• SM can prolly only put pressure on tv channels to not promote them. And that’s a big maybe.

I don’t think they can invent a multi million dollar law suit for someone who isnt even that big a deal when they have so many other artists to take care of.

No SM can't invent a million dollar lawsuit but they can use that information to hurt Jessica. They use confidential and secret financial information and create bad press to ruin her solo endeavors and her sister's.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure about Jessica but I don't think Krystal is interested in music at all anymore

Yet I'm still patiently waiting for the Jessica and Krystal album.

• No SM can't invent a million dollar lawsuit but they can use that information to hurt Jessica. They use confidential and secret financial information and create bad press to ruin her solo endeavors and her sister's.

You don’t think an well-known idol getting sued is a juicy story? Instead you think SM paid off the press to write the story??

Your just coming off as delusional at this point.

• the director said he was sick during the filming and had a hard time in general because of production. he said he didn't mean for people to take his words to attack jungsis because they were great to work with but the experience in general was rough, since they travelled across the us in only a couple of weeks.

it seems to me that his problem was that he made something and wasn't able to say it was worth it because it took 2 years to come out. so now hes at this point where all he remembers is the bad of that experience and can't appreciate it now that it's out. so for that reason i do think sm is partly to blame because the only reason it took so long to come out is because of sm.

as for her music, yea if she had a way to promote in korea i think we'd have gotten the album by now. but the only way it'll be worth it for her to put out an album is if she can tour asia so its not gonna happen yet. probably why shes putting out some songs through j&k instead. we've already her 4 snippets on the show.

It must've been so hard for him.

I'm looking forward to listening to her new music, I hope more drops soon.

• they definitely had nothing to do with the issues involving the brand but i do think they capitalized on it to shit on jessica. the news came out in hk days ago but in korea all the articles came out on her kicked out anniversary, with insiders chiming in left and right.

This^^

• No SM can't invent a million dollar lawsuit but they can use that information to hurt Jessica. They use confidential and secret financial information and create bad press to ruin her solo endeavors and her sister's.

Truth is I don’t think she’s that important. Esp not so many years later lol. But yeah sure maybe SM did negative press campaign.

• 1. Jessica doesn't even seem to care about music, or she would do music and not write books '-'

2. Hmmmm.... SM isn't the one who forced them to make a loan and don't pay back, so i don't see how they can have anything to do with this drama '-'

Do you think SM can spread the Blanc & Eclare financial crisis and create bad press for Jessica?

• Truth I don’t think she’s that important. Esp not so many years later lol. But yeah sure maybe SM did negative press campaign.

As long as she can still make millions of dollars, then she's very important. Also, the Jessica and Krystal brand can be so huge if done right. They weren't pushed hard but they easily became the most popular Korean siblings.

Unless the whole blacklisting claim is false, but if it's true, I don't see SM letting them grow healthily without a fight.

• You don’t think an well-known idol getting sued is a juicy story? Instead you think SM paid off the press to write the story??

Your just coming off as delusional at this point.

No, it's not that deep to me.

And the real question is, can SM do it or not? Also the timing is weird.

• I don't know, Jessica has her fashion brand to keep her busy and she is just releasing music for the fans, I don't know if she wishes to promote in Korea although she gave a vague answer when asked once.

Krystal have been non-stop even when her time with SM was coming to an end and afterwards, so I don't think she is been blacklisted.

And there are a lot of reasons why a travel show can be delayed.

On the bright side, we have Jessica new music soon!

• Truth is I don’t think she’s that important. Esp not so many years later lol. But yeah sure maybe SM did negative press campaign.

Also, I don't think it's such a long time because it took Jaejoong about 10 years to be able to do a variety show again. So I think it can be more serious than we think.

• Yeah no, it's the ugly press and jealous antis thirsting over the news. SM clearly blocked Jessica in her past CBs and what not but this is a reach. The PD who complained specifically talked about the editors giving him hard times, not the sisters but obviously hate-filled sickos assumed he meant the Jung sisters' attitude and blew it over in communities/forums (no official media coverage). Then the PD immediately replied that the Jung sisters were lovely and he didn't mean them by that post but it was too late before pann girls see it. SM involvement seems farfetched. Had this been in 2014/2016, I would've suspected the smear campaign but now she is not a threat at all.

lt64IYu.gif

• It's so sad to see Krystal not so into music and I still think she'll release music too because she one time introduced her producer friend on her sister's YouTube channel and revealed their working space in her show. I think she was trying to say something.

I don't know, but, I'm excited for all the new music that's coming. It's been long.

• Sm helped get her out of spotlight bur she made her own dumb choices marrying Tyler

She is already married??? That's new.

• She hasn't married him yet, but he is involved in her businesses, which is worse.

It's worrying.

• It's so sad to see Krystal not so into music and I still think she'll release music too because she one time introduced her producer friend on her sister's YouTube channel and revealed their working space in her show. I think she was trying to say something.

I don't know, but, I'm excited for all the new music that's coming. It's been long.

Who knows, she has done a lot of acting lately but maybe someday she will. All of the f(x) girls have released/are about to release new music post-SM. I think Luna's comeback will be a good way to measure if they are really blacklisted or not in Korea since she is the only Korean member making a comeback so far.

• Yeah no, it's the ugly press and jealous antis thirsting over the news. SM clearly blocked Jessica in her past CBs and what not but this is a reach. The PD who complained specifically talked about the editors giving him hard times, not the sisters but obviously hate-filled sickos assumed he meant the Jung sisters' attitude and blew it over in communities/forums (no official media coverage). Then the PD immediately replied that the Jung sisters were lovely and he didn't mean them by that post but it was too late before pann girls see it. SM involvement seems farfetched. Had this been in 2014/2016, I would've suspected the smear campaign but now she is not a threat at all.

It's good to know.

• As long as she can still make millions of dollars, then she's very important. Also, the Jessica and Krystal brand can be so huge if done right. They weren't pushed hard but they easily became the most popular Korean siblings.

Unless the whole blacklisting claim is false, but if it's true, I don't see SM letting them grow healthily without a fight.

Nah they aren’t that important in the grand scheme of things. Esp not now.

• The director had to take a 20 hour flight to the US then travel to 8 different cities within the course of 2 weeks. With the flu. Plus the 2 year delay. I would be over and done with the show at this point too. He still praised Jungsis so meh

Kmedia has always had it out for Jessica, I don't even care anymore and she likely doesn't either, I just subs

• Who knows, she has done a lot of acting lately but maybe someday she will. All of the f(x) girls have released/are about to release new music post-SM. I think Luna's comeback will be a good way to measure if they are really blacklisted or not in Korea since she is the only Korean member making a comeback so far.

Krystal's upcoming drama is going to be lit,like Krystal, her co-star is so good at his job.

I really wish Luna all the best.

• Wasn't that album recorded under SM? Unless they come up with new material or pull a Taylor and re-record it, you will keep waiting.

I hope they do something about it.

• Nah they aren’t that important in the grand scheme of things. Esp not now.

Ok.

• What drama? Jessica was very likely blocked by SM back then but who knows about now. She's hasn't really focused on Korea much for while now.

Krystal they let her do what she wanted for her time in SM. She seemed she was into acting more than idol work..

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!