[UPDATE] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting some IZ*ONE members + Chae Won and Sakura joining HYBE

• Do you think this is a good idea ? 70

1. Yes (27) 39%
    2. No (17) 24%
    3. Idk (26) 37%

According to an exclusive media outlet report by Star News on August 17, former IZ*ONE member Kim Chae Won is headed to HYBE Labels.

Star News stated that Kim Chae Won is currently in talks to debut in the upcoming HYBE x Source Music girl group, a project that has received massive media attention for the past few years. Furthermore, it's reported that HYBE and Source Music is currently in the process of recruiting 2~3 former IZ*ONE members for their new girl group, including Miyawaki Sakura, whose contract discussion with HYBE made headlines last year.

Insiders say that HYBE has so far run into some difficulties in maneuvering around Miyawaki Sakura's contract with her Japanese agency. The other IZ*ONE member in talks for recruitment, whose identity has yet to be revealed, is still undecided as to whether or not they want to pursue a career in acting or continue in the idol industry.

Meanwhile, Source Music's first new girl group as a part of HYBE Labels is expected to have around 5 members. If HYBE x Source Music succeed in recruiting 3 former IZ*ONE members to their new group, it will have the largest number of members from the former project group of any succeeding IZ*ONE-counterparts.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting 2~3 IZ*ONE members, including Kim Chae Won” to “[BREAKING] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting 2-3 IZ*ONE members, including Kim Chae Won”.
  • girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[BREAKING] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting 2-3 IZ*ONE members, including Kim Chae Won” to “[BREAKING] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting 2-3 IZ*ONE members + Chae Won joining HYBE”.
  • If true, I feel like it's a sign they aren't confident that they can draw buzz for this group on their own or they only have a small number of trainees ready for debut. Both seem wrong to me.

• Isnt that like not good?

Meaning they dont have enough trainees to make a GG, and they are kinda scrambling to take old IZ*ONE members?

I do wonder if companies of this girls made this post/articles to bring attention to the members, specially bc izone members barely make noise nowadays except for woonyoung who is in knetz mind EVERYDAY

Imo, if this gg involve bh a lot I dont see them debuting already debuted idols considering how txt went, and bh also already put trainees in a bts mv

sound like a mediaplay to me

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[BREAKING] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting 2-3 IZ*ONE members + Chae Won joining HYBE” to “[BREAKING] HYBE x Source Music's new girl group reportedly recruiting some IZ*ONE members + Chae Won joining HYBE”.
  • If true, I feel like it's a sign they aren't confident that they can draw buzz for this group on their own or they only have a small number of trainees ready for debut. Both seem wrong to me.

I dont think so, if u see the posts about the two trainees spotted in ptd, it was everywhere with numbers just big3 gg trainees pull

They had a pann post with 150k views bc they appear a couple of seconds

• Wasn't Chaewon in talk for a solo debut (Woollim)? I'm not confusing her with Eunbi btw, I think I heard about both of them debuting solo.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wasn't Chaewon in talk for a solo debut (Woollim)? I'm not confusing her with Eunbi btw, I think I heard about both of them debuting solo.

They can though its literally HYBE lol

I think its bad to debut new girls with already existing popular girls or will they all be known girls? I dont really see the hype for that.

• External Content twitter.com

This sounds so messy. It's almost guaranteed to not be worth it in the end if they do this.

If this is true I guess that means they're dumping all their trainees into the second season of I-LAND... but then why have auditions?

They can though its literally HYBE lol

And that's why I said it sounds wrong.

• So there's no good trainees, at this point why would you put 3 girls from Iz*one, they'll overshadow the group.... are they desperate to beat out competition in the fourth gen that bad? I would rather see new unique faces then old.

Im thinking all the girls will be known.

• this would be weird, how a company would sign already debuted idols from other companies to re-debut with young trainees? aren't the girls training under source rumored to be wonyoung's age or younger?

expecting the worst dynamics ever if it's true but I don't think hybe is that dumb

If your the JP company you just dont let Sakura go right?

• :pepepizza: is this real, where the sauce?

also if its, didnt they sad this about sakura but she left to neve cmb to korea

Actually, what Sakura said was "wait for official news" the only other thing she's said beside that is on Sakunoki "I want to keep being an idol for a very long time". So based on those things it only makes sense she's coming back to Korea. On top of the fact is that she rushed to leave HKT48. There is only one pretty clear logical explanation.

• I hope HYBE doest screw up

But that has to be relieveing for some of the Wiz*Ones!

i wish them the very best!

• Actually, what Sakura said was "wait for official news" the only other thing she's said beside that is on Sakunoki "I want to keep being an idol for a very long time". So based on those things it only makes sense she's coming back to Korea. On top of the fact is that she rushed to leave HKT48. There is only one pretty clear logical explanation.

I mean, objectically I dont see a new gg that will probably debut in 2022 debut with sakura who is a 1998 liner

specially considering enhypen and txt ages

This gg, at least the one mhj is managing is more likely to be very young or younger than those 2 groups (txt/enhypen)

• "a five member group that has 2-3 other IZ*ONE members including a participant in produce 48 that did not make the group.

Another former IZ*ONE member who is more interested in acting than singing and is having debating whether to join."

so chaewon, sakura, hyewon (the acting member could also be Minju, but she's music core MC and hybe has problems with MBC), another izone member and a pd48 trainee?... maybe a japanese one because I think all the popular korean participants debuted already

• "a five member group that has 2-3 other IZ*ONE members including a participant in produce 48 that did not make the group.

Another former IZ*ONE member who is more interested in acting than singing and is having debating whether to join."

so chaewon, sakura, hyewon (the acting member could also be Minju, but she's music core MC and hybe has problems with MBC), another izone member and a pd48 trainee?... maybe a japanese one because I think all the popular korean participants debuted already

are this 2 different groups

I mean not like bh even has woman there, also what happen to that iland gg ver

:whatb:

• External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 127 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!