OMG Arin is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal

• Why did nobody tell me this important news?

When a fancam of this performance becomes available please page me.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• don't be a gross old man

Am I not allowed to find women attractive anymore? Geez.

• Dude. Whut?

I’ve just watched that and they’re all so slender I can’t even work out which one of them you thought might adhere to your designated idea of ‘thiccness’? Can only assume you’ve never met anyone above a UK size 8 (US 4).

I'm going by Korean standards here. The girl with orange hair and wearing a dress has nice tone legs with actual meat on them compared to most stick thin Korean idols.

• I'm going by Korean standards here. The girl with orange hair and wearing a dress has nice tone legs with actual meat on them compared to most stick thin Korean idols.

Ok...

She’s still teeny! I mean, good for you if that gets you going, she’s very pleasing!

Word of advice though, if you get a lass that is that is that size and you think you’re complimenting her by telling her she is thicc and juicy, expect to sleep on the sofa that night! ^^

• me trying to find the thick girl 2x

Lmao. Look at the close up when Yooa is on the floor and Arin walks over her.

Theres junk in that trunk.

• Some people need a dictionary

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/thicc/

• Tbh I think she looked better before the weight loss but I can get with the program after her weight loss. Her body figure kinda looks like IU's now.

yeah the picture on the left is way better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!