I am pissed

• I shouldn't have started watching GP99 but here I am again, disappointing myself..

yeah I know I am late but I just finished ep 5 and wtf happened?

So many girls got a free pass thanks to having popular cell members and so many girls who were way more deserving got eliminated..

Dont even get me started on top 9.. its okay but.. common I know Yurina is very pretty and does okay on stage but #1?

No main vocal and no good rapper in top 9..

I swear so many girls got a free pass and its irritating to see..

K-girls are clearly way levels ahead but the competition forces you to maintain this ratio for no good reason..

Also can we see some actual charismatic people in top 9 other than the try hards .. we need Guinn myah, Jia, Youngeun there..

anyways what a waste smh my mood is all ruined..

Also good work You Dayeon not only dragging yourself but your cellmates out of the competition thanks to your greed.. those poor girls couldn't even get some screentime because of you..

But Dayeon is rumored to be in the new starship group with wonyoung so you will be fine but yeah those girls.. I hope they do well later...

anyways long ass rant over bye :chen3:

• i hate the cell system too

i don't know 3/4 of the japanese or chinese trainees who are moving to the next step only because they were invisible during the 5 episodes and only got a pass thanks to being in a cell with a popular member

meanwhile other chinese and japanese trainees who were standing out more like xiayan , liang qiao etc.... got eliminated

also i'm not a big fan of the fact that they let the planet master choose the one who get a free pass, they should choose the one who were the highest ranking from the remaining trainees

because at least it give them a chance to survive longer in the competition than choosing member who aren't popular at all just because they prefer them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I am extremely pissed about xia yan not making it, she hard carried her group and now she is eliminated while the ones who did big mistakes are sitting in top 9

tf :lay3:

• dont get me started on the masters lmaooo

but yeah about wen zhe and hyerim they did good.. about ikema ruan.. rinka deserved it better

• This is why I avoid watching survival shows, it's never fair. The only reason I decided to watch Kingdom was bcoz there was no elimination.

Same as you. I really don't want to watch survival shows, especially those where it's a lot of people, all just fighting for their existence in this industry and viewers only some snippets so they don't really get to know them or what they are capable of, through those shows.

• dont get me started on the masters lmaooo

but yeah about wen zhe and hyerim they did good.. about ikema ruan.. rinka deserved it better

it's the contrary for me

ikema was a good choice with wen zhe

but i would have choose someone else than hyerim she's very talented in term of vocal, but i don't find her as strong as a performer to compete with the rest of the koreans trainee

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Same as you. I really don't want to watch survival shows, especially those where it's a lot of people, all just fighting for their existence in this industry and viewers only some snippets so they don't really get to know them or what they are capable of, through those shows.

kingdom and rtk were also just as painful for me T_T

well such is life no?

sometimes you have to work with sucky people in teams who don't carry their weight

:pepe-sad:

I just sad..

survival shows with female contestants always just leave me in a mess.. I dont what it is but I keep on crying on smallest things :pepecute:

as if I grew them myself :pepe-life-support:

• it's the contrary for me

ikema was a good choice with wen zhe

but i would have choose someone else than hyerim she's very talented in term of vocal, but i don't find her as strong as a performer to compete with the rest of the koreans trainee

definitely the k trainees competetion was too strong.. if I could, I would choose all three k trainees only..

But hyerin did way too good in yes or yes.. from her energy to vocals, everything was on point and she was the sole reason why her group won the whole round 1.. I was not sure at first but going back I think she righfully deserved.. while ikema didnt really stand out at all to me in pretty u.. while rinka ate the centre in hylt

• as always my friend

don't take kpop that seriously...

enjoy it for what it's worth otherwise if one is going to focus on all the negative aspects of kpop/survival shows etc then you're gonna be sad all day everyday

• It was, I agree.

That's why I don't want to watch those survival shows.

I like some reality shows, like Street Woman Fighter or Hit the Stage, where there is some competitiveness, but the emphasis is still to show good performances and team work and to build the reputation for themselves.

But those kind of survival shows, are too much for me, I watched Sixteen and it made me sad (even though I watched it after Twice was formed so I knew who ends up in Twice and I already liked them all), so I avoided Produce series and anything like that.

• as always my friend

enjoy it for what it's worth otherwise if one is going to focus on all the negative aspects of kpop/survival shows etc then you're gonna be sad all day everyday

its not taking kpop seriously.. or maybe.. I mean its not kpop but about like te individual people .. like it was the same in youth with you, the cpop program

it just hurts me when I see girls younger than me going through so much for their dreams.. working hard you know.. all while being this strong.. when I see them holding back their tears its hard :pepe-sad:

It just reminds me of how I used to be a few years back when nothing in life was working out :pepecry::pepecry:

• as always my friend

That's why I just watch the content that makes me happy ^^

Kpop makes me happy and forget if something made me angry irl for a moment haha

Don't need more stress in my life ^^

• I swear to god every year that I wont watch produce but I end up anyways.. I guess the impact from s1 and s2 of produce is so strong on me.. I loved those seasons and I remember how happy I got when I saw so many people climb up to top thanks to talent and hardwork as well.. :pepe-sad:

it's always tough but I do it anyways.. I need to stop.. gp999 is the last one :pepecry:

:peperun:

• That's why I just watch the content that makes me happy ^^

Kpop makes me happy and forget if something made me angry irl for a moment haha

Don't need more stress in my life ^^

its not taking kpop seriously.. or maybe.. I mean its not kpop but about like te individual people .. like it was the same in youth with you, the cpop program

it just hurts me when I see girls younger than me going through so much for their dreams.. working hard you know.. all while being this strong.. when I see them holding back their tears its hard :pepe-sad:

It just reminds me of how I used to be a few years back when nothing in life was working out :pepecry::pepecry:

read what keaji said... the matriarch knows a thing or two lol

but that is life though... i mean i'm older and maybe more boomer or pessimistic or a realist or whatever you want to call it but talent does not equal success, hard work does not equal success...

not everybody will make it or succeed...that's just an unfortunate aspect of life

• Since Msnake are trying their best not to explicitly rig the results, they have to find all sorts of creative ways to get rid of trainees they dont want, but who are threats to make it to the top 9. This cell system seems like a clever way to get rid of these "undesired" trainees, just shove them in unpopular cells and watch them get voted out along with their unpopular cellmates.

• Since Msnake are trying their best not to explicitly rig the results, they have to find all sorts of creative ways to get rid of trainees they dont want, but who are threats to make it to the top 9. This cell system seems like a clever way to get rid of these "undesired" trainees, just shove them in unpopular cells and watch them get voted out along with their unpopular cellmates.

well the recent cells were their own choice though..

But no cell system from next episode finally!

• I also wish Rayeon made it as well :Baekhyun6:

She deserved, she was one of my favorites ;(

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• when will I?

:pepecry::pepecry:

i don't know... i'm not going to sit here and be like

girl so you pretty and talented and you'll be a star one day... lol

that's not me... instead i'll say hardwork puts you in a position to be more successful... right place at the right time and all that...

a lot of times it's not what you know but who you know...

and getting back to survival shows all the ones i've watched were when the final results were known lol

• lmao trust me its really no fun when you know the lineup but it sure is less painful T_T

• lmao trust me its really no fun when you know the lineup but it sure is less painful T_T

yeah but i only got into kpop in 2019 and i've watched produce 101, produce 48 and sixteen when the results are already known...i'll probably watch gp999 after it's finished as well lol

• Same not only was she a great leader, a good vocal and a whole visual, she was also so brave to take on all these roles when no one else was willing to, and she gave good justice to all of it while at the same time motivating her team members..

Yes she deserved more ;(;(

I guess I will have to check out her nugu group :p

I don't remember why but I didn't want to check them out in the past, but I guess I will ;(

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!