Why I am thankful to BTS

• I have been an ARMY for many years and their music really makes me feel at home. I am sure that I am not the only fan who feels like that.

Their music is really comforting. They often depict the human condition as tragic and ephemeral but at the same time they bring comfort to their listeners. They point at an issue and propose you the cure right after. A song like Run is a good example.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is a sad realization about love's fickle side but sadness is replaced by hope when they state that you need to run and not look back. Run is about acceptance and reisilience. Love is not always made to last like everything else in life and it's okay to accept to move on.

BTS happy songs never fail to make me smile and be positive. They are really precious.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS are bringing hope to millions of people because they are singing about the importance of persistence and determination. They really encourage you to dream big and stand up for yourself.

They were chosen by UNICEF for their Love Myself campaign because their self-love message touched many hearts.

They accompanied me through my passage into adulthood and I will be forever be thankul to them for that. They describe in a relatable and sincere way the difficulties to be thrown into an uncertain and cynical world.

As musicians and singers, they are amazing. Their discography is versatile, emotional and unique. As persons, they really precious and share a great bond. As performers, they are often delightful and love what they do with a rare passion.

I hope that ARMY and BTS will be together for a very long time. :borahae:

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Edited once, last by Eldeweiss ().

• They are one of the groups that got me into Kpop. I'm not a stan but YNWA came out a little before I got into Kpop and I used to that album on my commute to Uni or Work almost everyday that year lol.

Well that and the Winner debut album haha.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• They accompanied me through my passage into adulthood and I will be forever be thankul to them for that. They describe in a relatable and sincere way the difficulties to be thrown into an uncertain and cynical world.

This is beautifully poetic, and I can relate to coming into adulthood with their music. I was 16 when I got introduced to them and I'm now over 20.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• what a coincidence tbh, I was just listening to Run

Anyways those who need comfort, here is one of the most hauntingly beautiful song which is somehow calming and healing as well

External Content open.spotify.com

• what a coincidence tbh, I was just listening to Run

Anyways those who need comfort, here is one of the most hauntingly beautiful song which is somehow calming and healing as well

External Content open.spotify.com

When this comes on shuffle, I get so lost in the music I don't even realize that almost 5 minutes has passed until I hear those final piano notes.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• When this comes on shuffle, I get so lost in the music I don't even realize that almost 5 minutes has passed until I hear those final piano notes.

Except when that unsettling last piano key hits .. literal goosebumps

All the remix and different versions that they included in Young forever repackage is pure magic..

prologue mix, along with run ballad mix and autumn leaves together is just... another world

• Except when that unsettling last piano key hits .. literal goosebumps

All the remix and different versions that they included in Young forever repackage is pure magic..

prologue mix, along with run ballad mix and autumn leaves together is just... another world

EXACTly!! I don't see anyone talk about Run's Ballad mix or INU's Remix. They're such good reworkings of already great songs.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• EXACTly!! I don't see anyone talk about Run's Ballad mix or INU's Remix. They're such good reworkings of already great songs.

young forever remixes have such different colours.. everyone forgot about run ballad mix after bighit fooled everyone with that MV teaser XD

Its really beautiful... I need you urban mix... just hits different :pepe-sad:

i don't remember when they did but they performed it once as well on stage and thats still my fav inu stage of all times :pepecute:

edit: found it

External Content www.youtube.com

• Thank you Eldeweiss for this thread. Finally a thread worth visiting, giving the toxicity I've witnessed all day long.

Seeing BTS gets slandered is not easy when they hadn't done anything to hurt anyone. Yet, they get shaded every single day. The last couple of days were insane.

Now, to answer your op.

I'm thankful to BTS for making me happy. Their music fits every single mood of mine. There is a song for every occasion and it always manages to make me feel better, happier and more motivated. It doesn't help that the boys are so charming, down-to-earth and charismatic. You can't help but love and support them in return of the happiness that they spread everywhere.

• Beautiful thread💜

Honestly, The love I have for BTS is unmatched. They’re music has gotten me through the toughest of times. I remember being upset and having literal breakdowns, but as soon as I turned on BTS on I felt immediately at ease. They’ve truly saved me in so many ways, and I’ll always be grateful for that💜

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• When Love Yourself Tear came out, I pitched a music review/article to my neighborhood newspaper and they accepted. I wrote about the positive impact that BTS had on my life and the lives of others, especially their Love Yourself message. They helped me realize that even though I thought I was loving myself, I actually wasn't at all and I was able to move towards greater self-acceptance and appreciating my self-worth once I realized that. I learned what it meant to truly love myself.

Last summer, I discovered that the paper had republished my article with a wonderful editorial lead-in to provide readers context about BTS and ARMY's donation to BLM.

• When Love Yourself Tear came out, I pitched a music review/article to my neighborhood newspaper and they accepted. I wrote about the positive impact that BTS had on my life and the lives of others, especially their Love Yourself message. They helped me realize that even though I thought I was loving myself, I actually wasn't at all and I was able to move towards greater self-acceptance and appreciating my self-worth once I realized that. I learned what it meant to truly love myself.

Last summer, I discovered that the paper had republished my article with a wonderful editorial lead-in to provide readers context about BTS and ARMY's donation to BLM.

If you don’t mind, please share the article here, Im sure many would love to read it..

It's a wonderful story. :borahae:

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• thank you for making this thread.

seeing how bts has helped so many others, makes me truly happy.

They say you meet bts, when you need them.

I actually hadn't realised i needed them until i saw how differently i started living my life after stanning them.

live in the present, stop being so hard on yourself, forgive more, be more open with your feelings,..

no matter what happens, i will be forever grateful to them.

• They have gorgeous songs with powerful messages and they're amazing artists. Honestly, their songs just make me happy.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• I'm grateful for BTS as well. I've listened to their music for years but have only just become a fan. Their songs have a good feel to them and I can't believe I didn't stan them before.

• Thank you for making this thread op 💜. In amidst of all of the hateful and trolling threads about BTS, this one was such a pleasant visit.

I am very thankful for BTS, they appeared in my life when I needed them the most. I have not experienced the healing I get from listening to their songs from any other. Their lyrics, message and songs are so beautiful. Their variety of discography gives me a song for each situation/season. 💜💜💜their personalities and the good causes they do have influenced me to do better in my life as well 💜💜💜

• Just like everyone else, their lyrics have changed my way of thinking. I used to listen to sad music only, with them I started to appreciate lighter, happier music which makes us think good things. So it made me a better person.

But this year I haven't appreciated their work as much :pepecry: I miss their deeper work...

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!