So JYP Blind Package already sold 1644 copies on ktown4u

• And that's just the first day

also anyone noticed it's labeled as JYPn

kind of like JYP x P Nation?

or maybe it's because they were referring to group as 'n'

https://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?goods_no=62570

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lmfao at the people hating on this…. Like sis, is it cutting out of your check if someone else bought it? Is a gun being held towards your head? Then mind the business that pays you(‘re parents)

I’m considering getting this too since it’s a limited edition release, and may have some pretty nice stuff in it. Plus I always stan GGs who happen to be from JYP (not to get confused with me being a JYP stan, stanning companies is cringe), so it would be a well made purchase

Edited once, last by Lubby00 ().

• I bought it. Why? Because I'm a collector and I like limited edition things. If I end up liking the group, then great! But even if I don't, I will have something that is very unique.

For example, I'm still upset that I didn't hear about Itzy soon enough to get a copy of their debut single album. It was a very limited edition run, so will be near impossible to find now. And thus my Itzy collection is incomplete.

So come at me if you'd like, but it's really not that unreasonable to buy something like this.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• whoever bought that is a dodo but lol

People buying an album of a Group who’s members haven’t even been revealed yet ?

Well it’s their money lol.

I want to say one thing... you do realize that in most cases when new girl group is revealed we barely know anything about them? we just have photos, then MV teaser, and that's it, usually most people decide to buy album just after that...

so technically according to you it seems that you will buy an album just because some girlie looks attractive? seriously lol, it ain't magazine for horny people to do that... or some onlyfans etc.

there ain't any difference...

only difference would be if you had 1-2 year pre-debut content with multiple songs, covers, dance performances, something like fans get with Purple K!SS when they know most members for 16-18 months.

• yes and those people are dumb?

i only buy albums of my faves or songs i like...

i would never buy a predebut album esp one marketed this way

edit: bought the damn album LOL

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Edited once, last by ninichan ().

• so technically according to you it seems that you will buy an album just because some girlie looks attractive? seriously lol, it ain't magazine for horny people to do that... or some onlyfans etc.

I don’t know who you are referring too… but I only buy an album if the Group debuts and I like their music.

Teasers and all that would only make me interested and curious, but I only stan if i also like your content. Has always been like that for me.

But you do you…

• yes and those people are dumb?

i only buy albums of my faves or songs i like...

i would never buy a predebut album esp one marketed this way

what if you like song then?

in debut day?

what will you say: pardon me JYP, I gonna order album right now

https://imgur.com/gallery/iYQ7O

• Official Post

People buying an album of a Group who’s members haven’t even been revealed yet ?

Well it’s their money lol.

Eh it's basically a novelty product at this point. If you end up liking the group then you can brag you were there in the blind stage and if you don't then you can keep it mint and resell it for more after they debut since it's limited.

• Eh it's basically a novelty product at this point. If you end up liking the group then you can brag you were there in the blind stage and if you don't then you can keep it mint and resell it for more after they debut since it's limited.

Like I said… you do you lol

It just reinforces the argument that some people will eat up everything a bigger company brings out…

• i bought nizius step and a step so yoiks
    it might be sus that im a blink but this just seems like company stans

That's the target audience. I'd say ktown4u isn't really representative of the sales either for this.

Jyp acts don't sell well over there like SM acts. So the orders r way higher.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I was honestly pleasantly surprised to find it to be so inexpensive. I was expecting something limited like this to be at least two times the price it is. So it was an easy purchase for me.

If I like the group, then I will have something that would be very hard to get in the future.

If I don't like the group, but the product is quality (pretty, well made, etc), then I might still keep it for being something cool and unique.

If I don't like the group and don't want to keep the product, then I can sell it later to someone that does like the group and couldn't/didn't get this now.

I don't see a downside to this purchase.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• this is a good strategy associating new groups with the label.... it worked with txt debut album they had 100K pre-orders with people not knowing much about them maybe it's what JYP is going for.

JYP needs to introduce the girls at least when aespa were announced people knew what they looked like. But I personally preferred RWB ( purple kiss) strategy the most, they introduced the girls with covers, daily stuff and people got to know more about them before stanning them.

• yeah that's good part of it I mean for example it costs less than LOONA's recent album, and usually even single albums cost 15 bucks so... 18 USD it's great price for limited pre-order.

• I bought it. Why? Because I'm a collector and I like limited edition things. If I end up liking the group, then great! But even if I don't, I will have something that is very unique.

For example, I'm still upset that I didn't hear about Itzy soon enough to get a copy of their debut single album. It was a very limited edition run, so will be near impossible to find now. And thus my Itzy collection is incomplete.

So come at me if you'd like, but it's really not that unreasonable to buy something like this.

I didnt know about that, now I know!

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Isn’t this a limited thing? I’ll probably buy it so I can scam some JYPNGG stans when the group becomes popular and resell for like 10x the price I paid for :pepe-hehe:

now this is a legit reason to buy an album like this.

• What even is it? I know it has to do with JYP's new girl group but I don't even understand what the product is lmao I looked at it on kpopmart but that didn't tell me much.

in short explanation it's pre-order of album which will be released in february

inside you have CD, photobook, and some goods like photocards

basically it's like all normal albums, it's just mysterious because your buying it like "blind" person without knowing how members look or sound etc.

• in short explanation it's pre-order of album which will be released in february

inside you have CD, photobook, and some goods like photocards

basically it's like all normal albums, it's just mysterious because your buying it like "blind" person without knowing how members look or sound etc.

That's actually pretty cool tbh. Wait so do you not receive it until February when they debut? It's just that if you pre order it, yours will be limited edition while the others won't?

• That's actually pretty cool tbh. Wait so do you not receive it until February when they debut? It's just that if you pre order it, yours will be limited edition while the others won't?

Yes, it will probably have different colors, and it has additional event (online) only for those who bought it.

• total 2267 on ktown4u

• This thread contains 24 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!