Aespa is moving like Twice

• Disclaimer : i'm not saying that they are the same just that their course remind me twice at their debut

- They got a huge hype predebut

- their debut didn't do as well than everybody thought it would do

- their first comeback was a massive hit that nobody expected

- they made a trendy move ( the shyshy move, and the next level move)

- their member suddenly rise to fame and was praise as the next top visual ( Both Tzuyu and Karina got a lot of hype after their 1st comeback because of their visual and called them the next top visual)

- they both become the hottest talk when they made their first comeback, every article about them on pann etc... were always trending

Hopefully Aespa can continue this way and get the same legacy than Twice or more

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Now, what's wrong with OP's thread that warrants these negative reactions?

The few who always complain about MYs are here again starting trouble out of a normal thread. Then will act like victims. I am so sick of it.

@OP

makes sense but to me, Aespa's hype and concept are even more attention-grabbing but song wise on chart idk and idc.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Now, what's wrong with OP's thread that warrants these negative reactions?

The few who always complain about MYs are here again starting trouble out of a normal thread. Then will act like victims. I am so sick of it.

@OP

makes sense but to me, Aespa's hype and concept are even more attention-grabbing.

OP has a history of hating on Twice but will now use them for their thread because they wish their faves will be as successful. It's not really about Aespa just people finding the hypocrisy funny

• lol isn't winter tho? I don't think twice and aespa are similar at all. aespa have a girl crush image and they are seen more as a cool group . I think y'all getting ahead of yourself. it's too soon to make these kind of threads lol

People are making threads comparing Stayc to SNSD but no one lifts an eye because it's not a big deal. Suddenly it's "getting ahead of yourself" when it's Aespa? Why Aespa's fans can't even predict good fortune for them. OP is even more clear in this thread. No shading whatsoever and even they are just comparing the debut and rookie years so what's your problem? Aespa is clearly so much a threat for you that you have to shut down anyone who thinks positively of them.

lt64IYu.gif

• OP has a history of hating on Twice but will now use them for their thread because they wish their faves will be as successful. It's not really about Aespa just people finding the hypocrisy funny

OPs old posts about Twice were more than a year ago afair. It doesn't make sense whenever they make any thread some people reference these posts like it's their present.

lt64IYu.gif

• People are making threads comparing Stayc to SNSD but no one lifts an eye because it's not a big deal. Suddenly it's "getting ahead of yourself" when it's Aespa? Why Aespa's fans can't even predict good fortune for them. OP is even more clear in this thread. No shading whatsoever and even they are just comparing the debut and rookie years so what's your problem? Aespa is clearly so much a threat for you that you have to shut down anyone who thinks positively of them.

fuck it, you need to calm down karen

• like i said it's not about their concept, skills etc...

but about how they were received at their debut and how they did with their comeback

but if we use that logic wasn't itzy moving like twice during their debut with the attention they were getting and all the dalla dalla hype? I'm just saying just wait a little.

if anything aespa legacy is gonna be different than twice since their concept and demographic are totally different. I think sm intended aespa to follow BP's legacy imo

• OP has a history of hating on Twice but will now use them for their thread because they wish their faves will be as successful. It's not really about Aespa just people finding the hypocrisy funny

But is this thread trying to be shady towards Twice? I understand if OP was bashing Twice yesterday then made this thread today. But this has been going on forever and OP might have changed their views about Twice a long time ago before Aespa even debuted. I have seen trolls make shady "appreciation" threads for rival groups to the groups they bashed on the same day just to stir a war between the fans. This one is not it. This is not even the first thread about Aespa that gets trashed because OP used to bash Twice/others in the past.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

LMAOOOO

let me get the things straight the only controversial thread i made about Twice was about them copying SNSD because they had a lot of similar concept in common and this thread was made 3 years ago -_-

what's really funny here and what's hypocrite here, is that some of the people here are the one attacking me for this thread, when they were the first one to go in Aespa thread and say " yeah they are a rip off of KDA, they copy everything "

Some of you are just way too sensitive, and get trigger by the fact that i call Momo a bad singer, who should rap and focus on dancing and calls it hate, when it's not, and i stick to what i said, her technique was bad and it's not hating, it's stating fact.

You just hated the fact that i didn't go your way and said that Twice vocal line was weak because of some members, about how they lack of diversity

AND LMAOOO at all of you acting like i criticized Twice again and again and again, when i made tons of thread, praising Dahyun cuteness, twice title track, chaeyoung rap skills and how Page Two was one of the best twice album, or when i made a whole thread saying to people to stop sexualizing idols like Jihyo etc.. everytime -_-

most of my comment about Twice weren't even hate so stop twisting things, you just call everything who doesn't fit your narrative and go in your way Hate '-'

and it's pathetic

and let me joke about all of you bringing 3 years old stuff, meanwhile some of the people who popped up in this thread were shading BP and RV few months ago -_-

You want to act all mighty and mature, but please stop the hypocrisy '-'

none of you are mature, i'm might be the most mature here, because at least i admit that my thread in the past against twice was controversial but i also hyped and appreciate Twice

in contrary of some of you bashing other groups everytime they had the opportunity and then act nothing happen and act like you're the nicest in the world

and what's make me more mature than you ? Me i don't have to bring back the past of all your controversial post because you have 2 deficient braincells and can't take part in a discussion normally

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Edited 2 times, last by SooYoung ().

• I still don't get why LOA didn't do well at release, the song's a banger and an earwurm.

That said, the song only clicked for me when I saw GFriend perform to it.

But sometimes it's just like that, you have to see the song performed live, for it to show its true full potential. You don't always recognise at first listen how great a song is.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Lol, I didn't know what you were referring to and went back to the first page to read up on it, and yeah, damn, the grudges some people carry ^^

It's especially ironic seeing how in the past some of them have been just as bad as they claim OP to be, only in reverse roles :eyebrowsr::pepe-toast:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Lol, I didn't know what you were referring to and went back to the first page to read up on it, and yeah, damn, the grudges some people carry ^^

It's especially ironic seeing how in the past some of them have been just as bad as they claim OP to be, only in reverse roles :eyebrowsr::pepe-toast:

I won't comment on that but yea fandoms tend to get really angry at each other pretty easily...

• Cheerup was way bigger hit and number one hit of year at year end charts. ITS impact goes beyond numbers too. Next level is not on same level at all

But this song can become a good mid size hit and get them public recognition.

Yeah just a few example like Armedryu who act like people don't remember all the hate comment he made in the past forum about Red velvet and Blackpink

so funny to see the hypocrisy of some people here acting like they are white like snow

the difference is that we are more mature and don't have time to go back dig dirt about them like 3 years old kids playing in a sandbox :pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

• Yeah just a few example like Armedryu who act like people don't remember all the hate comment he made in the past forum about Red velvet and Blackpink

so funny to see the hypocrisy of some people here acting like they are white like snow

the difference is that we are more mature and don't have time to go back dig dirt about them like 3 years old kids playing in a sandbox :pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

????? Call my lawyer

:wilds::wilds::wilds:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Agreed this is more like Twice than Red Velvet or Blackpink. Red Velvet didn't gain interest until Ice cream cake which was their Third title track Happiness, Be natural which is a cover, Automatic and then Ice cream cake. Next Level which is aespa's second title track like red velvet's Automatic and has already made big impact. Blackpink were big since debut. Twice started gaining interest with cheer up which I think is their second title track to.

• Did I miss something with Aespa

I don't think either group had massive hype going into their debut (compared to lets say a Itzy or BP) and LoA was actually a big sleeper hit (and still one of their most iconic songs in SK), pretty sure not too long ago it was still top 10 for all 3rd gen gg songs for weeks in the Melon top 100 whilst Cheer Up is Cheer Up.

Aespa's initial debut just seemed a bit rushed and this is more the popularity/hype catching up to them as the initial 24 hour performance was really good in the current environment which shows people were anticipating it.

• Umm no. Twice is twice and aespa is aespa.I'm liking the direction aespa are heading in tho. I hope how twice created a boom in kpop with cheer up aespa will also create a trend of songs that focus on finding and exploring themselves/ai. Its really a message that I want to be pushed more in a industry thats targeted towards young girls.

Nobody care what you are doing peasant , you're not interesting enough '-'

you should call your momma it's not good to let 3yo kids like you on computer :wink:

Lol, I didn't know what you were referring to and went back to the first page to read up on it, and yeah, damn, the grudges some people carry ^^

That's taking it wayyy too far for someone that accuses others of holding a grudge. Ryu's by faaaaaar one of the sweetest and unproblematic users here.

Desbundar

• Umm no. Twice is twice and aespa is aespa.I'm liking the direction aespa are heading in tho. I hope how twice created a boom in kpop with cheer up aespa will also create a trend of songs that focus on finding and exploring themselves/ai. Its really a message that I want to be pushed more in a industry thats targeted towards young girls.

That's taking it wayyy too far for someone that accuses others of holding a grudge. Ryu's by faaaaaar one of the sweetest and unproblematic users here.

Self love is kinda itzy route tho

• This thread contains 92 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!