Songs that have the whole group singing at once

• Headphones Sseo

The intro and again at 2:17 are sung by the whole group.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• All of SHINee songs?

they always sing together

example

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 99% of SM's group songs.

Example:

And, even if you're a soloist, you can also do it. Just clone yourself.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtube.com

• Black Mamba. I just saw I thread predicting whether Aespa will sing in a group chorus for their new tt like Black Mamba or not lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!