It would be ok if Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo got no promo

• Presumably every Blink agrees seen as they all think Lisa getting the bare minimum was acceptable :-)

Or are they going to come out and finally admit that they are happy with the double standards and never cared for her in the first place?

Watch this space :eyes:

Spilled.

What I am seeing is blinks are happy to claim any of Lisa’s success but they don’t put the effort in. It’s shitty.

• When will you stop pretending you aren't a Lisa akgae who hates Jennie unless you're using her for your delusional ship

Yea, Lisa didn't get fair promo but plenty of blinks have been vocal about it. What else do you want people to do? You guys are just getting annoying atp

• I think blinks will never take u seriously now since u dragged Jennie

When did I drag her? Yet another fake narrative created on her to deflect from Lisa's mistreatment and from all the OT3 and akgaes on here who think Lisa being mistreated is fair but call anyone a hater the moment they say another member is promoted well.

• You blinks have only yourself to blame though for been too nice to this akgae, most of you encourage op behaviors together with that jenchua so don't be mad op finally quit pretending to be a cute little nice ot4 lol..

• Presumably every Blink agrees seen as they all think Lisa getting the bare minimum was acceptable

no-one even thinks that lmfao

whats with deluded people spouting just stupid nonsense over and over to try make it true.

Your such a fake ass blink should change your name to LisaNation honestly.

• When did I drag her? Yet another fake narrative created on her to deflect from Lisa's mistreatment and from all the OT3 and akgaes on here who think Lisa being mistreated is fair but call anyone a hater the moment they say another member is promoted well.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

44046718073e25263d894081078b0b75f4e61ebe.jpg

b16fd01e50b02a07880efe78999dd8587537bc73.jpg

You're a fake ass, bullshitter and a trashy person.

• Even I'm tired of this discussion. Almost nobody is ok with this situation and i think we are already vocal enough, this treatment isn't ok and bringing the girls isn't ok too.

Jennie had a way worse promo period, Rosé after 4 years got her time to shine with her promo being good, not GREAT, GOOD and Jisoo also disappears most of the time and appear after so let's just stop this thing and if we have a problem with an user, talk directly with the user. It's tiring.

Anyways, ChaeSoo are being cutes in Paris and I'm really excited to see JenLisa arrive after and IF they will be together. I hope they are. I want ot4 content. Aaaaaand I'm beyond excited to see their outfits and just them doing BLACKPINK things!! Queens!!

• You blinks have only yourself to blame though for been too nice to this akgae, most of you encourage op behaviors together with that jenchua so don't be mad op finally quit pretending to be a cute little nice ot4 lol..

Well no fandom welcomes akgaes as their own like blinks on akp. Lol

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• But no one is okay with it? I’m utterly pissed that lisa isn’t getting the treatment and fairness she deserves. I haven’t seen any blinks spew this narrative you speak of tbh.

・❥・ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ~ ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ<3・❥・

• But no one is okay with it? I’m utterly pissed that lisa isn’t getting the treatment and fairness she deserves. I haven’t seen any blinks spew this narrative you speak of tbh.

You sig :pepe-life-support: why are you treating me like this? Kkkkk

• Yes, I remember Jennie's insane promotional period of 6 music shows. If only they all only got 6 music show performances. Let's be real if Lisa got the EXACT same as Jennie you would still be crying about her lack of promo.

When are you going to stop this hissy fit, I've been tired of it since Chaennie went to LA.

"Asked them how you like it and it's lookin' like they hate that"

• Yes, I remember Jennie's insane promotional period of 6 music shows. If only they all only got 6 music show performances. Let's be real if Lisa got the EXACT same as Jennie you would still be crying about her lack of promo.

When are you going to stop this hissy fit, I've been tired of it since Chaennie went to LA.

Oh, you remember? I thought: wow, i can't believe I'm seeing Jennie everyday :pepe-clown-gear: kkkkkk YGE did this with an IT GIRL and her NATIONAL HIT .... Insane how the pinks were never treated right.

𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕐 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

• I am tired of seeing 100 threads complaining about Lisa'solo everyday here. How long are we going to whine about it? Let's just stop here. You guys are making her solo Era so annoying and miserable. Let's celebrate her achievements instead and move on. Lisa and Jennie are going to Paris so I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully Lisa can attend some fashion shows there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!