• omg kat

it's 4:48 rn

• I think most kids arent planned, just horny one night.

But, ngl if my parents planned to abort me, i would feel a bit sad about it.. even though i know it's not relevant anymore, probably couldn't help but feel that way.

But, my mother had 13 kids, 0 abortions so i didnt have to think about that!

lmaooo

yeah it does feel a bot weird after knowing the fact lmao

also 13 kids? damn! you have 12 siblings? woah your family gatherings mist be fun

• I'm so great rn there is no way they are still thinking that

the best mistake of their lives :pepelove2:

• Well I've been told by both my parents I'm the only reason why they stayed together when they wanted to break up because I wasn't planned and that they hate each other's guts but are still together lol

It fucks you up emotionally definitely. But just know that YOU are valid. YOU are amazing. YOU are loved. And the world is a better place because YOU exist.

~ ω

• One day, I was with my aunts and then they started saying me their sons/daughters weren't planned, I can't remember who was and who wasn't, tbh. But I was like, I don't need to know that :pepewash:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• I was planned. For years. But that doesn't make me a better person, or a happier person, or a more important person. All humans are equally important.

• Currently 13, so 5 more years until they say yeetus to the fetus.

• me and my brother were the 5th and 6th child. pretty sure we were accidents (lol)but idk really about this one. personally i dont care cause im here.

• Depends... if it were a healthy pregnancy, it wouldn't make a difference to me.

However, the pregnancy with me was quite difficult (I had a twin that didn't develop properly). So I'd feel guilty honestly, if they decided to, then didn't....AND went through all the craziness.

• well I was planned so you need to find people who know that their parents told them they weren't planned plus they have to be a member of AKP plus they have to have the courage to write their story plus they have to see this thread...

• OMG so many of you replied.. first of all thank you.. and for the whole story if you wanna know.. tagging all those who replied

and not pika saying such sweet words uwu

PATHCODEXO  @ripia  ekser  Pikachu-Senpai  Dubucub  okeechobee  silver25  ArmyBlinkOnce0  @dummi  NineMusesMinha  anat4ever  selfmate  anime114  kddicted  sveznalica  @Sweet-Spice

• I was a mistake. I laugh about it.

Edit: that's a really straightforward approach. It's more like they are loving to me now so I don't care what was on their minds decades ago

• Lmaooo grandmothers have no fear in life... they really drop truth bombs in my family from time to time :pepecute:

• Lmaoooo

okay glad I am not dead atleast :pepenomad::peperun::peperich:

interesting point though....

can one be considered 'dead' if one was never alive to begin with?

unless of course one considers being alive at point of conception...hmmm :/

• My father and my mum weren't even sleeping together for like half a year during that time but one night it somehow happened and my father did it on purpose, if you know what I mean, so my mum had another baby and wouldn't divorce him...so here I am oh gosh...after 4 years she did divorce him anyway and now he gives zero shit about me yikes

I think I could go on with my life without knowing this but oh well thanks mum for oversharing

• It must've been confusing for you, for me, I think since it's not a thing I could control, I don't think much about it. My parents has treated me well ever since I was born, and I also get how their first pregnancy was that complicated and scary so I think their thoughts were justified.

If your parents love you now, then I think that's what should matter at the end.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Neither my sister or I were planned as was the case with my daughter but my parents gave me the most wonderful childhood and doted on me. Likewise with my daughter I have been the best mother I can be for her and given her the best life she could imagine. She is a very happy and confident woman and that’s the way I was raised to be by my parents. They are both gone now but I love and miss them so much. Not being planned made no difference at all.

• If always knew I always an accident in a party bathroom result from a pity fuck.

I found it somewhat entertaining to know.

But my relationship with my parents (seperate cause they didn't stay together) Weren't great generally because of the people they were not cause I was an accident.

• Planned or not planned, all that matters is if they raised you with love. Your existence matters just as much as those who were planned.

Unwanted pregnancies can turn a lot around and sometimes upcoming parents have to make a tough decision. As long as they didn’t made you feel unwanted, you shouldn’t think to much about it.

• I think parents sentiments after birth is more important than the one before. They don’t have to necessarily be the same.

• I think parents sentiments after birth is more important than the one before. They don’t have to necessarily be the same.

omg.. woah

yeah true, I never really felt they loved me any less after I was born so there's that

• My father and my mum weren't even sleeping together for like half a year during that time but one night it somehow happened and my father did it on purpose, if you know what I mean, so my mum had another baby and wouldn't divorce him...so here I am oh gosh...after 4 years she did divorce him anyway and now he gives zero shit about me yikes

I think I could go on with my life without knowing this but oh well thanks mum for oversharing

lmao seriously I though that I would go on without knowing too but I guess knowing things also atleast shows me their situation

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!