Rumor from small site claims HYBE's new girl group have visuals and skills comparable to BlackPink

• The way one group of people treat him like an it boy over here on akp.

I need to stop talking about these sort of stuff people might say I'm always hanging on to past comments/threads for eTeRnItY while aCtInG aS a nEuTrAl uSeR

• No

This is fake? Wut?

BTS, 女동생 나온다‥"하이브 실적엔 부정적" 우려
    그룹 방탄소년단(BTS) 소속사 하이브가 올 4분기 걸그룹을 데뷔시킨다. 하이브는 지난 2019년 인수한 자회사 쏘스뮤직과 합작해 신인 걸그룹을 준비해 왔다. 이 팀을 위해 방시혁 하이브 이사회 의장과 SM에서 소녀
    n.news.naver.com

I hope Hybe clarifies that they never said this if this is indeed a false quote. This is a Naver article, not some gossip rag.

• This article might be fake but its not like Hybe are above media play.

Although I haven't seen them disrespecting the group they media play with to make the new group seem better(which I distinctly remember other people doing to BTS) which is probably the only time I have a problem with + when false claims are made.

Yeah hybe is not new to media play. I still remember when they called txt and enhypen BTS little brothers in Japan. So I was more expecting BTS little sisters or something :cryingr:

But it’s weird how hybe reposts articles related to them but nothing of any sort on this. Just some random article from some nugu source being reiterated everywhere. I find it funny how some blinks were so desperate to prove a point that they missed searching for any better clarifications trying to get some armys in a “gotchu moment” The obsession :pepe-hehe:

• stans who came after Blackpink for those BTS comparison articles are looking like hypocrites lol :pepe-smug:

HYBE does mediaplay just as much as other big 3 companies do. We are still not in 2015 lol. But coming after an artist for so called mediaplay which their label did for them is just silly. Just touch some grass, please!

2015 bighit did a whole lot fo mediaplay dont get me started XD...

• Why are fans of other HYBE groups getting defensive here? You can't even use the "defending the group not the company" argument here since a- no one is dragging the group and b-the group hasn't even debuted yet.

Company stan much? :pepe-joy:

• Why are fans of other HYBE groups getting defensive here? You can't even use the "defending the group not the company" argument here since a- no one is dragging the group and b-the group hasn't even debuted yet.

A group with no name and no one knows the girls, I-

;(

And I'll meet you on the other side.

#perfect blue from My angel, empathy

I wonder where was this energy back in 2018 when YG couldn't keep BTS's name out of their mouths, including in official reports and whatnot. People here getting worked up over a harmless quote that has the source stated as "an official from Hybe" which could be very well a journalist looking for clicks

• I wonder where was this energy back in 2018 when YG couldn't keep BTS's name out of their mouths, including in official reports and whatnot. People here getting worked up over a harmless quote that has the source stated as "an official from Hybe" which could be very well a journalist looking for clicks

The only people getting worked up here are HYBE company stans. Many HYBE stans have historically dragged both companies AND GROUPS for similar incidents as this and often with even less believable more obscure sources than this. Just earlier this year we had a thread dragging NCT and SM for alleged media play because a Japanese columnist or whatever compared NCT to BTS, and of course as it's in fashion with certain HYBE stans the thread devolved into dragging NCT instead of just calling out the alleged media play.

Many HYBE stans are literally vicious and can't be reasoned with when it comes to media play claims. And most importantly they act like they blindly trust that their dear company is above it all. And that's exactly why people here are laughing at this. The ones that aren't showing the same energy are those HYBE stans that used to scream media play in daily basis and never cared about things like verifying the sources.

• Wow look at the usual Blinks thirsting for the news to be true.

Anyway it’s better for a GG to be compared with another GG, then saying it’s a BTS-like GG lol (and that was on BP’s Spotify so we can’t even blame news outlet). Yeah I go there

but you can blame the company that wrote it. that company wrote the bio for many other artists including bts

• I know you want this to be true so you can brag about it or whatever, but it's fake, sorry

lol what ? :-D   :-D   :-D

Some of you have accused even more “faker” stuff as a proof of a companies media-play. If any this looks more real than some of the article many claimed was a companies media-play.

Maybe you wish it’s fake so that others can’t use it to brag, because you know they had a reason to jump on this as some kinda revenge lool.

• Tbh fake or not. Other companies have been accused of media play for less and some people were always having their fun while mocking. Let others have their fun too. It’s just fair lmfao.

• the clownery in this thread

Imagine believing bh will namedrop bp as their gg standard lolz when they’ve been so secretive with this group. They once made a mistake with bb but they never did it again with the amount of backlash it got.

• The defense saying this article is fake because it's not in hybe's Twitter account is worse than hybe media-playing lol. Where was this energy when SuperM, NCT, and Aespa got so much hate for what an author opinion about Lsm paving the way or something? Many to this day still think it's LSM words and use it to hate more on SM artists. +kpop fans literally always accuse any article made to compliment a group from SM to be a media play. But now they want to be certain it's in HYBE's Twitter or else it's fake and the reporter is lying lol.

The hypocrisy of some in here to defend this is just gold.

Now they say we made a fool out of ourselves and we should wait or that it’s only from Hybe when it’s posted on their Twitter or website….

I’m Like :eyes::eyes: Girl….. really!!! That’s what others keep saying to y’all whenever you used some random article to accuse a company of media-play using your faves …

When people defend it and said “ it’s not from SM/YG, it’s not posted on their website or Twitter” they responded with “ jUsT bEcAuSe iT dOeSn’T hAvE a SM/YG tAg, dOeSn’T mEaN iT’s nOt fRoM tHeM”

Sit down and taste the cup of your own tea. Y’all have been making fools of yourself since years! The lack of self-awareness is strong on this one!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!