Bighit's visual standards are insanely high.

• Idk from boygroups i know BTS have the lowest visuals if you ask me RM and Jhope are not that high in the visual ranking, i find Jungkook the most visualy appealing and i have never understood why people are so obsessed with Jin's visual because i don't find him attractive, i think V > Jin when it comes to visuals, also i am not saying any of the boys are ugly because they are not, i am comparing them against visual standars so don't misunderstand and think i am hating on their looks because i am not, J-hope for example has a certain something that catches my eye but objectively i don't find him very attractive

• yes, if your definition of "high" is different from a dictionary.

They are good looking but not to to the extent of ‘any of these guys could be visuals in any company’s group’.

U must be trippin lmao

I think they are all visuals. Definitely. If that's your opinion. That's fine. What i wrote in the op is my opinion.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idk from boygroups i know BTS have the lowest visuals if you ask me RM and Jhope are not that high in the visual ranking, i find Jungkook the most visualy appealing and i have never understood why people are so obsessed with Jin's visual because i don't find him attractive, i think V > Jin when it comes to visuals, also i am not saying any of the boys are ugly because they are not, i am comparing them against visual standars so don't misunderstand and think i am hating on their looks because i am not, J-hope for example has a certain something that catches my eye but objectively i don't find him very attractive

Oh sure! I find people that veer from the cookie cutter korean standards kinda hot. I think the latest bgs like txt fit the k standard but they have sumn unique and mesmerizing about them as well.

Desbundar

• I REALLY don't care about visuals but i will kind of disagree. All of them look the same-ish. When i first saw txt the only one i could differentiate was HK. i have the same issue with enhypen. I can recognize jay, ni-ki and the one whose name starts with an h, that i cannot remember for the life of me. And maybe jake? But the rest, it's a tough one. Bighit's trainee already mentioned in this thread is yeonjun 2.0.

I love bts' visuals not because they are my faves but because they look different. Nobody looks like v or rm or jhope, nobody.

I don't like sm's visual for the same reason, they go for their own aesthetic.

My fave visuals are jype visuals; got7, twice, itzy, they all look very different and are really beautiful.

Can't talk about other companies, i don't really focus on visuals and i don't know their names anyway.

• I agree!! For me other labels might seem to have perfect looking idols, but with less charisma or the x-factor that make them interesting to look at. Tbh, many groups that have pretty idols became a blur to me because they all are kinda similar.

There are beautiful people who became average due to their bland personalities or petty behaviours. And then there are some people who you might think just average looking but when you watch them, they became more and more beautiful and attractive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!