IZ*ONE Could Be Coming Back — Multiple Member Agencies Agree With Relaunching The Group

• One way is to make it a non-exclusive thing. Like how X1 was supposed to work out for the last 2.5 years of their run. So that way they can come back once or twice a year and continue getting exposure while also doing their own separate things to bring money to their agencies.

That might work this time. The only previous time it was actually tried was I.O.I and that backfired completely. I.O.I fans felt betrayed and tried to boycot the other groups and is claimed to be one of the attributing factors as to why none of the post I.O.I groups actually became big successes. But here the situation is a bit more favorable on that approach as I think the fans would be more willing to compromise to get IZ*ONE back.

• That might work this time. The only previous time it was actually tried was I.O.I and that backfired completely. I.O.I fans felt betrayed and tried to boycot the other groups and is claimed to be one of the attributing factors as to why none of the post I.O.I groups actually became big successes. But here the situation is a bit more favorable on that approach as I think the fans would be more willing to compromise to get IZ*ONE back.

The GGs are the things that flopped. The members who did solo stuff like solo music, acting, commercial endorsements, variety, did ok. Chungha, Somi, Mina, Sejeong.

Most Izone members arent doing group things, they're releasing solo music covers (Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Eunbi), doing magazine shoots (Wonyoung, Hyewon, Minju, Sakura), and variety/MC (Yena, Yujin, Minju). The only ones doing group things are Nako and Hitomi and i dont think Wizones will be upset if they do both HKT and AKB stuff and Izone stuff.

• J line is honestly a non issue. If their company refuses they cans simply choose to graduate and go to Korea just like Juri did when she joined rocket punch. Hitomi for one has clearly expressed her interest in rejoining Iz*One. It's late at night so I won't look for the link but in a very recent radio show she said that she has thoughts of continuing with Iz*One and that she even went to meet up with Minju and a staff member in Jeju. She was also the one who was bursting into tears at the airport when Iz*One disbanded and they were heading back to Japan.

As for Nako, her intentions are the only ones I am uncertain about because she hasn't really said much of anything about the situation as far as I know. But if the article is true when it says all the members are willing, chances are that she wants to return as well.

The only issue with J-line is Sakura who may already be signed with HYBE considering how she rushed her graduation. If we're lucky maybe she hasn't signed her contract with them yet or if she has maybe they are one of the Korean companies in discussion of letting her participate.

And since someone asked, J-line are not all under the same Japanese label. Most of the AKB48 groups belong to different companies now.

This is what I found on AKB48 reddit:

"All the 48G in Japan are owned by different companies:

- AKB is owned by DH

- SKE is owned by Zest

- NMB is owned by Showtitle

- HKT is owned by Mercury

- NGT is owned by Flora

- STU is owned by Setouchi Co. Ltd.

DH~~, Mercury, and Flora are~~ is owned by Vernalossom. ~~The remaining probably are not and it's possible that Vernalossom has a minority stake in the other companies.~~ Mercury and Flora are under Sproot as mentioned [here](https://old.reddit.com/r/AKB48…t_rescheduled_to/h2530j0/)

Outside of Japan, the international 48G are managed by Vernalossom

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernalossom "

So when they say one Japanese Office, it's possible that it's either HKT48 office that has Sakura and Nako or the AKB48 office that has Hitomi.

But again, what their office wants is irrelevant because thdy can simply graduate. It's just up to the girl.

And well, since I was already on reddit I decided to look for the link where Hitomi recently mentions wanting to continue Iz*One for those curious:

https://www.reddit.com/r/iZone…roid_app&utm_source=share

• Interesting. For some companies that'd definitely be the better option because they won't debut a group with former IZ*One members in it, or their group would never have the success IZ*One had, even with former IZ*One members in it.

But Starship, I don't see them handing out Wonyoung and Yujin, that's a solid core for a group with great potential for success.

Personally, I'd prefer it that, if IZ*One would come back, it'd be outside of the influence and control of CJ&EM and always-rigging company SnakeNet X/

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I've already said that with this project it's possible for group to comeback but with 6-7, maybe 8 members.

As observation -->

IF that *again* NOTHING comes of all this IZ*ONE 'Rides Again' Chatter ...

The 'FAN CLUB to MAKE IZ*ONE HAPPEN AGAIN' is up to $2.8 MILLION USD

in TAKING MONEY ... Just WHAT happens to the MONEY ???

As in , will the FAN LEADERS of 'REVIVE IZ*ONE Group' be Photo Oped as

'Brain Storming' at a EXPENSIVE RESORT on JEJU ISLAND ??? ... :rolleyes1:

Added: I found an AKP Staff Article on this issue here -->

www.allkpop.com/article/2021/06/insiders-say-cj-enm-has-launched-talks-for-izone-re-debut

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• I don't know where you're getting your information from but the funding from Wadiz (the large crowdfunding company behind the fan-led PUP project) is on a credit basis. Fans basically pledged a certain amount of money and their credit cards won't be charged anything UNTIL OT12 IZ*One is re-debuted. If OT12 doesn't happen, then nobody's credit card gets charged. Also, the person in charge of the project has been very careful in regards to making everything official and by-the-books. He's not just some random fan on the internet. He's a legitimate business owner putting a ton of time and his own assets into the project hiring lawyers and dealing with professionals in the entertainment industry.

So to put it in more basic terms: THERE IS NO LARGE SUM OF MONEY TO JUST RUN AWAY WITH. A MONETARY PLEDGE IS NOT REAL MONEY

• Fans basically pledged a certain amount of money and their credit cards won't be charged anything UNTIL OT12 IZ*One is re-debuted. If OT12 doesn't happen, then nobody's credit card gets charged.

THANKS to REPLY and CLARIFY ; I feel somewhat better about it ... NOT quite sure just WHY that anyone as a FAN would get $2.8 MILLION USD (and counting) out of it under ANY circumstance ... The situation , is that CJ-EMN Agency is stating that what will happen or not (IZ*ONE revival) , has NOTHING to do with any FAN ACTIVITY ... At least the MONEY *only* flows from FANS , IF that IZ*ONE Group activity happens again ... And it is likely 'burn money' for those who signed up for this situation ... I am still not *completely* comfortable with it , as described by you ... BUT , at least it seems clear what is happening ... Personally , I think this person that you say has used a LOT of TIME on it (IZ*ONE revival) , should get *some* payment for that time , regardless of success or fail ... Anyway , NOT looking to start any argument here , again , THANKS for your REPLY ... :)

• THANKS to REPLY and CLARIFY ; I feel somewhat better about it ... NOT quite sure just WHY that anyone as a FAN would get $2.8 MILLION USD (and counting) out of it under ANY circumstance ... The situation , is that CJ-EMN Agency is stating that what will happen or not (IZ*ONE revival) , has NOTHING to do with any FAN ACTIVITY ... At least the MONEY *only* flows from FANS , IF that IZ*ONE Group activity happens again ... And it is likely 'burn money' for those who signed up for this situation ... I am still not *completely* comfortable with it , as described by you ... BUT , at least it seems clear what is happening ... Personally , I think this person that you say has used a LOT of TIME on it (IZ*ONE revival) , should get *some* payment for that time , regardless of success or fail ... Anyway , NOT looking to start any argument here , again , THANKS for your REPLY ... :)

You're welcome. Sorry if I sounded like I wanted to argue or anything. Just wanted to clarify since a lot of people get the wrong understanding :)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!