It would be ok if Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo got no promo

• idk about that users obsession with jennie but you're clearly obsessed with OP lmao

:pepe-hehe:

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• A user had their post deleted because of an ss, but I believe it had to be something else since no one heard of this before :pepestare:

To clarify: it is not against the rules to provide screenshots of public posts if it is being used for valid on-topic discussion. The calling out that is against the rules is bringing up users to shade them when it has no understood relevance to that topic. It is also against the rules to use conversations where the parties involved had an expectation of privacy.

• You obviously don't like them very much then. Chaennie already had their promo periods and thankfully YG did a good job. But for Lisa they forgot hope to promote again...

what world did you live in where yge served jennie justice????

just stop, i dont know how far you are diving in twitter or reddit to look for people saying lisa's solo promo was okay. i never seen ANYONE say that. just admit your a lisa akgae who wants to bring the other members down, esp jennie. damn, this isnt the battle of whos blackpink bias was mismanaged the most. if yge can barely manage the biggest girl group currently, what makes you think it'll be any better solo-wise???

• Omg We cried on twitter, we cried on instagram, we cried on YouTube we even cried here. What do you want us to do ? hang ourselves.

Every member of BP got less than they deserved so we cry about it and move on.

Let's stop crying now. PLZ I'm begging you

• A user had their post deleted because of an ss, but I believe it had to be something else since no one heard of this before :pepestare:

Dont worry the mods usually pick and choose.

Just look at my lack of a dp

:pepe-sad:

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• what world did you live in where yge served jennie justice????

just stop, i dont know how far you are diving in twitter or reddit to look for people saying lisa's solo promo was okay. i never seen ANYONE say that. just admit your a lisa akgae who wants to bring the other members down, esp jennie. damn, this isnt the battle of whos blackpink bias was mismanaged the most. if yge can barely manage the biggest girl group currently, what makes you think it'll be any better solo-wise???

No, I am not an akgae. Why does everyone who defends Lisa get called that? In what way am I trying to bring Jennie down? It is telling that people only focus on her when I also said Rosé got more promo. Shows who the akgaes are in this situation. Why do you all badly want Jennie to be mistreated anyway? Some fans you are.

I'm tired of the excuses always flying when it comes to Lisa. No promo? Fine. No dance break? Who cares. Got asked no questions at group fan meetings? No big deal. By trying to accuse me of hating other members you are just deflecting. Also felling Blinks on here can say anything negative about Lisa and not get called out. But simply say YG treats Lisa badly? You hate Jennie. Your minds work in illogical ways.

• Lacking promo is different than no promo. Just give it a rest akgae,

What kind of logic is this? So because she got the bare minimum it is ok. You calling me an akgae after saying this is hysterical.

Pretty clear her promo was cut short because of other members PFW schedules, which is just tragic behaviour from a company. But sure, calling it out makes me the bad one. No other solo promo will be so short but who cares, it's Lisa right?

• What kind of logic is this? So because she got the bare minimum it is ok. You calling me an akgae after saying this is hysterical.

Pretty clear her promo was cut short because of other members PFW schedules, which is just tragic behaviour from a company. But sure, calling it out makes me the bad one. No other solo promo will be so short but who cares, it's Lisa right?

How can they cut promo short when you say there was no promo?

Stick to one story.

Yes the promo was lacking, but it was for all members.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!