Is twice trying to recreate bts dynamite success for the feels?

• Bts western English releases are largely bright and heavily auto tuned. I can’t immediately think that the feels is quite similar in those aspects right.

Is this type of music what westerners like?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but that concept is literally TWICE's bread and butter.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but that concept is literally TWICE's bread and butter.

External Content www.youtube.com

But they specifically returned to this concept for the American release. Started with alcohol free when they started the western push

• CRINGE

1+ year later people still pressed and triggered with dyna's success. :smirks2:

Huhh how was this interpreted. Please don’t over read everything

• They've been doing bright songs since they debuted and where's the heavy autotune?

Hmmm this is debatable then. Idk from my perspective it is quite heavily auto tuned, noticeably more than their previous releases

• So Twice are even not allowed do cute concept anymore? Sigh... I am done

Wtf your comprehension skills. I was not criticising the concept, I was more so asking if this was the preference of western acts since groups that want to expand there is adopting it. You DINGUSS

• The whole concept is veeeerry Olivia Rodrigo inspired. The cheerleaders, the lockers, the prom concept, the collage letter cover, plaid outfits, etc. You can try and convince me that's not the case but it's not a coincidence that they hop on the Y2K trend that has been rising in KPOP lately due to Olivia's popularity.

The retro trend has been on the rise too(though it's kinda dead now...) so I'm not shocked they hopped on that too. Dynamite was also released when the retro concepts and sounds were trendy too.

I do find it interesting how they ditched the more darker\mature concepts they've been going for post-Yes or Yes, but I guess the OG fans will be more happy about this.

• No, I don't think so.

Twice always makes bright and sweet songs. Nothing new. The only difference is that it is this time in english.

And Retro was already popular before Dynamite. Dua Lipa is the best example.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• The whole concept is veeeerry Olivia Rodrigo inspired. The cheerleaders, the lockers, the prom concept, the collage letter cover, plaid outfits, etc. You can try and convince me that's not the case but it's not a coincidence that they hop on the Y2K trend that has been rising in KPOP lately due to Olivia's popularity.

The retro trend has been on the rise too(though it's kinda dead now...) so I'm not shocked they hopped on that too. Dynamite was also released when the retro concepts and sounds were trendy too.

I do find it interesting how they ditched the more darker\mature concepts they've been going for post-Yes or Yes, but I guess the OG fans will be more happy about this.

I dont think its OR inspired, The cheerleaders,the locker…Twice has been doing it since debut. And their outfits is so similar to their Likey and Yes or Yes era. The Feels is when you mix

Like Ohh Ah+Cheer Up+Likey and A little bit of Yes or Yes. Its the OG Twice.

I'm sorry what? That has been a popular concept for years and something Twice themselves have done in the past way before anyone knew who Olivia Rodrigo was

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!