BLACKPINK, love calls and some kpop fans reactions

• Since debut BLACKPINK took kpop by storm and did it their playground. Nothing new and tbh not expected kkkk and since then they are receiving love calls from so many famous people to collab with them that it's baffling at how little collab they have in their discography...

But what surprises me the most is kpop fans reactions to these love calls. Every time an artist say itself that they want to collab with BLACKPINK some kpop fans start saying stuff like: Oh, I think it would be better if x group were called as their "voices" match way better or oh, y group have a better vibe so they should invite y group.

Im not doing a pity party here, but it's honestly funny how they always mention their "bias" group as if they have were so much superior to BLACKPINK when they should wake up and understand that the artist itself said BLACKPINK bc they like BP or their fame (well, they are successful) so trying to insert their groups is actually lame bc the artists weren't asking for others opinions, they just said they want to collab with BP, nothing more...

I did this thread bc I wanted it kkkk and bc almost every time a thread is made about an artist wanting to collab with the pinks and I go to read there is always some kpop groups names and with sentences like: "they would match better", "they are better"...

Disclaimer: this isn't about an user in particular neither shading others groups as I respect their work. It's just in general at how this always happens and it's weird at this point...

Bye! :froghype:

• Is this after Olivia Rodrigo admitted that she wants a collab with BP? Lmao

Oh no!! It's after every artist who wants to collab with the girls kpop fans always dismiss BP... Seriously, there was a time where LM said they wanted to collab with BP and kpop fans did the most by insulting their vocals and saying that x group were better and so on..

• LINK!!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

twitter blocked

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!