GP999 The 16 eliminated cells who gets 2nd chance?

• 16 Cells are eliminated, 48 Girls in total but 3 will be saved, I believe by Individual Votes (could just be Judges pick)

I looked into my Magical Crystal Ball and it told me the 16 eliminated cells, but not who are the 3 girls saved will be

C-Group K-Group J-Group
    Wen Zhe Kim Sein Okazaki Momoko
    Zhou Xinyu Yoon Jia Shima Moka
    Liang Qiao Joung Min Hayashi Fuko
    Chen Tzuling Sim Seungeun Ando Rinka
    Ma Yuling Kim Hyerim Okuma Sumomo
    Wang Qiuru Suh Jimin Ito Miyu
    Xia Yan Lee Yeongyung Inaba Vivienne
    Cui WenMeiXu Lee Rayeon Oki Fuka
    Poon Wingchi Lee Sunwoo Hiyajo Nagomi
    Liu Yuhan Choi Hyerin Aratake Rinka
    Liu Shiqi Kim Yeeun Ikema Ruann
    Gu Yizhou Lee Yunji Murakami Yume
    Ho Szeching Cho Haeun Kanno Miyu
    Lin Chenhan Han Dana Kitajima Yuna
    Liu Shuyun Kim Yubin Nakamura Kyara
    Chang Ching Ryu Sion Terasaki Hina

Only one Girl from each Nation group gets saved who is it and why?

• oh?

has this list already considered the double and triple vote multiplier?

The Multiplier only counts towards votes cast in that last day of voting

Whilst It will have an effect, notably with Bora's cell > Sein's cell and guaranteeing safety for Guin Myah's cell

The differences in votes between these Cells was already way to much for most of them to be influenced by the multiplier

I am confident in my picks, the only one I could see flipping is the aforementioned Sein/Bora one

potentially Ji A's cell I just noticed a mistake with my math still unlikely

I guess if you buy lottery tickets Hyerim's cell and You Dayeon's cell are in play also, just people would have had to dramatically change their voting preference over the last week for those to flip (is possible)

• to be honest I only know Shim Seung Eun (BVNDIT member) on the list just by looking at the list of names

others I need to look at profile pics to know who is who.

• Please save Xia Yan

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please save Xia Yan

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have this hunch that they will save the Twin instead

K-group I think Yoon Jin A

J-group I wish Ando Rinka, but I think they will save Okazaki Momoko

C-group I have no idea

Oh God I forgot about Momoko's popularity she won that Klapp vote thing didn't she

So much for my favorites chances there in Rinka, Ruan and Oki Fuka

• I could see the judges having a soft spot & not wanting the sisters to be separated

So Liang Qiao could be saved for C-Group too

Also it could become a great scene for Mnet to edit lmao

wait I thought among the 16 eliminated cells, one girl from each cell of master's choice would get saved... Did I get that wrong this whole time?

That's what I thought too. I thought if that's the case, then the survived cells will get changed again which means they basically don't really "share the same destiny". But hearing that only one girl from each group will survive makes sense.

• Also it could become a great scene for Mnet to edit lmao

That's what I thought too. I thought if that's the case, then the survived cells will get changed again which means they basically don't really "share the same destiny". But hearing that only one girl from each group will survive makes sense.

sealing the deal for eliminations for individual girls based on the whole cellmates support and votes is such a bad move, I cant believe we will have so many deserving trainees get eliminated cause of low popularity and less visibility while some would get a free pass cause they have popular cell mates..

there should not be this much dependence on other people rather than their own skills for survival.. not to say how many didnt even get to select the people they want for their cells and had to settle with whatever available..

rather than this the original cells actually made more sense since at least that time they had something in common

what a mess

• Yeah, this definitely has bad effect. But the good thing is that the amount of nationality would be fair unlike in PD48.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!