Why was it okay to say Soojin/Irene had an effect on their group but not Lia to Itzy

• i mean most people didn't care about lia's situation tbfh.

also irene's blew up because people always dismissed her behavior

and soojin's was well, just downright insane..

• Irene's case and these bullying cases r very different. Irene had no option other than apology. It ended right then and there when the stylist accepted it. She went into a hiatus

It had no effect on RV overall when u think about it.

The other 2 r very different. The bullying scandals have no proof. They could or couldn't be one at the same time. I always thought lias case was nugu. I feel jyps decision to take on the victim, didn't they?gave it spotlight.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ 𝓘𝓤 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

65b3f1e1aa73672380893c10179e44effda46d21.gifv GOWdueMbkAAKzP3?format=jpg&name=large5e73593750e04f5fa6e1f86f54a6bd87d896fe84.gifvGOWd9tQagAABT9E?format=jpg&name=large5e73593750e04f5fa6e1f86f54a6bd87d896fe84.gifvGOWdubybsAADHPT?format=jpg&name=large 65b3f1e1aa73672380893c10179e44effda46d21.gifv

• I think Loco isn’t a good song and is performing as such, but what do i know. I think placing blame only on Lia is oversimplifying many problem Itzy could have.

They were struggling to keep up with their debut era success for some time now, so Loco’s performance isn’t too surprising (maybe a tad bit worse than many expected)

• Irene's situation had evidence to back it up, Lia's situation has the accuser giving details that are all over the place and don't make sense. Soojin's situation was also different. This is just people wanting ITZY to get dragged, especially Lia, because they're mad :S

This exactly.

And with Irene, a lot of other people spoke out to say she isn't like that always so people are starting to forgive her because everyone has bad days and there's been enough people coming out with positive accounts to prove that point.

I was surprised to find out that Sohye's rumors turned out to be true. She has school records to confirm it and people managed to dig out old posts about her where everyone said that she was infamous and the whole school knew her and that her whole image on Produce 101 was fake. I was so surprised and she really fooled me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Lia's case didn't have that much effect compared to irene and soojin. it is obvious when itzy song Mafia was stable on charts after Lia's case came in light again after jyp lawsuit was rejected by court. in Gidle case; Hwaa was in top 10 in Melon but soon dropped out of charts after Soojin scandal broke. There are a lot of different reasons why.

First of all; irene is much more popular and well known in korea. And her personality is very shy and reserved so it was more shocking to people. irene also apologized and went on hiatus so it confirmed that the scandal must be true. in Soojin's case; the girl who complained is Seo Shin ae; who is known actress in korea. Her allegations also came after hwaa comeback which was successful and got lots of praise.

Lia's case was first in 2020 when the girl claimed she was bullied but jyp said they will sue and then nothing happened so everyone forgot about it until the lawsuit results came in may or june 2021.

if Lia had that much effect on itzy Why did jyp still go with her when they kept Hyunjin on hiatus for months?

• I was surprised to find out that Sohye's rumors turned out to be true. She has school records to confirm it and people managed to dig out old posts about her where everyone said that she was infamous and the whole school knew her and that her whole image on Produce 101 was fake. I was so surprised and she really fooled me.

This is what made me always confused at some people that jumping into the hate bandwagon without proper evidence. There are many idols involve in bullying scandals and only a few have been proven true. Like Sohye's case, there are already witnesses and evidence, she can't even turn around the situation. For a case like Lia, people need to take it easy first. When people say it is hard for bullying victims to come forward, it is indeed true, but it is also hard to determine whether the allegation is true or false. Wish people could stay natural first.

• This exactly.

And with Irene, a lot of other people spoke out to say she isn't like that always so people are starting to forgive her because everyone has bad days and there's been enough people coming out with positive accounts to prove that point.

I was surprised to find out that Sohye's rumors turned out to be true. She has school records to confirm it and people managed to dig out old posts about her where everyone said that she was infamous and the whole school knew her and that her whole image on Produce 101 was fake. I was so surprised and she really fooled me.

Didn't the accuser say it was all fake? Dare I say, DebunkedTM ?

Kim So Hye’s Agency Reveals Her School Violence Accuser Was Actually The Perpetrator
    Posted in r/kpop by u/neocitywayv • 577 points and 42 comments
    www.reddit.com

• This is what made me always confused at some people that jumping into the hate bandwagon without proper evidence. There are many idols involve in bullying scandals and only a few have been proven true. Like Sohye's case, there are already witnesses and evidence, she can't even turn around the situation. For a case like Lia, people need to take it easy first. When people say it is hard for bullying victims to come forward, it is indeed true, but it is also hard to determine whether the allegation is true or false. Wish people could stay natural first.

I know that knetz jump on people accused of bullying for 2 reasons:

1) bullying is extremely severe in SK and it's worse than in many places, it's extreme for real and a lot of people experienced it and that's why they're so against bullies

2) there are some people who seriously hate celebrities and love jumping on the bandwagon to destroy them regardless of the truth.

That's why I wish at least intl fans can wait for the situation to develop because we rely on translations and sometimes those can be unfair and biased.

If people remember Baekho's situation, he ended up being completely innocent yet we had people like Minyun's W1 akgaes spreading false rumors about him like gospel. His case was investigated by the prosecutor who brought down chaebols and politicians like nobody else before and they are a hotshot in the law world there and they concluded that Baekho is not guilty of anything and that the accuser lied and even though 99 percent of people believe him now, some people still love using false accusations that almost ruined his life against him. Broduce rigged him out and tried to blame that on him (because he was suffering from extreme anxiety due to the show intentionally evil editing him for his manly visuals despite him being nothing but kind, helpful, hardworking and most importantly talented and a rightful finalist), his father died before he got to see him cleared (even though his family knew he was innocent, I wish his father got to see that victory of his) and his father was ill for a long time so he was also dealing with that, he got a massive amount of hate for nothing and his accuser was the sister of his once close friend and daughter of family friends so imagine how that was for him (even if her mother and brother did apologize, what she did was horrifying and I wish she got to suffer some consequences - like the girl made up a story and got caught with provably untrue information and deleted her post before it created a lot of buzz and reuploaded it at the height of his Broduce fame half a year later with those details fixed but then people found more mistakes with her timeline and definite proof that he wasn't where she said he was on the dates she provided and was somewhere else and then she deleted those posts and changed the dates again and then when people realized that he couldn't have been there either way because during that year he didn't live in his hometown, that should've been enough for everyone to know she was lying).

mKl7Ghm.png

• Didn't the accuser say it was all fake? Dare I say, DebunkedTM ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/…eals_her_school_violence/

No, this wasn't true. Her accuser aka the person who came out with those information was not the person she bullied and that's the only thing that was proven and her company was accused of altering facts after this exact statement you linked.

Kim Sohye's agency accused of lying about her school bullying controversy
    Posted in r/kpop by u/thatkpophomeboy • 187 points and 19 comments
    www.reddit.com

mKl7Ghm.png

• No, this wasn't true. Her accuser aka the person who came out with those information was not the person she bullied and that's the only thing that was proven and her company was accused of altering facts after this exact statement you linked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/…cused_of_lying_about_her/

So if a small-mid size agency can attempt this, imagine how much big companies can spend to shut people up about their idol's bullying. Not that accusers can't play hardball either

• So if a small-mid size agency can attempt this, imagine how much big companies can spend to shut people up about their idol's bullying. Not that accusers can't play hardball either

yWtCtIS.png

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!