It would be ok if Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo got no promo

• Presumably every Blink agrees seen as they all think Lisa getting the bare minimum was acceptable :-)

Or are they going to come out and finally admit that they are happy with the double standards and never cared for her in the first place?

Watch this space :eyes:

• Presumably every Blink agrees seen as they all think Lisa getting the bare minimum was acceptable :-)

Or are they going to come out and finally admit that they are happy with the double standards and never cared for her in the first place?

Watch this space :eyes:

Spilled.

What I am seeing is blinks are happy to claim any of Lisa’s success but they don’t put the effort in. It’s shitty.

• When will you stop pretending you aren't a Lisa akgae who hates Jennie unless you're using her for your delusional ship

Yea, Lisa didn't get fair promo but plenty of blinks have been vocal about it. What else do you want people to do? You guys are just getting annoying atp

• I think blinks will never take u seriously now since u dragged Jennie

When did I drag her? Yet another fake narrative created on her to deflect from Lisa's mistreatment and from all the OT3 and akgaes on here who think Lisa being mistreated is fair but call anyone a hater the moment they say another member is promoted well.

• You blinks have only yourself to blame though for been too nice to this akgae, most of you encourage op behaviors together with that jenchua so don't be mad op finally quit pretending to be a cute little nice ot4 lol..

• Presumably every Blink agrees seen as they all think Lisa getting the bare minimum was acceptable

no-one even thinks that lmfao

whats with deluded people spouting just stupid nonsense over and over to try make it true.

Your such a fake ass blink should change your name to LisaNation honestly.

• Even I'm tired of this discussion. Almost nobody is ok with this situation and i think we are already vocal enough, this treatment isn't ok and bringing the girls isn't ok too.

Jennie had a way worse promo period, Rosé after 4 years got her time to shine with her promo being good, not GREAT, GOOD and Jisoo also disappears most of the time and appear after so let's just stop this thing and if we have a problem with an user, talk directly with the user. It's tiring.

Anyways, ChaeSoo are being cutes in Paris and I'm really excited to see JenLisa arrive after and IF they will be together. I hope they are. I want ot4 content. Aaaaaand I'm beyond excited to see their outfits and just them doing BLACKPINK things!! Queens!!

• You blinks have only yourself to blame though for been too nice to this akgae, most of you encourage op behaviors together with that jenchua so don't be mad op finally quit pretending to be a cute little nice ot4 lol..

Well no fandom welcomes akgaes as their own like blinks on akp. Lol

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• But no one is okay with it? I’m utterly pissed that lisa isn’t getting the treatment and fairness she deserves. I haven’t seen any blinks spew this narrative you speak of tbh.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• Yes, I remember Jennie's insane promotional period of 6 music shows. If only they all only got 6 music show performances. Let's be real if Lisa got the EXACT same as Jennie you would still be crying about her lack of promo.

When are you going to stop this hissy fit, I've been tired of it since Chaennie went to LA.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Yes, I remember Jennie's insane promotional period of 6 music shows. If only they all only got 6 music show performances. Let's be real if Lisa got the EXACT same as Jennie you would still be crying about her lack of promo.

When are you going to stop this hissy fit, I've been tired of it since Chaennie went to LA.

Oh, you remember? I thought: wow, i can't believe I'm seeing Jennie everyday :pepe-clown-gear: kkkkkk YGE did this with an IT GIRL and her NATIONAL HIT .... Insane how the pinks were never treated right.

• I am tired of seeing 100 threads complaining about Lisa'solo everyday here. How long are we going to whine about it? Let's just stop here. You guys are making her solo Era so annoying and miserable. Let's celebrate her achievements instead and move on. Lisa and Jennie are going to Paris so I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully Lisa can attend some fashion shows there.

• idk about that users obsession with jennie but you're clearly obsessed with OP lmao

:pepe-hehe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• A user had their post deleted because of an ss, but I believe it had to be something else since no one heard of this before :pepestare:

To clarify: it is not against the rules to provide screenshots of public posts if it is being used for valid on-topic discussion. The calling out that is against the rules is bringing up users to shade them when it has no understood relevance to that topic. It is also against the rules to use conversations where the parties involved had an expectation of privacy.

• You obviously don't like them very much then. Chaennie already had their promo periods and thankfully YG did a good job. But for Lisa they forgot hope to promote again...

what world did you live in where yge served jennie justice????

just stop, i dont know how far you are diving in twitter or reddit to look for people saying lisa's solo promo was okay. i never seen ANYONE say that. just admit your a lisa akgae who wants to bring the other members down, esp jennie. damn, this isnt the battle of whos blackpink bias was mismanaged the most. if yge can barely manage the biggest girl group currently, what makes you think it'll be any better solo-wise???

• A user had their post deleted because of an ss, but I believe it had to be something else since no one heard of this before :pepestare:

Dont worry the mods usually pick and choose.

Just look at my lack of a dp

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• what world did you live in where yge served jennie justice????

just stop, i dont know how far you are diving in twitter or reddit to look for people saying lisa's solo promo was okay. i never seen ANYONE say that. just admit your a lisa akgae who wants to bring the other members down, esp jennie. damn, this isnt the battle of whos blackpink bias was mismanaged the most. if yge can barely manage the biggest girl group currently, what makes you think it'll be any better solo-wise???

No, I am not an akgae. Why does everyone who defends Lisa get called that? In what way am I trying to bring Jennie down? It is telling that people only focus on her when I also said Rosé got more promo. Shows who the akgaes are in this situation. Why do you all badly want Jennie to be mistreated anyway? Some fans you are.

I'm tired of the excuses always flying when it comes to Lisa. No promo? Fine. No dance break? Who cares. Got asked no questions at group fan meetings? No big deal. By trying to accuse me of hating other members you are just deflecting. Also felling Blinks on here can say anything negative about Lisa and not get called out. But simply say YG treats Lisa badly? You hate Jennie. Your minds work in illogical ways.

• Lacking promo is different than no promo. Just give it a rest akgae,

What kind of logic is this? So because she got the bare minimum it is ok. You calling me an akgae after saying this is hysterical.

Pretty clear her promo was cut short because of other members PFW schedules, which is just tragic behaviour from a company. But sure, calling it out makes me the bad one. No other solo promo will be so short but who cares, it's Lisa right?

• What kind of logic is this? So because she got the bare minimum it is ok. You calling me an akgae after saying this is hysterical.

Pretty clear her promo was cut short because of other members PFW schedules, which is just tragic behaviour from a company. But sure, calling it out makes me the bad one. No other solo promo will be so short but who cares, it's Lisa right?

How can they cut promo short when you say there was no promo?

Stick to one story.

Yes the promo was lacking, but it was for all members.

• No, I am not an akgae. Why does everyone who defends Lisa get called that? In what way am I trying to bring Jennie down? It is telling that people only focus on her when I also said Rosé got more promo. Shows who the akgaes are in this situation. Why do you all badly want Jennie to be mistreated anyway? Some fans you are.

I'm tired of the excuses always flying when it comes to Lisa. No promo? Fine. No dance break? Who cares. Got asked no questions at group fan meetings? No big deal. By trying to accuse me of hating other members you are just deflecting. Also felling Blinks on here can say anything negative about Lisa and not get called out. But simply say YG treats Lisa badly? You hate Jennie. Your minds work in illogical ways.

the fact you keep on trying to make it seem like only lisa is geting mismanaged, when all of them are. you keep trying to make it seem majority of the fandom is okay with lisa being mismanaged, when its a little narrative in your head that you lilis wanna use to seem like the victims. when in reality, everyone in blackpink are victims of bad management. this isnt even defending lisa at this point. why do you never defend the other members mismanagement? all i said is that you esp bring jennie down out of all of them, i never said you didnt do it for the others. YOU want lisa to be mistreated so badly because she isnt being mistreated, she is being MISMANAGED. yge isnt stupid enough to actually mistreat their artists.

boo fucking hoo. us blinks have been advocating for this stuff since KTL at the very least. we want lisa to get promo, we want all of bp to get promo, we want a lisa solo dance break, and majority of us dislike and do not claim the fans who single lisa out. but we have tried our best, and are still trying our best to get all that stuff for lisa. but we cant just go up to yge and hold the ceo and teddy at gunpoint because of yge giving lisa no promo and teddy isnt writing in dance breaks. you act like we have been doing nothing this whole time, if you have an affective solution then share it, but you shouldnt complain when OT4 blinks are doing the best we can. we cant kick out OT3 blinks ourselves, theres only so much we can fucking do.

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!