If Blackpink and BTS were to record a song together, how would most fans react?

• Their reaction 54

1. Most fans would be very happy and support it (11) 20%
    2. Most fans would support but aren't a fan of the idea (14) 26%
    3. Most fans would hate the other group and only support their own (14) 26%
    4. Most fans wouldn't support it (15) 28%

Please don't take it too seriously. I just saw an edit of Blackpink and BTS the other day and thought it was beautiful, so I wondered if others would like it too.

P.S.: The video had 1M likes.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I have come to a realisation that when BP has no content Blinks probably follow a lot of BTS stuff in their free time hence their appearances on BTS threads and you know such threads imagining what ifs. Which is cool, I mean for a 2nd fandom.

OT - I would pass.

• I have come to a realisation that when BP has no content Blinks probably follow a lot of BTS stuff in their free time hence their appearances on BTS threads and you know such threads imagining what ifs. Which is cool, I mean for a 2nd fandom.

OT - I would pass.

Do you mean me? Because just because I am a blink I can like BTS music too and talk about them?

I have come to a realisation that Armys think that only Armys are allowed to talk about BTS. Sad that you see it so negative.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I like some of their songs mash ups tbh. I'd look forward to it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

However I feel a gg like Gidle might mesh better with BTS cuz sumn about those two seem a bit similar. Especially a collab between Soyeon and Namjoon would be fire.

Desbundar

OT - I would pass.

You know that a lot of blinks like BTS right? Some of us are multi stans, as myself.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• The mashups are always great! And I agree! I think a BTS x G (I-dle) collaboration would be heavenly! I would love to hear the rap line spit some fire with Soyeon! It’d be bussin for sure

♥︎♥︎

• You know that a lot of blinks like BTS right? Some of us are multi stans, as myself.

I think some armies have a negative attitude that they should work on. We don't need their permission just to like BTS. That they scare off new fans, they probably do not care. Sad.

• I don't mind if some members from each group sing together but I'm not very enthusiastic about a song with full BTS and BP members. I don't think there's enough room for it.

• Lol that never gonna happen. And i hope it never happens!

BTS put lot of effort in album making process. Music is main job of theirs, not side job like once in a year

• I think some armies have a negative attitude that they should work on. We don't need their permission just to like BTS. That they scare off new fans, they probably do not care. Sad.

I can understand that. I used to try to avoid speaking about them, because it seemed like even just mentioning them was a bad thing. But now I don’t really care who gets upset, because I love BTS and I won’t be shy to show my admiration and respect for them. I’m not to open about being an army, because I don’t want to be ridiculed, or told I’m not one because I’m a blink. It’s a rough life for multis, bruh :pepe-sad:

♥︎♥︎

• I don't mind if some members from each group sing together but I'm not very enthusiastic about a song with full BTS and BP members. I don't think there's enough room for it.

That’s understandable. I can see how all of them being on one track couldn’t really work out. That’d be a lot work to be completely honest.

♥︎♥︎

• I can understand that. I used to try to avoid speaking about them, because it seemed like even just mentioning them was a bad thing. But now I don’t really care who gets upset, because I love BTS and I won’t be shy to show my admiration and respect for them. I’m not to open about being an army, because I don’t want to be ridiculed, or told I’m not one because I’m a blink. It’s a rough life for multis, bruh :pepe-sad:

I understand that. I think just because I am a blink I am not allowed to like their music? Makes no sense.

Multistans like you have a hard life ;(

I'm sure BTS loves each their fans and they don't care if some armies like it or not. As soon as someone says something negative about BTS, armys are "who are you to say something about BTS?" but I wonder who are they to say who can be a BTS fan or not?

• I think 11 people singing one song is too much, and i'm not sure it's gonna work since I've never imagined it or listened to bts bp mashups

a collab between few members from each group would make more sense

do I think it's likely ? no

would I like the idea ? depends on the song, but i'd anticipate

do i think fans will welcome the idea ? shippers or fans of both groups would love it. but i think many others won't, either they'll ignore or support just for their faves, or support their faves and say the others ruined the song

• Lol that never gonna happen. And i hope it never happens!

BTS put lot of effort in album making process. Music is main job of theirs, not side job like once in a year

Maybe Blackpink puts a lot effort too but aren't so creative or have the possibilities like BTS?

Doesn't mean they aren't taking it serious like BTS.

the last sentence was kind of unnecessary.

Sometimes I think users like you are begging for a fight between users.

• Maybe Blackpink puts a lot effort too but aren't so creative or have the possibilities like BTS?

Doesn't mean they aren't taking it serious like BTS.

the last sentence was kind of unnecessary.

I never said they dont put effort or anything. But i dont see anything unique in their songs and lack of discography and lack of input.

To me someone who puts creative input in their music is very important. Reason i like female singers like adele, beyonce because they put lots of input.

Blame their company or that yg guy. But i stan BTS for music and i hope to see them working with people who do more music.

So if u think they aren't that much creative ( u said not me ), then its big no for me.

• support their faves and say the others ruined the song

Lmao this happens with western collabs and when people say this for western artist no one cares but now :pepewash:

More to the OP- I wouldn't care much for it(i.e. won't look forward to it much) as I don't like BP's music.

If i like it after it is out, I'll definitely stream it since it's something I like.

• I understand that. I think just because I am a blink I am not allowed to like their music? Makes no sense.

Multistans like you have a hard life ;(

I'm sure BTS loves each their fans and they don't care if some armies like it or not. As soon as someone says something negative about BTS, armys are "who are you to say something about BTS?" but I wonder who are they to say who can be a BTS fan or not?

Exactly, it’s pretty unfair. That’s why I used to just straight up not even mention BTS, even though every single thing I’ve ever said about them has been positive. I just wish we could all like artists in peace, and enjoy the music they produce and stop with all of the hostility and competitiveness. BTS makes music for everyone of every race, gender, sexuality, etc. Their music is not just for a certain audience. Blinks, and anyone for that matter should be able to enjoy BTS’s music, and speak about it freely. And yes, I 100% agree with that. BTS has so much love for their fans, and anyone who enjoys their music! That’s all that matters at the end of the day!

♥︎♥︎

• I genuinely don't like BP's music and can't really sit through any of their songs so I'd probably hype BTS and skip the BP parts. It would be like ON ft Sia. I just skip over Sia's parts because it's so awful.

• "BTS put lot of effort in album making process. Music is main job of theirs, not side job like once in a year"

That sentence came form you. When you say BTS put a lot effort and says that it is their main job what should other people think when your next part is about Blackpink. And don't tell me it isn't Blackpink because we all know that release only once in a year.

It is okay when you don't like Blackpink or their music. Yup, I said they aren't MAYBE so creative like BTS and when that's a reason for you, it's fine :)

• This thread contains 112 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!