GGs that have had a better title track this year than the previous year

• I only include groups that have had full group comeback in 2020 and 2021

Hands up is Great, but I like this even more.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is first tittle track I love by Loona

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is pretty good

One of the most underrated tittle track in 2021

I like this song so much more than OMG and DD

Brave Girls really served this year.

Weeekly was really impressive this year.

Stalker was nice song

We go is really nice song!

Do you have any comeback you liked this year than the previous year?

• Dun Dun Dance > Nonstop

External Content www.youtube.com

• Dun Dun Dance > Nonstop

to me it was hard choice too :pepeflushed:

• To me, Bling Bling is the clear winner as their debut last year was really lacking.

• i liked dreamcatcher for a while and then in like 2019-2020 i was kinda meh about then but BEcause really made me fall in love with them again ngl

• I agree with Weeekly and Loona. And maybe GWSN, I'm not sure...I like all their songs :/

This is more of a special comeback but this is better than all of their others imo

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Well for me this is the best year Brave Girls as a unit have had musically ever, After We ride is amazing after all and Chi Mat Ba Ram is a everything Rollin should've had been(Rollin is average okay, still better than hundreds of songs that do get big and so it deserved it's viral status though at least to me) Rocket Punch Ring Ring is also way better than whatever they released in their whole career so far. Pink Fantasy also had their top track so far career wise for me even if I loved Shadow Play as well, Poison is simply fantastic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!