More KPOP groups should try incorporating dream pop and psytrance into their discographies tbh.

• Official Post

I'm a simp for anything dreampop :pepeflushed:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Psytrance is a very "noisy" genre so I understand why some may not like it, but it's not that bad tbh.

This thread will flop because it's about music tho:pepe-excited:

• Please, include this masterpiece here:

External Content youtu.be

Edit: this one made me particularly impressed for reminding me a lot of some indie rock groups' songs (M83, MGMT, etc).

• another psytrance bop

External Content open.spotify.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Not (idol) k-pop, but maybe u would like Lulileela's blend of citypop and dream-pop.

• An appreciation to this beautiful album is needed. Fully dreampop (more pop leaning) album.

• Side Effects, Silent Night and Loonatic are all in my top 5 songs from their respective groups <3

This entire EP was just fantastic. :pepe-comfy:

• Official Post

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

• I want a group or solo artist to try hyperpop.

Itzy looked like they were going there for awhile before 2021 sent them in the wrong way.

They will still always be the only k-pop group to ever have a SOPHIE production!

Now who has the balls to ring up AG Cook.

• Official Post

I want a group or solo artist to try hyperpop.

24 HRS by ITZY is a good example of this I think. It's produced by SOPHIE(who is actually pretty big in the hyperpop community, RIP). I hope they come back to this sound cause I think that's one of the best songs on IT'Z ME.

• Sulli went liquid DnB on Dorothy? Oh she's ahead of her time.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!