Is it safe to say that DAY6 is a top5 BG ???

• they charted well with some of their songs

they charted just behind BTS,NCT and SEventeen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

day6-genie-bugs.jpg

their monthly listener on spotify is also very close to other top BG

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it also seems that a big part of the GP is more aware of them than they are about other Kpop groups

their only flaws is their physicals, but anyway physicals doesn't really matter when you have spotify stream no ? :pepe-hehe:

Is it safe that day6 is more successfull than all the 4th gen group and more popular than half of 3rd gen group and deserve to be in the top 5 ??

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• SooYoung you need to update your list, because their new peak for You Make Me their latest comeback is actually #47

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

• Also, Flop6 has gone on like what 2 World Tours? How many of your faves wished they could do that. Your 4th Gen BGs could only wish

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

• SooYoung you need to update your list, because their new peak for You Make Me their latest comeback is actually #47

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

i can't follow every group activities

at least i did my homework x)))

even if it's not updated

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Also, out of all the BGs that isn't named BTS/EXO, they have the most liked song on Melon with "You Were Beautiful" at 154k. Hit Song wooooo

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• i know but i promise to icyruios that i would promote Day6 if i reach 30pages

and i always keep my promise :P

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Also, for everyone who enter the thread, here is a full 26 song setlist of Day6's concert, them singing with live instruments and zero lipsync

External Content youtu.be

• Anyways thread seem like it's flopping, so here is more shameless promo

Since you already clicked on this thread, why not check them out here is a mini guide to their music

These are some of the songs I recommend to someone who is new

Their debut song: Congratulations (also their 3rd most viewed MV)

This song is a huge fan favourite. Fun fact, Day6's criteria for debut was to make a song good enough to be the title track, and after writing over 100+ songs, Congratulations finally made the cut and got approved.

This is their first song as 5 members, because Junhyeok left the band after their debut

Their most famous song in South Korea: You Were Beautiful (also their most viewed MV)

This was kinda like their mini breakout hit? It is the most liked JYPE BG song on Melon. Also, many idols are huge fans of Day6 and they love to sing this song too

Their most popular song on Spotify: Shoot Me (also their 2nd most viewed MV)

The song that got their first win: Time Of Our Life

Their OT5 comeback back in 2020: Zombie. This got them their very first MAMA award with Best Band Performance MAMA2020

Lastly, their latest comeback

If there is any song in particular you like a lot I can give you some other songs with similar vibes

• It's a gray area because Day6 isn't a typical "1 to 1" K-Pop boy group. Their music is just different than what most are doing. When it comes to critical acclaim, they should be on the list for (current) SK-guy groups worth listening to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!