Convince me Twice is better than SNSD

• No one will convince you twice on the other hand isn’t getting bigger cuz jyp doesn’t know how to promote them individually snsd got that big cuz song and individual promotion while twice doesn’t have that you can’t compete a group that doesn’t have individual recognitions than a group with full of members have individual activities

• twice might surpass them in overall sales but they don’t have that star factor that snsd have snsd is on different level not just a group success they have individual success too.

• SNSD IS THE BEST AND MOST LEGENDARY AND IMPORTANT GIRL GROUP OF ALL THE TIME NOTHING CAN AND WILL CHANGE THAT NOT IN A MILLION YEAR IF YOU EVEN ARGUE WITH THAT YOU ARE DELUSIONAL AF AND YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION ASAP OK BYE/ tenor.gif

• you being taken seriously is like an f(x) comeback, it wont ever happen ;(

• Dont you think Twice is part of that group?

:eyebrowsr::eyebrowsr::eyebrowsr:

They definitely fit the mold. But it's kind of like the Michael Jordan vs Lebron James debate. No matter how big or successful Lebron gets its really just more of the same. He came into the league when the NBA was already popular and at its peak. Jordan was so big and influential he transformed the NBA into the biggest sport in the world. No one had ever seen a player like him before. He redefined success and super stardom.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They definitely fit the mold. But it's kind of like the Michael Jordan vs Lebron James debate. No matter how big or successful Lebron gets its really just more of the same. He came into the league when the NBA was already popular and at its peak. Jordan was so big and influential he transformed the NBA into the biggest sport in the world. No one had ever seen a player like him before. He redefined success and super stardom.

so basically MJ is better than LBJ lol

I concur

• Over? Not hardly.. But when they are done, and they still reign easily now, I'll come back and give you a minimum of 25 reasons why they are better. SNSD is still in my top 3 always and used to be #1 but that's changed.

• Idk if it's because I'm not a stan of these groups, but you can't compare when they're from totally different generations. And they're both great, it's just depends on your taste, if you're new to kpop chances are you'll like twice songs more because SNSD will sound very old fashioned.

• I'm quite new to Kpop and only started paying attention to SNSD a month ago. I've always liked Twice, but the songs and albums never quite hit me in the way I thought they would. SNSD? Every track I hear/performance I see blows my mind. They rank just behind f(x) for me. However I do agree it's probably a little unfair to compare the different gens. I actually prefer the older gen sound to what we have now. It may be considered of it's time, but considering most modern kpop sounds the same for me the music of the older groups actually sounds fresher

• I'm quite new to Kpop and only started paying attention to SNSD a month ago. I've always liked Twice, but the songs and albums never quite hit me in the way I thought they would. SNSD? Every track I hear/performance I see blows my mind. They rank just behind f(x) for me. However I do agree it's probably a little unfair to compare the different gens. I actually prefer the older gen sound to what we have now. It may be considered of it's time, but considering most modern kpop sounds the same for me the music of the older groups actually sounds fresher

Kpop newbie huh? Nice. Boy are you in for some fun discovering all the groups since the birth of kpop around 1995.

I see you like f(x). You're already a legend in my book. f(x) is my religion. Favorite group of all time.

And yes SNSD is the absolute pinnacle of kpop girl groups. What they did for the industry will never be topped.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!