THIS IS HOW YOU DO A SOFT BSIDE!!!! TAKE NOTES OTHER BGS!!!

• They are soooo adorable :lover2::lover2: pastel colours and cute smiles is everything i could ask for as a GG stan. I love Enhypen so much, this comeback has been amazing so far.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pentagon have nothing to learn, since they are the master of this !!!

the fact that you are all ignoring Pentagon who release cute soft colorful song and are the only BG do it and you are all ignoring them while asking for more cute BG :/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• They are soooo adorable :lover2::lover2: pastel colours and cute smiles is everything i could ask for as a GG stan. I love Enhypen so much, this comeback has been amazing so far.

External Content youtu.be

omg i love this song :pepe-sad:

• Not for sale supremacy!! :pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

I love the dance so much too, it's my favorite for all the songs on the album v-v

(peep the grandpa outfits lol)

hello

• Pentagon have nothing to learn, since they are the master of this !!!

the fact that you are all ignoring Pentagon who release cute soft colorful song and are the only BG do it and you are all ignoring them while asking for more cute BG :/

This is a thread about Enhypen, don't derail it. :pepefacepalm:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Not particularly it was just kinda a buzzy title lol, but threads are always better with TXT mentioned :love::love:

Lol I was not a fan of the beige outfits

• Official Post

The Astro erasure. :pepe-sad:

Form of Therapy literally compared them to a gg in terms of music/concept last year.

• Official Post

" the only BG to do it " which means who in the present are still doing cute concept

Astro completely give up the cute concept for the mature concept

while Pentagon are still making comeback with cute concept

And Pentagon had two dark comebacks before that. Astro is still doing cute concepts alongside darker ones too.

• " the only BG to do it " which means who in the present are still doing cute concept

Astro completely give up the cute concept for the mature concept

while Pentagon are still making comeback with cute concept

No one fucking asked for recommendations, if you want to talk about Pentagon then make your own thread. :pepeshock:

sFWYLKc.gif

• And Pentagon had two dark comebacks before that. Astro is still doing cute concepts alongside darker ones too.

Can you guys stop derailing the thread?

sFWYLKc.gif

• How is it derailing the thread though? The title of the thread is “This is how you do a soft bside!! Take notes other bgs!!” And people who are fans of those other bgs are responding...

If you don’t want other takes, don’t post a hot take title. Post that it’s an Enhyphen appreciation thread. Or even just “this is how you do a soft bside.” If you start specifically talking about other bgs, why is it a surprise that people would then start talking about it in the thread?

:pepewhat:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• How is it derailing the thread though? The title of the thread is “This is how you do a soft bside!! Take notes other bgs!!” And people who are fans of those other bgs are responding...

If you don’t want other takes, don’t post a hot take title. Post that it’s an Enhyphen appreciation thread. Or even just “this is how you do a soft bside.” If you start specifically talking about other bgs, why is it a surprise that people would then start talking about it in the thread?

If you read the post, it's obvious it's a thread intended to praise Enhypen, not to discuss which groups did the cute concept better. You have a brain, use it.

sFWYLKc.gif

• And Pentagon had two dark comebacks before that. Astro is still doing cute concepts alongside darker ones too.

Bsides doesn't count since they aren't even perform most of the time and aren't title track so they don't represent the concept for which the group is going

and astro last cute concept was in 2017-2018

i wouldn't call them a cute BG now in comparison of Pentagon who's doing frequent cute concept

they make darker concept but they are always going back to the cute concept

and they are the only BG currently who's doing the cute concept frequently

exactly -__-

If you read the post, it's obvious it's a thread intended to praise Enhypen, not to discuss which groups did the cute concept better. You have a brain, use it.

then use your brain and learn how to make a thread to praise your favs without having to talk about how other BG should learn from them -_-

• If you read the post, it's obvious it's a thread intended to praise Enhypen, not to discuss which groups did the cute concept better. You have a brain, use it.

I read the post and I also read the title of the thread, because part of using your brain is overall reading comprehension, which encompasses both the title and the information within a thread.

So I return to the title of the thread ,which referenced that other groups should take notes. Thus if the OP mentions other groups, then yes, other groups may respond (or at least fans of other groups) and that seems in line with the thread.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• exactly -__-

then use your brain and learn how to make a thread to praise your favs without having to talk about how other BG should learn from them -_-

I see hundreds of threads about how some artist is the best at this and that with similar titles but when it's about SM groups suddenly everyone understands that it's an "appreciation thread", no one goes there and talks about others, you all do it only when it's HYBE groups, clown. Damn hypocrites.

sFWYLKc.gif

• I read the post and I also read the title of the thread, because part of using your brain is overall reading comprehension, which encompasses both the title and the information within a thread.

So I return to the title of the thread ,which referenced that other groups should take notes. Thus if the OP mentions other groups, then yes, other groups may respond (or at least fans of other groups) and that seems in line with the thread.

Why don't you go to similar threads about others and mention how others are good too or better? And when it happens in SM groups threads, you all cry that it's an "appreciation thread" and how people "invaded it", hypocrite.

sFWYLKc.gif

• Why don't you go to similar threads about others and mention how others are good too or better? And when it happens in SM groups threads, you all cry that it's an "appreciation thread" and how people "invaded it", hypocrite.

It's obvious even in the title that it's just a praise, not an invitation to discuss different groups.

sFWYLKc.gif

• Official Post

Why don't you go to similar threads about others and mention how others are good too or better? And when it happens in SM groups threads, you all cry that it's an "appreciation thread" and how people "invaded it", hypocrite.

I see hundreds of threads about how some artist is the best at this and that with similar titles but when it's about SM groups suddenly everyone understands that it's an "appreciation thread", no one goes there and talks about others, you all do it only when it's HYBE groups, clown. Damn hypocrites.

What does this have to do with SM stans or Hybe groups? Literally no one has mentioned a SM group. No one in this thread has dragged Enhypen or said they weren't good. Believe it or not, mentioning another group isn't a diss against someone and if you think it is, then I'm legitimately sorry for you.

You have been the only person derailing this thread.

• What does this have to do with SM stans or Hybe groups? Literally no one has mentioned a SM group. No one in this thread has dragged Enhypen or said they weren't good. Believe it or not, mentioning another group isn't a diss against someone and if you think it is, then I'm legitimately sorry for you.

You have been the only person derailing this thread.

It's SM stans derailing it as always and it has everything to do with HYBE artists. No one said it's a diss, I said it's a thread about Enhypen which the OP confirmed, stay on topic. I've been trying to stop the derailing, what are you smoking?

sFWYLKc.gif

• Official Post

It's SM stans derailing it as always and it has everything to do with HYBE artists. No one said it's a diss, I said it's a thread about Enhypen which the OP confirmed, stay on topic. I've been trying to stop the derailing, what are you smoking?

The OP was fine with TXT being mentioned though. Why didn't you call her out for derailing her own thread?

Also what exactly makes me a SM stan? Do you think I'm not a fan of Enhypen? Go and look who wrote their Lexicon entry.

• The song, choreography, lyrics, outfits were on point.and the last stroke of foot choreography was cheff kiss. So much groove!

I am being biased but Sunghoon looked out of the world. And I saw his fancam. He was getting shy so much & smiling so much. It was uwu.

And some days ago, who were nugu to all today ppl are coming for them shamelessly.

It is an appreciation thread. You want to hype your fav just get lost & make one for them.

I don't know is it a problem of AKP users, to hump on Hybe label's artist thread for derailing & using their names in their thread to get hit thread which can't be gained by the use of their actual fav.

Yikes...

Whatever, Enhypen you did a great job. Fighting.

• Why don't you go to similar threads about others and mention how others are good too or better? And when it happens in SM groups threads, you all cry that it's an "appreciation thread" and how people "invaded it", hypocrite.

If the title of the the thread seems to invite a conversation, I will assume it’s a conversation. I also assume that if someone wants to post an appreciation thread, they clearly state it as such.

The burden is not on me to “read between the lines.”

2x

How did we get to SM stans and “you all”? Pentagon and Astro aren’t SM groups? It sounds like you have some larger issues here...which are not relevant to the thread. Everyone else is on topic to the original title, which again invoked other groups...

WTF are you even talking

I made a whole thread about Pentagon that people derailed talking about other group and idgaf about it

You need to grow up and stop taking everything so serious, kpop isn't your life -_-

when did i say they are better -_-

OP is calling out other Group of taking notes

and never in her thread she mention it was an appreciation in her OP post and neither her title make it seems like it was just an appreciation -_-

ALSO funny how you are the one saying that people are derailing the thread

because this recommendation of Group could have just been a simple comments and that's it

but it's funny how the one who is accusing other people of derailing the thread is the one who's truly derailing the thread by involving himself and looking for immature and stupid fight -__-

ALSO why are you so mad, OP didn't even care, so it means that it wasn't even such a big deal for her , you're the only one here derailing the thread and making of such a small thing such a big deal

go out and take some fresh air, KPOP does seems toxic for you, maybe you'lle grow and stop taking everything so seriously -_-

• How did we get to SM stans and “you all”? Pentagon and Astro aren’t SM groups? It sounds like you have some larger issues here...which are not relevant to the thread. Everyone else is on topic to the original title, which again invoked other groups...

Ikr this person seems to have bigger issue, and seem to take kpop way too seriously in her simple life

funny how OP isn't even mad of people mentionning other group

but this person made of this thing such a big deal , and is in fact the only person who's derailing the thread

Because this thread could have been just an appreciation thread with other people mentionning 1 or 2 other groups since OP mentionned that she like cute concept

and this user turns the whole thread into a fight where he try to solve his inner problems and completely take the thread out of his context who was music oriented -_-

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!