So where is all the antis that dragged Blackpink for not writing?

• When your oppa writes rap lyrics with cringey flexing or pretentious philosophical ideas that make no sense at all, you are all 'cool' , 'oppa is best', 'oppa is real rapper'. When bp girls do it it is awkward or underdeveloped.

I mean blinks dont claim blackpink write top notch lyrics. The girls only started recently and they are improving. The fact that they started getting proper credits is amazing because the lack of creative freedom in their company(only for bp). We are happy they wrote lyrics and proved haters wrong. So respect other groups. We dont come to your faves' threads and shit on their ability eventhough some of their lyrics are super cringey or repetitive. Not to mention there is like 10 other producers in your faves' credits.

• Jisoo's lyrics were really good and obviously Rosé was just perfect. I liked Jennie and Lisa's stages too but I listen to a lot of hiphop so in order to stay positive I'll just keep my opinion about the rapping to myself.

It was still a 10/10 concert overall easily the best online concert we've seen so far, it's not up for debate they spent time and money wisely, nothing was lacking and their staff especially the stylists are literally the best.

wdym?it was good

• its all about her not being dependent lmao. fake concern wbk. look what it stands for first

• When your oppa writes rap lyrics with cringey flexing or pretentious philosophical ideas that make no sense at all, you are all 'cool' , 'oppa is best', 'oppa is real rapper'. When bp girls do it it is awkward or underdeveloped.

I mean blinks dont claim blackpink write top notch lyrics. The girls only started recently and they are improving. The fact that they started getting proper credits is amazing because the lack of creative freedom in their company(only for bp). We are happy they wrote lyrics and proved haters wrong. So respect other groups. We dont come to your faves' threads and shit on their ability eventhough some of their lyrics are super cringey or repetitive. Not to mention there is like 10 other producers in your faves' credits.

i recognize 3/5 out of users here whom have a history when it comes to discrediting bp.

its fake concern wbk

• wdym?it was good

My opinion doesn't really matter, If you liked it as a fan that's all that matters because the concert is for fans to watch and enjoy. I read through the thread and people are already being weird and making up shit just to hate on them when It's obvious they don't even listen to rappers outside of kpop.

• My opinion doesn't really matter, If you liked it as a fan that's all that matters because the concert is for fans to watch and enjoy. I read through the thread and people are already being weird and making up shit just to hate on them when It's obvious they don't even listen to rappers outside of kpop.

ita ur first?bp is the most hated kpop group on akp but i wanna know ur opinion. dm me if u want :saint: .i dont bite sane people

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!