I hope we won't get Boys Planet 999 or Street Man Fighter...

• Because it's already 2 years since Queendom, and then MNet did Road to Kingdom, and then Kingdom...

I'm sick of those jumps, just stick to girl shows and rotate them well, you still have Good Girl season 2 to do, as well as Unpretty Rapstar, Running Girls...

Mnet be smart and give us one female show in Q1, second in Q2, third in Q3, and forth in Q4, and repeat, and mix, and shuffle, and everything else...

just don't let precious ladies build shows just to later give them to men and even add some extra rounds, not mentioning higher budget.

Prayer circle :pepe-cross:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we need the brothers of izone

you will have them on MBC, or already could have on SBS if you would watch LOUD

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seeing how Boys24 & Too Be World Klass did, I could see why Mnet gotta use the shows started by the girls in order for their boys to rise

:siptear:

Tbh tho I wouldn’t mind if Boys Planet 999 happened. I got a lot of Produce Camp, Youth With You, and Produce 101 Japan faves I wouldn’t mind seeing again

• you will have them on MBC, or already could have on SBS if you would watch LOUD

Oh wow, this honestly looks pretty interesting, not gonna lie

But to follow GP999, After School Excitement, and now this show…. sheesh

• Seeing how Boys24 & Too Be World Klass did, I could see why Mnet gotta use the shows started by the girls in order for their boys to rise

:siptear:

Tbh tho I wouldn’t mind if Boys Planet 999 happened. I got a lot of Produce Camp, Youth With You, and Produce 101 Japan faves I wouldn’t mind seeing again

Hope the bald dude from YWY3 joins BP999.

• I mean Street Man Fighter would be awesome, but there was no Good Boy after Good Girl.

• well there's Street Dance of China which has both sexes but more dudes and better dancers...

Current season also has 4 mentors who are/were former kpop idols

Hang Geng

Henry

Lay

Wang Yi Bo

• I think Street Man Fighter is high likely will be made. There are many dancers, and SWF really gaining popularity now. So, MNET will keep pushing the show until the hype is over. Just look how PD101 keeps going, only his format changes a little bit and its name but it is still the same kind of competition.

• I think Street Man Fighter is high likely will be made. There are many dancers, and SWF really gaining popularity now. So, MNET will keep pushing the show until the hype is over. Just look how PD101 keeps going, only his format changes a little bit and its name but it is still the same kind of competition.

isn't Street Man Fighter redundant...it'll prob just be called Street Fighter.

• Bro this show is literally ace I highly recommend it. Also yibo and lay what’s not there to like.

my wife is watching it religiously since season 1 and she shows me clips every now and then and the contestants are damn good...

no evil editing and they are just there for dancing no drama no egos and trying to one up another (mostly)

• I was surprised at their skill level tbh. Lay is like a pro Krumper at this point, lol.

• I was surprised at their skill level tbh. Lay is like a pro Krumper at this point, lol.

according to my wife he was a really dedicated krumper apparently and even met with the inventor of krumping at one point (not during the show but yeah lol)

Yeah but also look at difference of boy group and girl group sales...

so now using all those programs which were made to introduce females to the world...

just to even give higher boost for males?

it's unnecessary... not needed. I can bear Produce type survival shows to 'mix' versions but for all other shows it's high NO... also if MBC is doing Wild Idol and even broadcasting it during usual ISAC Chuseok Special spot then you already have your boy group survival show to follow...

• Yeah but also look at difference of boy group and girl group sales...

so now using all those programs which were made to introduce females to the world...

it's unnecessary... not needed. I can bear Produce type survival shows to 'mix' versions but for all other shows it's high NO... also if MBC is doing Wild Idol and even broadcasting it during usual ISAC Chuseok Special spot then you already have your boy group survival show to follow...

What is wild idol? New survival show?

• What is wild idol? New survival show?

yes this autumn MBC is doing two survival shows

Wild Idol - for boys, premieres 17th September if I remember well

and later also After School Excitement for girls main part of it should start in november

• Is that BG's Yujeong on the first clip? Kim Jong Kook would be a trainer? It will be harsh for them :pepe-hehe:

• Is that BG's Yujeong on the first clip? Kim Jong Kook would be a trainer? It will be harsh for them :pepe-hehe:

yes it's Yujeong!

Kim Jong Kook will be an MC, and it seems like there will be panel of people talking about the show

and also group of coaches, Tiger JK will be rap coach, and Lia Kim dance coach.

• Yeah but also look at difference of boy group and girl group sales...

But street fight is not idols or about sales. It’s about dancers. I think both male and female dancers deserve a break so for street fighter it’s fine.

• I'm from the future and we had both :pepe-tea: (I was searching "Wild Idol" when I unintentionally found this thread)

• Asides from the thread aging poorly, why wouldn’t mnet make bp999? They are inevitably going to sell a boatload of money. Definitely more than kp1, like, as a business person, I wouldn’t dump such shows to give whiny gg stans more content like???

*note: love kep1er to pieces btw this is just stupid and would assume it’s a troll thread if I didn’t see the op.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!