Most meaningful songs in kpop

• Knetz & K journalist still need oxygen since that day :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ugly by 2NE1. I cant listen to this song without tearing up, especially for idols who get hated on for their looks. I love how this blends a girl power rock anthem with these heartbreaking lyrics.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You Never Know by BP. The lyrics are beautiful. Just beautiful.

• There is nothing greater.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• maybe because i relate so much with that lyric personally, so i think that song have special meaning for me :sadr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• G.O.D songs have that feeling that touches your heart.

my personal fav is Let me Out by Jonghyun

Also Mother by god

This song reminds me of my mom and makes me cry. My family also went through hard times and i am forever grateful to my mom

Also this OST from the Kdrama My Mister

• maybe because i relate so much with that lyric personally, so i think that song have special meaning for me :sadr:

Yeah that's fair - this question will always have different answers for people based on circumstance.

• Into The New World Ballad Version ESPECIALLY with the Tokyo Dome

arrangement

It's so magical how I can find comfort in a song that uses language I don't speak, but that's music. It tracends beyond language and ITNW is the proof of that

I love that "saranghae" part SO MUCH, it added so much more meaning to the song.

No matter how hard it is, how challenging the world is, have faith that there's always a person who would love and accept you just the way you are. This song is so good urghh :pepe-sad:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• If I was picking an SNSD song it'd probably be Complete. But before I heard Complete ITNW was probably my favourite song from them. Knowing how it turned out for the group gives the song a bittersweet taste.

• Not exactly Kpop but I thought the lyrics for this song was very philosophical

(and I think you probably guessed whose song I would bring here)

• to me, this one. i cried the first time i heard it.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• At least Half of BTS discography.

Baepsae and dope - Korean work culture.

N.O and no more dream - Korean school culture.

Tomorrow - depression

Spine breaker - Stress that Korean parents go through.

Young forever and born singer - their Passion for music.

21st century girls - female empowerment.

Love myself - self explanatory

There are the ones that comes to mind at first.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!