isnt too early for YG to debut another girl group ?

• All investors talk about is BP, how no save yg, Lisa sales

So no investors are in this gg or treasure (considering other bgs that debut the same year already pass them)

Do you understand investor's mind? How they will not talk about this as well? It seems it caused a uptick in YGE share price. It seems like some positive response.

They can be excited about BP and talk about other stuff. Also not interested in Treasure? Are you living under a rock? I don't follow Treasure or like BG, but I think your statement shows how full of shit you are.

This in the first page of K-News and Gossip:

You can look up YGE investor's keynote as well and see how they responded about Treasure too.

• So when a GG or BG debuts at the Big 3, do the older trainees generally move on to another agency?

If so, do they get snatched up by the other agencies pretty often? I'm thinking this happened with Treasure.

• Blinks not gonna like some logical answers to this question. But imma keep it real.

You debut a new girl group when your current girl group is either flopping, which is definitely not the case, or if you think your current girl group is on its last legs for some other reason.

Or if you want to keep up with other companies. SM and JYP now both have new girl groups competing for top spots in fourth gen, I doubt YG wants to be left out for too long.

Third gen: RV (2014) -> Twice (2015) -> Blackpink (2016)

Fourth gen: Itzy (2019) -> Aespa (2020) -> YGNGG (2021)

You say things like this and wonder why blinks call you Twicehouse

• I can't wait for them to debut a new gg and give them 1 album every 3 months while still selling and charting way worse than bp

Tbh YG are consistent when it comes to their GG

They will multiple releases this year but then it's 1 cb a year or so

It's definitely worse with BP cause teddy is their producer + YG being a total shit show on 2019

This gg will have faster cbs cause they won't be under teddy

• Third gen: RV (2014) -> Twice (2015) -> Blackpink (2016)

Fourth gen: Itzy (2019) -> Aespa (2020) -> YGNGG (2021)

You say things like this and wonder why blinks call you Twicehouse

Since when has YG ever had two girl groups within 5 years of each other?

I keep it real, always. Whether i'm defending mah girls' accomplishments from Army and others who wish to tear them down or just being honest about what is going on with the girls themselves, i always keep it G.

• The only thing that confuses me is why YGE isn’t pushing BlackPink as hard as possible. I mean, they have the biggest girl group in the world. Why not give them more regular releases, let them attend award shows, give the members actual solo albums?

Debuting a new group is all well and good, but YG has the best they could possibly hope for in BlackPink already and yet the company can’t seem to deliver the goods.

• The only thing that confuses me is why YGE isn’t pushing BlackPink as hard as possible. I mean, they have the biggest girl group in the world. Why not give them more regular releases, let them attend award shows, give the members actual solo albums?

Debuting a new group is all well and good, but YG has the best they could possibly hope for in BlackPink already and yet the company can’t seem to deliver the goods.

So many potential explanations for this. Occam's Razor says the most likeliest answer is the simplest.

Maybe the girls are happy with what they're doing these days and dont actually want to have multiple comebacks per year?

• So many potential explanations for this. Occam's Razor says the most likeliest answer is the simplest.

Maybe the girls are happy with what they're doing these days and dont actually want to have multiple comebacks per year?

I’m not talking about multiple comebacks a year. Just more than like 23 songs in 5 years would be a good place to start.

The girls have talked about wanting to do more music before, so I’m not sure their release schedule is up to them. Hasn’t Rose had Gone in the vault for years?

My point is that I’m not sure what YGE is trying to accomplish in debuting a new group at this point. They have the girl group with the biggest global reach in their hands and yet their promotions can’t seem to do them justice. I’m not talking about BlackPink being overworked, Twice-style. I’m talking about basic stuff like more music.

• I’m not talking about multiple comebacks a year. Just more than like 23 songs in 5 years would be a good place to start.

The girls have talked about wanting to do more music before, so I’m not sure their release schedule is up to them. Hasn’t Rose had Gone in the vault for years?

My point is that I’m not sure what YGE is trying to accomplish in debuting a new group at this point. They have the girl group with the biggest global reach in their hands and yet their promotions can’t seem to do them justice. I’m not talking about BlackPink being overworked, Twice-style. I’m talking about basic stuff like more music.

YG is about as little effort possible for maximum reward when it comes to girl groups. And blinks keep eating it up so they keep doing it. I personally would never spend 20 dollars for an album with 2 songs on it but Rosé still sold nearly 600K. As long as YG is still seeing benefits of doing the bare minimum for BP, they will keep doing it, no matter how big the group gets. BP are pretty much just cash cows to YG

I think YG is debuting a new group now to keep up with JYP and SM. RV, BP, and Twice all debuted right after one another. If YG waits until BP's contracts are up, the other companies will have a huge head start for fourth gen

• it's not early if they knew how to manage multiple groups but what's bad is that company is bad at managing their artists, can't multi task properly and they don't want to change things up.

• 5 years between groups is normal or even a bit long, and I don't think Teddy is going to be the main producer for ygngg (since he appears to be working on eventually starting a gg under TBL) so it won't impact BP's music output.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!