TW// How Kwon Mina assa***nated AOA Jimin's reputation... (Part1?) + POLL

• Do you think Mina was bullied by Jimin? 56

1. IDK. 50/50? (26) 46%
    2. YES (19) 34%
    3. NO (11) 20%

TW// Recently people have been digging into the AOA's bullying case more and more, and not because they hate any of the members. But, if you’re a person after the simplest conclusion you would just read everything Mina wrote.

You know the T-ARA case right? Only the people who have experienced this scandal decided not to take sides between Mina and Jimin and just wait for more information rather than jumping on hate bandawagons as if they’ve made it confirmed.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"How Mina assa///nated AOA Jimin's reputation" I believe it’s a solid analysis (plus it makes sense), to back up Jimin from not have thrown Mina in a closet, or not have allowed her to see her father because of promotions, or bringing men to the room she and Jimin supposedly shared together and etc. These are basically the only claims she’s made against Jimin except the whole paragraphs of “My hands sweat whenever I see her”, “I felt throwing up” etc… in short emotions to make people feel bad for her and blame it on Jimin.

The YouTuber isn't the only person talking about this situation, Eliza Seid, and a5aforever on Instagram were one of those accounts there who started digging and telling people she wasn't truthful. They even got noticed by Mina when Mina called them a dog and told them to find the proof themselves before getting blocked.

The thing is, they were an Elvis for more than a year or two, unlike most of you who have just heard a story. Elvises, AOA's fandom, are aware of how many members were absent and present during "Like a cat" era, you probably don’t, unless you’ve done some research.

There’s also many threads on Twitter talking about it :

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

For better understanding let me break Everglow’s point into pieces :

1- Mina saying she was not allowed to take care of her father and was forced to follow every AOA schedule because of comeback

1623843226-image.png1623843241-image.png

It feels like reading a roman or a novel cause as far as we all know she got a whole month of absence.

1623843473-image.png1623843492-image.png

Doesn't this make sense enough to say Mina were not present in promotions ? She was absent even the day her father passed away.

Mina complained about Jimin and FNC for not have allowed her to see her father because of promotion, but it turned out she had a whole month.

1623843791-image.png

She even herself said in her own statement "I got the chance to see my dad often but i didn't" ! If you had the chance to see your father why didn’t you see him then? Where were you when you were supposed to be with your father when FNC withdrew you from most promotions and comeback stages?

Normally, people get only 3 days, or maybe a week. But Mina got a whole month! Jimin herself only got half the time Mina had when she lost her own father. Why complain to the company when they’ve given her free from her work and promotions? Why ask for an apology when they’ve given her the chance and time to focus on her father’s health?

Let's extend the answer with these stages of "Like a cat" without Mina :

External Content youtu.be

6/7 members present

She didn’t attend the dance practice video so 6/7 again

6/7 members, and this was in December not November so where where Mina then? On her break after her father passed away.

We coud continue... and that was only one lie.

2-Jimin unnie threw me in a closet and told me to stop ruining the mood when I was crying because of my d**d father/could d*e father

You get the lie pretty much in her own sentence, and yet most fell for her :

1623844786-image.png

And here is where we get minapulated.

You’re too focused on Mina saying “I tried to take my own life because of her”, “She threw me in a closet”, “She said those harsh words” that you completely read over the part where she couldn’t follow her own lies straightly.

Did she throw Mina in that closet before OR after her father passed away? A question you should take in instead of some of those nonsense.

3-Mina complaining about Jimin’s father getting a VIP room while her father d*ed in a normal hospital room

1623845336-image.png

Why should you be mad about that when Jimin’s father himself have the money to afford it? Plus another lie.

Jimin’s father didn’t die in a hospital room, his d//th was sudden, he was not locked in a hospital room, I don’t know what Mina is trying to say here.

I think she meant : VIP funeral service

Then why complain about the hospital room your father was in when Jimin’s father didn’t even use a single hospital room? About the VIP funeral service, Jimin’s father was a wealthy person who could afford that. Mina’s family ain’t that wealthy so if they won’t be able to afford a VIP funeral service that’s totally on themselves not Jimin, not FNC, not AOA. They’ll do the ceremony however they’re able to do so. If Jimin’s father is able to do that why get mad?

FNC payed for it” there’s no single proof nor statement from neither Jimin nor AOA nor FNC. Plus she wasn’t even there, she left the group.

About Jimin’s father, he went to Hwimoon high school which is one of the most prestigious private schools in SK. An old Emperor King Gojong from the period of “Juseyon” which was old Korea in history have named that high school themselves so obviously Jimin father’s family was pretty much a wealthy family who were able to send him on such private school.

Here are the proofs :

1623845810-image.png

You know Seo Janghoon?

Jimin’s family is able to afford this much money. Jimin’s father going to an extraordinary and famous prestigious private school, Jimin studying abroad China of course they will be able to pay for a VIP funeral service. He also knew and were surrounded around many celebrities.

What Mina is doing here is highly disrespectful. She’s slandering Jimin’s passed away father by saying nonsense like “FNC payed for his funeral service and gave them special treatment” when in fact they were able to afford all that themselves.

Even if Mina is depressed, mental broken, hates Jimin, wants her d//d, excluded from her life etc. she is not allowed to judge anyone by using their father’s d//th that’s not acceptable.

3-Jimin bringing men to their shared room throwing Mina out so she can get loud in peace. Mina ended up having to sleep in the training room

1623846251-image.png1623846265-image.png

"You should be set in the right path first”, so having s/x is wrong in her book now? That's why Mina took the STD test right?

The younger members and the older members never and never even once shared rooms together!

Proof is Chanmi’s Vlive from a few years ago where she talked about their dorm and how the younger members and the elders didn’t sleep together in the same room.

Or you can read this article :

https://aceofangelsnation.word...

1623846580-image.png

Jimin allegedly was seeing men in her own room so how could she not sleep when Mina was in her own room and Jimin was in her own?

You couldn’t have heard her unless you peaked from behind the door of course....

Also even if Jimin brought men to the dorm, how is that close to bullying when she wasn't even in their business or thrown out of her "shared room" ? She can’t lie properly.

4-Jimin criticizing her singing one time for recording.

1623847146-image.png

A person who have only attended 3 vocal lessons in 7 years is expected to not get criticized ? And that by their own leader? Of course seniors will come at her asking her how many vocal classes did she has in all.

Jimin is her leader, she is allowed to criticize especially if she see the need to. As for a person like Mina taking 3 vocal lessons in their entire life the company will tell her to get more practice.

Imagine, the other members who have worked hard for years and years, everyday! Here Mina admits that she only had 3 vocal lessons in all her 3 years of being a trainee and blames it on Jimin.

1623847538-image.png

And Mina’s response was “I can’t remember", so she can’t remember FNC offering lots of classes to attend besides rap classes but she herself decided to skip like the dance practice? Mina could decide to take those classes whenever she wanted to.

Even Chanmi, who was mainly a dancer and rapper have gotten vocal lessons and worked hard constantly. Why can’t Jimin be mad?

PS: You don’t have to agree with these. And I’m not gonna force anyone to do so. Cause at the end of the day opinions will matter more than facts, and people think in different ways. Some will consider feelings and completely skip read the victims statements while others will carefully look at them and do research on what they find.

1623851656-image.png

Edited 2 times, last by lascie ().

• lascie

Changed the title of the thread from “TW// How Kwon Mina assa***nated AOA Jimin's reputation. (Part1?) + POLL” to “TW// How Kwon Mina assa***nated AOA Jimin's reputation... (Part1?) + POLL”.
  • Stop bringing up the T-ara case to make a point, this is not the same at all. In Tara's case, knetz used conjectures to make up their own bullying scenario and accusations and what's her name didn't deny it but instead kept playing the victim because it benefited her. In AOA's case, Mina came out herself and explicitly spoke out about being bullied.

• i don't know all the details of this case; but when i heard about that Mina claimed Jimin brought guys to their dorm for hooking up; i found it really weird because it was not even related to bullying at all. And to expose someone's private life details like that does not look good to me. And somewhere i read recent statement by fnc after Mina uploaded that pic on instagram; that they are not saying anything now due to Mina's current mental health. That made me confused. im just waiting for things to come out by itself rather than blaming anyone now.

• The one about the members not living in the same room is really pushing it, there is no way to know all the living accommodations for the whole time the group was together, the OP lost me with that one.

• i don't know all the details of this case; but when i heard about that Mina claimed Jimin brought guys to their dorm for hooking up; i found it really weird because it was not even related to bullying at all. And to expose someone's private life details like that does not look good to me. And somewhere i read recent statement by fnc after Mina uploaded that pic on instagram; that they are not saying anything now due to Mina's current mental health. That made me confused. im just waiting for things to come out by itself rather than blaming anyone now.

I agree. That seemed very malicious to me. What was the point of revealing that? She just wanted to destroy Jimin's reputation completely.

The video did make me view the situation differently but not to the point of thinking Mina was lying completely.

• Mina is lowkey insane but I do believe she was bullied. The lies might have happened because, well, she was losing it.

I don't think the group would stay silent if this was entirely false

To be fair Mina was threatening with suicide everytime she posted on SNS, the other girls have no chance to speak, especially if is something different from Mina since if something happen, they are gonna get blamed for it.

There was no point to speak during the high of the scandal, nobody will believe them. I also never understood while Mina refused to get police involved, i assumed if you are bullied, you want the bully to pay for what she did but when FNC request for investigation to police, Mina straight-out refused it.

Mina has big issues, i wouldn't be surprised if she exaggerated a lot of things or even lied to some and until the other girls speak, we don't even have 2 parties, just one party speaking by herself, contradicting a lot of things too.

I guess this is one of this cases which are gonna get resolved in years, i truly hope Mina is right, otherwise she killed the career and hard work of 5 20s idols, which is inadmissible no matter what issues Mina has.

• I don't believe Mina. In our current social climate, there is limitless power in victimhood and I think Mina knows that. I don't find her credible.

I'm sure there was contention and competitiveness but I think Mina's aim was to destroy Jimin and AoA. Thanks for the information above. I listen to this group very regularly and I don't let the allegations have any impact on my perception of Jimin or the rest of the girls....(or Mina for that matter).

• I’ve tried to remain objective ever since this scandal came out. A lot of things that Mina says just doesn’t add up. I honestly think that Mina has a bigger problem that’s beyond Jimin and AOA and she’s trying to pin it on Jimin because she might’ve been more bossy to her at times when she was in the group. This whole situation proves why you shouldn’t automatically side with the victim which is what almost everybody(Mostly non-Elvis) were doing

I agree. That seemed very malicious to me. What was the point of revealing that? She just wanted to destroy Jimin's reputation completely.

The video did make me view the situation differently but not to the point of thinking Mina was lying completely.

The reason Mina brought that up is because Jimin wrote a letter to the public kinda trying to excuse her behavior as being a strict leader. Basically she didn't take accountability for anything, tried to frame herself as this selfless leader that put AOA first and that Mina needed to be put on "the right path." Didn't take any actual ownership over what she did and the whole thing was kinda gaslighting Mina

Bringing a guy back to your dorm that you share with 6-7 other girls without talking to them or asking them is hella inconsiderate and not someone who's crazy about "living on the right path" would do. Especially when you're all running on crazy schedules and sleep is a luxury. Iirc Mina also mentioned being kicked out of the dorms and having to sleep in practice rooms at times

• I think her first round of claims were credible. However, everything she's said these last few months is complete bullshit and it's obvious the woman is not in her right mind. The way she's tried to get revenge on Jimin and manipulate her in the worst ways possible is sickening.

Mina is a victim but she's also a manipulator.

I hope she gets help, real help, because it's obvious she needs it

• With more of the recent incidents happening, I’m trying to make sense of the initial claims that I first believed in, as I’m trying to add them up.

I feel like Mina is just hurting and broken inside. A depressed person or someone suffering from mental conditions may perceive the world or the external environment differently, because they are broken.

I don’t think it’ll be fair either to say Mina is lying, but I can understand the position of some AOA members is tight if they have things to speak out, as speaking out would be difficult if someone’s life is involved, where one is on the suicide watch.

I just hope there will be truth and justice either way, and hope Mina recovers from her condition.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• I think her first round of claims were credible. However, everything she's said these last few months is complete bullshit and it's obvious the woman is not in her right mind. The way she's tried to get revenge on Jimin and manipulate her in the worst ways possible is sickening.

Mina is a victim but she's also a manipulator.

I hope she gets help, real help, because it's obvious she needs it

Still, they are ones believing Mina. :eek:

The one about the members not living in the same room is really pushing it, there is no way to know all the living accommodations for the whole time the group was together, the OP lost me with that one.

How about Mina's own words? Mina retracting her own statement saying Jimin actually did not bring the man to the bedroom. Mina made a later post that she walking out of her bedroom naked to take the clothes to laundry and found Jimin playing game with a man in the living room, Jimin urged naked Mina to join the game. It was very embarrassing thus, she was furious and twisted the story.

Mina is lowkey insane but I do believe she was bullied. The lies might have happened because, well, she was losing it.

I don't think the group would stay silent if this was entirely false

Did it never come across your mind that her concept of "bullied" was different from normal persons?

Nah I still believe Mina. If Jimin was really innocent, she wouldn't have left the industry

Still, someone finds Mina credible? :eek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!