What’s Your Favorite NCT 127 B-side?

• It’s well known that NCT 127 b-sides span a wide range of styles (and often vastly different to the tt.) Sticker stays true to this premise, ranging from the sultry Focus to the banging Bring the Noize to the power pop of Road Trip.

What’s your favorite NCT 127 bside from Sticker?

What’s your favorite NCT 127 bside (or several because I know even as I ask this question that I couldn’t pick just one)?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Another world, wake up, knock on, sun and moon, day dream, end to start,kitchen beat , replay ,

• Oh man there are so many... if I had to narrow it down then maybe it would be these (no order, just how they came to me)

• Sit Down
    • Whiplash
    • Baby Don't Like It
    • Make Your Day
    • No Longer
    • Mad Dog
    • Lipstick
    • Sun and Moon
    • Kitchen Beat
    • Wake Up

And there's more that I know I'm drawing a blank on. I still don't know exactly where Sticker's B sides will shake out, but there are many worthy contenders for favorite there. Breakfast, Focus, Magic Carpet Ride, Bring the Noize, Lemonade, The Rainy Night are all top shelf B sides.

• I should also say that in this exact moment right now, it's Focus.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tina Belcher Dancing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• far, road trip, and lemonade <3

as for in general; in no particular order:

lipstick

baby don't like it

summer 127

sit down

love song

wake up

AM 01:27

PM 01:27

• There are a lot, but I'll try to keep it short

• okay I've tried to narrow my question down to ten of my faves and I've included here for the folks who aren't familiar with NCT 127's music beyond the tt and might be interested in knowing more about it. Neo Zone is heavily represented here because I love r&b and there are some really outstanding r&b tracks on that album.

- Make Your Day - gorgeous r&b piano ballad

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(from Sticker - this feels like the sequel to Make Your Day and already one of my faves)

- Mad City - premium rap: Taeyong and Mark spitting bars after Jaehyun's vocal lead-in. I've put the live version here because its intensity and energy is phenomenal.

- Day Dream - dreamy and beautiful downtempo

- Highway to Heaven - pure glorious power pop with r&b flavor

- Baby Don't Like It - it has the feel of a r&b jam with unexpected elements in the instrumental

- Sun & Moon - live version here is glorious. Beautiful, yearning r&b.

- Mad Dog - more hot bars over an addictive melody

- Good Thing - brassy fun r&b (this is almost always paired with Elevator in my playlists and now maybe Dreamer)

- Whiplash - more great bars + silky R&B vocals - quintessential NCT 127 b-side

- Elevator 127F - funky retro r&b

Okay - I couldn't just do 10:

- No Longer - again, the live version is superior IMO. It just missed my cut for the top 10 but the vocals here are phenomenal and worth your listen if you haven't seen me push it (real good) all over this forum)

- Lemonade - this is a banger, straight up

- Breakfast - feel good party bop

- Summer 127 - a counterpart feel good party bop

- Focus - silky, sexy r&b

(I feel like Focus is the child of Fly Away With Me, but I think Focus is better. I really like Fly Away With Me. Again the live version is superior)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Favorite bside this afternoon? :pepepizza:

Shuffle reminded me how much I like this song even though it didn't come to mind among my faves..

• Since no one mentioned this superior masterpiece yet

External Content youtu.be

• Since no one mentioned this superior masterpiece yet

I mean honestly this thread could be endless. I was just thinking off the top of my head and still going and then I thought "I know I always have long posts and people probably even aren't going to click on these 10 songs.." But I'm a masochist..

• I mean honestly this thread could be endless. I was just thinking off the top of my head and still going and then I thought "I know I always have long posts and people probably even aren't going to click on these 10 songs.." But I'm a masochist..

We can just turn it into an echo chamber :pepepizza:

• We can just turn it into an echo chamber :pepepizza:

Well in that case, I'd throw in the buttery vocals of Jet Lag. It's in my nighttime sleepy chill list...

• From Sticker my favorites (so far) are Focus, Far, The rainy night :borahae::borahae:

My top two 127 bsides ever are Baby don't like it and Day dream. :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• So you're into the hoe anthems? I see

• This is really hard :pepewash:

From Sticker, at the moment is probably Road Trip followed closely by Focus and Dreamer.

And in general my favorites are... :sweatr:

Probably: No longer, Summer 127, Jet Leg, Paper Plane and Elevator :shyr:

Holy shit, another Elevator fan.

:pepe-sad:

• As a casual listen of NCT music my Favorites B-sides from 127

Mad City

Kitchen Beat

Nonstop

Sit Down

Highway to Heaven

(I haven't listen to the new album yet)

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• External Content www.youtube.com

• oh goddammit I forgot about Back 2 U too :pepecry:

• Another Day Dream fan.

:pepe-excited:

It's so underappreciated.

True :peperain:

Legend Lee Know

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!