Kwon Mina's apology backfired on her after saying one of the AOA members enjoys having a sexual intercourse during her live stream

• I can’t say much about Mina. We all can agree she needs help so I kinda have nothing against her especially since I know she might do something horrible to herself if she sees people against her but honestly I respect Jimin for staying quiet all this time. Some may find this being guilty but even if she was, all the things Mina said that Jimin did to her was less than what Mina keeps doing to Jimin. Mina lied a lot about the instances of bullying or had holes in her stories. I believe she doesn’t think she is lying but she keeps making inconsistent example stories about Jimin’s bullying and keeps mentioning Jimin’s sex life as if she actually has no real bully story to tell about Jimin. Come on she bullied you for 10 years but the only story you’re going to share is one where you were caught lying (the dragging her to closet part). It just seems weird to me especially since most her stories talks about how she is afraid of Jimin so she couldn’t do this or that (go to rehearsal but instead went to a salon or something/ or the one time she couldn’t see her father when she was free because she was afraid of Jimin…) like what did Jimin do to make her so scared of her. She shares everything bad about Jimin she can find yet can’t share the real moments that made her tormented?

I would also like her to share what Jimin did that was so traumatizing, that she wasn’t able to do basic things because she was scared of her.

All she does right now is just making the members look bad with things not related to her bullying allegations.

I also do believe that for her, she is telling the truth. It’s not uncommon that some people who suffer from mental instabilities view or recall certain events a little different and can be more sensitive when it comes to social interactions.

• She claimed that the ex-gf's (or rather just gf's) father yelled at her, cursed at her and called her derogatory terms.

When the gf posted that her father NEVER contacted Mina and only contacted Yoo (the boyfriend) to tell him to take down all of the pictures that have his daughter (naturally because Mina publicized her relationship with Yoo and all of her fans would naturally see all of the pictures of him with his ex-gf and that was probably very intrusive) . He never even contacted Mina, let alone said anything rude or threatening or derogatory to her.

She later admitted saying oh....in his (the fathers) messages to Yoo, he used the plural form of "you" so i thought he was referring to me too.

Whaaaaaat?

So because he used to plural form of you (if that's even true)...now that suddenly means that he directly messaged you too?? She literally said the father used very poor language with her when he NEVER even spoke to her. that's not a simple mistake.

So this actually makes me wonder if she jumped to any conclusions regarding Jimin. We just don't know the full situation.

Another thing....

When the girlfriend contacted Mina, Mina responded saying "do i know you? who are you?"

Mina also told the gf that she had never gone on the boyfriend's insta while they were chatting/flirting-- meaning she claims that she had never seen all the pics of him with his girlfriend and had no idea about all the pics being there. (the girlfriend was telling Mina that she doesn't believe that she couldn't know he was in a relationship because of all the pictures of them together on his page)

Yet, there are dms between Mina and the boyfriend before they got together in which she says "you and your gf look so good together" and she also says "i saw your insta..your art is so good"

But then again----- would she really post a picture with this guy if he was still with his gf? Maybe he told her that they are ending things or just ended things and she thought it's pretty much over. And later when the gf contacted her, she realized that he definitely lied to her but she didn't want to admit it all so she pretended she had no idea to the gf. Maybe. Or she knew all along and went with it.

We don't know fully about whether Yoo lied to her and said his relationship is over or told her that he is still with his gf but he will meet her.

Regardless, lying about the gf's dad is just uncalled for.

She just needs to get off social media. Atleast she did apologize and admit wrongdoing. She said "Its true Yoo and I both cheated" in her last post I believe.

• I mean I've understood what she said in some statements months ago when she revealed that Jimin brought boyfriend to girls dorm... this shouldn't ever happen, and is just disgusting to thing that you sit in living room and in same time your groupmate is fvckin in the room you usually live in with 3 other members...

different situation would be if they would live in separate apartments then ok, she has her own, she can do whatever she want to...

but now there is no point of talking about things like this over and over again, so

let someone already plant Mina in mental institute/ward because she should stay there for at least a year away from whole outside world (not even mentioning social media).

• Come on she bullied you for 10 years but the only story you’re going to share is one where you were caught lying (the dragging her to closet part).

I didn't get caught up with this but you said this was fake? I remembered this because it was one of the things that Mina said which caught my attention back then.

• I didn't get caught up with this but you said this was fake? I remembered this because it was one of the things that Mina said which caught my attention back then.

It's better to read the story from Mina's words to get what I am saying because I don't want to mislead. This one explains how inconsistent her narration of the only bullying story she shared about Jimin.

at 8:8

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• It's better to read the story from Mina's words to get what I am saying because I don't want to mislead. This one explains how inconsistent her narration of the only bullying story she shared about Jimin.

at 8:8

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I watched this video before that's when things start to get iffy. Like I'm not saying the video is 100% accurate but there are inconsistencies in her story.

K I just saw the closet part again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!