No one can deny YG's favouritism now

• First of all, it goes without saying that I would never blame Jennie or Rosé for this. It is ALL on YG.

But no one can deny how much YG plays favourites after the way the solos played out. It was clear enough before but this just made it even more stark. Lisa broke the most records and made the most money but was given the absolute bare minimum.

It's clear to me the plan was only ever to give Jennie a solo, but fan demand caused YG to change the plan. But at least Rosé also had good promo. They deserved what they got but Lisa deserves it too. Blinks make so many excuses for her not getting a dance break or being shoved to the side, but surely even they can't justify this situation.

I really want to support the group, they are my bias group after all. But the treatment of Lisa, no doubt due to her being Thai, is just stopping it being fun for me. It sucks! I bet even Jisoo, who I don't think YG cares much for either, will get better promo. That's how bad it is for Lisa.

• The only member who got decent promo is rosé and it’s what she deserves after they delayed her cb for years

Jennie released solo with a Friday release with no promo in the west making sense ?/!/&@ plus she was the most hated member, and BP didn’t have a solid Korean fandom at that time so it was risky move from YG

But I do agree YG doesn’t care about Lisa he saw rosé pulling 500k and he thought Lisa solo would be a great idea to milk since she is the most popular

• The only member who got decent promo is rosé and it’s what she deserves after they delayed her cb for years

Jennie released solo with a Friday release with no promo in the west making sense ?/!/&@ plus she was the most hated member, and BP didn’t have a solid Korean fandom at that time so it was risky move from YG

But I do agree YG doesn’t care about Lisa he saw rosé pulling 500k and he thought Lisa solo would be a great idea to milk since she is the most popular

It isn't favortism. None of them got what they deserved.

Rose should have gotten more songs that showed her vocal ability.

Jennie should have gotten more songs, gotten an actual album instead of a photo book, started her promo early and not 2 weeks after she debuted, and a proper rap. She also shouldn't have to pay for solo.

And Lisa should get more stages and songs that showed her dancing ability.

• i think we can all agree YG is just not managing their artists properly. kudos to akmu for taking the leash and getting what they deserve. i hope bp is able to do the same.

• Rosé, Jennie and Lisa had a hand in picking their own songs. I don’t know why you all insist like they’re not capable of making decisions. They were all heavily involved in the creation of their own solos. They’re not puppets.

• i think we can all agree YG is just not managing their artists properly. kudos to akmu for taking the leash and getting what they deserve. i hope bp is able to do the same.

They pretty much already do. They insisted for music shows for HYLT and variety appearances for The ALBUM. Rosé went out of her own way to book Knowing Bros with Hyeri. YGE does have a promo team, but from what we’ve learned recently BP basically go out of their way lately to decide variety appearances.

• Rosé, Jennie and Lisa had a hand in picking their own songs. I don’t know why you all insist like they’re not capable of making decisions. They were all heavily involved in the creation of their own solos. They’re not puppets.

I do know they did pick their own songs but some of the things is really confusing. I doubt that Lisa would prefer a easy choreo over a harder one.

I also doubt that Jennie would only choose 1 song when she had the chance to have 2 songs, only starting promo 2 weeks after her debut.

I don't think Rose would have abandoned the idea of getting more promo.

• I said Jennie and Lisa got a shitty promo

rosé got what she deserves however they could have give more songs

But I don’t understand the vocal ability for rosé since you can clearly here she can sing and she had 100% control of what she wanted

• They pretty much already do. They insisted for music shows for HYLT and variety appearances for The ALBUM. Rosé went out of her own way to book Knowing Bros with Hyeri. YGE does have a promo team, but from what we’ve learned recently BP basically go out of their way lately to decide variety appearances.

yes you're right i had forgotten about that <3

thank you for reminding me, they looked so happy on those programs

• I think that Lisa is just so popular that she doesnt need the type of promo that the others need, she's the most followed and trendiest member.

YG likely didnt think he needed to promote her a lot, I really dont think he has a dislike for her I think that he's just more careful with her compared to the others.

this might be true, I feel like they just throw them to the wolves or something. When Jennie debuted, YG just gave her one song, a "photobook album" and starting promos 2 weeks late. Back then she was the most popular member.

When Lisa debuted though she got 2 songs and a single album, the music show stages were less, they seems to be more focused in house stages(money performances, Lalisa performances).

And YG has an obsession with Do less, make more.

• I said Jennie and Lisa got a shitty promo

rosé got what she deserves however they could have give more songs

But I don’t understand the vocal ability for rosé since you can clearly here she can sing and she had 100% control of what she wanted

I meant that I felt like they could have flexed her vocal abilities a little more, perhaps through more songs.

• Lisa deserved better and its bullshit that YG uses her as an ATM the most considering the bullshit she's been through at their hands. Her being popular isn't an excuse to not promote her. In general, YG will not promote the Pinks unless they're pushed by either fans or the girls themselves, since Lisa is the youngest and the foreigner, I doubt she can really speak up for those things the way the others can

I don't think they had plans to give every girl a solo when Jennie had hers but there were clearly plans for Rosé that just got dropped later on, that much is obvious. Every YG group has the main rapper and main vocalist go solo.

I really don't think YG has favorites, just Rosé got nothing before her solo and Jennies gotten nothing since. It doesn't mean Jisoo and Lisa are any less overlooked however

• Why put the shit as if Chaennie is in the fault that Lisa was paid dust? why call it favouritism and no discrimination? specially when all lacked in one part of the promotion period? Jennie didnt have neither radio or international promo, Rosé music was leaked due the show, had 0 radio, Lisa certainly was the one that was the most lackluster but why are you trying to highlight that other members got 1 more thing instead of focusing the convo in how she was neglected in her promo period?

• I do know they did pick their own songs but some of the things is really confusing. I doubt that Lisa would prefer a easy choreo over a harder one.

I also doubt that Jennie would only choose 1 song when she had the chance to have 2 songs, only starting promo 2 weeks after her debut.

I don't think Rose would have abandoned the idea of getting more promo.

Why do you people always act like artists need a difficult choreo? She wouldn't be able to sing her song live well if the choreo was too difficult. She has to sing the entire song by herself remember. Literally, the whole purpose of lili films is to show off her dancing, so go look at those if you want something more complex. She likes and enjoys her choreo which is evident in her content.

• If you are talking about the promo or more music shows, I am pretty sure it's because of having low digital scores and not guaranteed a single win.

• Lisa deserved better and its bullshit that YG uses her as an ATM the most considering the bullshit she's been through at their hands. Her being popular isn't an excuse to not promote her. In general, YG will not promote the Pinks unless they're pushed by either fans or the girls themselves, since Lisa is the youngest and the foreigner, I doubt she can really speak up for those things the way the others can

I don't think they had plans to give every girl a solo when Jennie had hers but there were clearly plans for Rosé that just got dropped later on, that much is obvious. Every YG group has the main rapper and main vocalist go solo.

I really don't think YG has favorites, just Rosé got nothing before her solo and Jennies gotten nothing since. It doesn't mean Jisoo and Lisa are any less overlooked however

Ikon says what???

Solo was release a Monday and the fact that they prepare for it since 2017 when BP had 5 songs is very telling on the direction YG was going

• Plus compared to Jennie, Lisa had 10x better treatment. God I cant't bring myself to think about Jennie during 2017 and 2020. The hate, the negligence, the pains she had to go through back then is unacceptable.

Rosie however had such a great solo debut, the most perfect so far, even compared to other artists in other labels. It was so satisfying to see her getting what she deserves (except for the fact that we only got 2 songs *cry*).

The delusion. You guys live in an alternate universe, that's for sure. Lisa got treated way worse and Jennie stans denying it are embarrassing themselves.

When she has a comeback using the money Lisa made for the company you will still say this nonsense. Lisa had two weeks FFS!

YG is to blame, but fake OT4 and their love for Chaennie alone are why the company thinks they can pull these stunts.

• The delusion. You guys live in an alternate universe, that's for sure. Lisa got treated way worse and Jennie stans denying it are embarrassing themselves.

When she has a comeback using the money Lisa made for the company you will still say this nonsense. Lisa had two weeks FFS!

YG is to blame, but fake OT4 and their love for Chaennie alone are why the company thinks they can pull these stunts.

I start to think you’re aLisa akgae you’re always dragging the others members to up flit Lisa it’s getting weird

And using Lisa what??? all of them are paying YG bills wtf are you saying

• I've had enough of this Jennie good promo narrative. And the fact that you call yourself a blink, have that username and use Jennie's picture as a profile picture is so damn ironic.

The way you literally brought up "Jennie saying the n-word"????????? out of the blue in that other thread and yet have her badge is astonishing to me.

Jennie gets the most hate out of all members and all yg ever did was delete ONE video about that one issue but turned a blind eye to everything else she was attacked for.

26a2e35893a7f8f9b85dd6b13d737f6956599d3c.jpg

For the millionth time, these are jennies activities, she got the bare minimum, debuted when no one wanted her to, and got hate from everyone, none of the other members had to go through what she had at that time.

Yg is shit when it comes to all the girls, yes Lisa deserved more promo but for god's sake have a bit of shame and stop obsessing about the other members, especially Jennie. She literally got one song of 2:53 min THREE YEARS AGO and hasn't had any solo music-related activity since then, move on and leave the ot4 pretence behind and act like the solo stan you are, at least own up to that.

44046718073e25263d894081078b0b75f4e61ebe.jpg

b16fd01e50b02a07880efe78999dd8587537bc73.jpg

• I start to think you’re Lisa akgae you’re always dragging the others members to up flit Lisa it’s getting weird

And using Lisa what??? all of them are paying YG bills wtf are you saying

Because they are!!!!! And no single blink calls them out on that because they are biased as hell on this forum.

• I will never understand some fans obsession with difficult choreo and dance breaks.

shes the main dancer...

:pepewhat:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I can understand having a bias and care only for them but coming for the other members of the same group it's a no no and they keep doing it with Jennie. I don't know why blinks don't call them out.

In that ca thread they literally agreed with another user and brought her up when it didn't concern her at all. Any blink would quote that and correct that user, but no they added fuel to the fire and proceeded to sum up her "rumors" and again talk about how yg protects her the best when that is so wrong on all levels, Jennie has been getting hate for years and yg doesn't lift a finger for her nor the other members unless it concerns his reputation.

• its starting to wear me down tbh, btw boobs why dont you start tagging the science team too? you're always early to threads like these

i dont like spreading negativity

:pepelove1:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I’ve been doing research. Jennies promo was decent for the time and their popularity. What I don’t get is why rose got better treatment. She is not worthy. they are pushing so hard with her and she is like a pathetic Taylor swift wannabe

• What are you talking about? Lisa broke boundaries for foreign idols to succeed as solo artist. YG can only do so much as Korean public lets them do it. Unfortunately, Korea isn't very friendly to foreigners to succeed at all and supportive either.

She even did better than most Korean soloist. I am proud of her. <3

• I’ve been doing research. Jennies promo was decent for the time and their popularity. What I don’t get is why rose got better treatment. She is not worthy. they are pushing so hard with her and she is like a pathetic Taylor swift wannabe

and people said i gave off the same vibe as this troll?!

:pepe-cut:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Y'all Lisa's akgaes are truly something else, never fail to amaze me. Lisa deserves better stans. She'll never choose you over her band member, imagine calling her best friend pathetic.

• Idk why some people assume Lisa had no say in her solo. I think she had significant say in deciding her music, dance and MV. It just happens that a lot don't like the

song. What I don't understand is why they would give her a Korean song and have so lite promotion in SK. Maybe being a foreign idol might limit what she can do but it does feels unfair in that regard.

Can u concentrate on your real faves? Stop talking nonsense about other bp members. Also stop your fake love for Lisa.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• This thread contains 135 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!