How is life for you guys so far ?

• Algeria ( not very known country ) it's in North Africa , climate change affected us the most

ik Algeria!

i cant imagine what you guys have to go through!
    i also think African culture is very exquisite and delicate!

and when i learned about the history

i was in love

but what America did to your People was just disgusting

i live in america and i can say for 100% certian that America has the most disturbing and most disgusting history!

id love to learn more about Algeria one day!
    i wish i could send some money to help out the cause </3

nana18 i looked up some pics of Algeria

and OMG

the beaches are beautiful!
    the landscape!
    i even saw some sort of stuffed peppers that looked delicious!

And i saw many beautiful structures that i bet is full of history! :omgr:

:cheersc: :pepecute: Loona Ot12 GIF - Loona OT12 Group - Discover & Share GIFs SaveLOOΠΔOT12Loona Ot12 GIF - Loona OT12 Group - Discover & Share GIFs :pepecute::cheersc:

Edited 2 times, last by proudorbit ().

• Middle school isnt that bad

it was very fun for me!

and i dont go back to school until August or september, i cant remember

if you dont mind me asking, which country are you from?

what is school like there?

I am from here:

It depends on the state but schools are pretty hard in my city education wise, but I have some friends from back in elementary school.

tumblr_p7yahfyvo51wskjyqo2_400.gifvtumblr_p7yahfyvo51wskjyqo4_400.gifvtumblr_p7yahfyvo51wskjyqo1_400.gifv

• America didn't do anything to us it's France that and they did the worst thing any county could do they invaded us in 1830 and they stayed in my country for more than century and they killed over 1.5 million fighter ( in my country we call them moudjahid they're usually civilians who became soldiers to fight against Frances) but of course that was the official recorded number the number of death is estimated to be much higher than that, France used all sorts of ways and weapon against a country who had nothing but stick and stones , they wanted to take my country and ease our identity, and for a very long time Algeria used to be referred to as the French Algeria.

Also when France knew that they lost the war they did in the Algerian desert an nuclear test , that test took the name Gerboise Bleue, with it France became the fourth nuclear power, after the United States, the USSR and the United Kingdom. This test remains, in 2020, the most powerful first nuclear test.

And this are some images of my country

Snow, mountain, beach, desert... We have them all, Algeria is a very diverse country wether it's with it people or it nature

• Im so soryy about that! (damn you france!)

But wow! Nuclear power! i didnt know that!

thank you for correcting my mistake on the knowledge <3

and YOUR COUNTRY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

:cheersc: :pepecute: Loona Ot12 GIF - Loona OT12 Group - Discover & Share GIFs SaveLOOΠΔOT12Loona Ot12 GIF - Loona OT12 Group - Discover & Share GIFs :pepecute::cheersc:

• Congratulations on Uni Op!! < 3

Life is a struggle right now if I’m being honest. I’ve been feeling a bit anxious due to past experiences, which I haven’t fully healed from yet. It’s difficult, but im staying as optimistic as I possibly can!!💖

🎉🎊🥳𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒥𝒾𝓈𝑜𝑜!!🥳🎊🎉

tumblr_pu7la0k95I1vz2c9ho10_r1_250.gifvtumblr_pu7la0k95I1vz2c9ho1_250.gifvtumblr_pu7la0k95I1vz2c9ho6_250.gifvtumblr_pu7la0k95I1vz2c9ho5_250.gifv

• Big congratulations OP.

My country is managing COVID horribly. The Delta variant kills 1 person every 2 minutes, and I don't even trust the official numbers. The vaccination process is going way too slow for our own good and decent vaccine brands like Pfizer don't even exist here in the first place. So far, it sucks. Not just with COVID, but everything is getting worse. Be it economy or our flopping electricity system, with multiple hours of power-cut daily. The more years go by the more I realize I hate my life in here, and if I get in a foreign university which I am applying for this autumn, I will be given the world <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awesome!

what are the temps like in ur country when its dark out?

you are on the northern hemisphere

but a bit closer to the equator so i assume its a bit hotter, but colder nights

It depends were you live really like i said Algeria is big with a diverse climate like for example right now where i live it's 26°c (78°f ) and other parts it's either wormer or colder and by the way right now it's the night

• It depends were you live really like i said Algeria is big with a diverse climate like for example right now where i live it's 26°c (78°f ) and other parts it's either wormer or colder and by the way right now it's the night

Thats really awesome!

i wish i couldve learned the C scale :angryr:

i domnt understand all that mesurement stuff

and for u rn it is 2:04am my friend

u should be in bed lmao :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!