Why You Should Unstan Blackpink According To A "Non-Anti Blackpink Person"

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you are too lazy to watch the video, feel free to watch me "criticize" this video.

1. Ddu-du Ddu-du choreo is too easy

First of all, try to learn the choreo perfectly first, it takes a while to learn. Number 2, you must really hate 2 gen groups. Number 3, I believe Lovesick Girls, Don't Know What To Do has choreo that will you will never be able to learn. But hey you still have a chance with d4's "easy choreo"!!!

2. The fandom is scary

Funfact, the Steven Universe fandom caused a girl to commit suicide because they did not like like her fan art. Also, you must hate every single fandom in the world then, why you ask? Because every single fandom is toxic.

P.S, if you think a fandom is toxic, then avoid twitter you idiot. Go on allkpop homepage that place is filled with people who support Blackpink hate, you will fit right in and why did you use a fake mr video on a fandom is scary reason? The only reason that Blackpink has so many views is because Blinks have nothing to do but stream their music videos? Funfact, I am not streaming a Blackpink song right now because I am too busy roasting your illogical statements.

3. "I am genuinely concerned about Jennie"-from the video, her dancing is way too lazy!

So you expect a girl that got injured 9 times after her debut to perform extremely well? Well, Jennie succeed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4. Jennie Favoritism

Jennie's dress?🐜 | BLINK (블링크) Amino

Thank you, next

5. YG should stop Jennie's chic image

Aju ssikssikhage ttaeron chic, chic hage

So hot, so hot naega eojjeol jul moleugehae (Uh)-from Whistle Blackpink

6. Jennie- Something is wrong, "Lately Jennie appears to be tired, nervous, and closed off, just completly different from how she used to be"

Jennie seems to be more sad these days? I don't know, maybe it is because you are hating on her right now!

7. Blackpink (YG) American Media Play- YG claimed that Blackpink's Tour was successful when it wasn't

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…irl-group-tour-in-history

Definitely unsuccessful.

8. They are under YG/Seungri Scandal

So you should unstan a group because they are under a entertainment company with a lot of scandals?

BIG 3 STANS ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!! UNSTAN THE GROUPS U STAN BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM COMPANIES THAT HAVE A LOT OF SCANDALS!!!!!!!!!!

9. Kill This Love Album is a problem because Don't Know What To Do, Kick It and all the songs on the albums are summer songs #when you are running out of reasons to hate on Blackpink

External Content www.youtube.com

STAN ITZY!!!!!!!

10. Don't Buy Blackpink stuff because you are supporting YG

You "care" about the members but you want them to be poor.

11. Clarification

"I do not hate on Blackpink"

Comments under the video, hates on Blackpink

Now let me go listen to their not 3, not 9, but their 20+songs as treatment for a lack of common sense video. Wait, this video just showed that common sense is not common. oof

Thank you for reading my TedTalk.

• Official Post

These videos were actually very common when BP blew up with D4, you can probably find 20 other videos about the same topic with the same reasons.

What I do is just ignore them. At the end of the day, by giving them attention, you're giving them what they want. Attention will just give them more of an incentive to continue hating, most of the time.

• I was a fan but I unstanned.

what is this adding to the topic? let me answer for you, nothing.

Anyways whoever did that video should get some mental health, she was likely an anti saying was a blink, and that was notorious when she thought having the highest grossing kpop female tour was mediaplay, when it is a fact

• "and so should you"

what is this condescending behavior? anyone who talks like that get on my nerves tbh i think this person would fit well on SU (or any "modern" cartoon) fandom BTW lmao the entitlement and nonsense is on point so...

I don't think Jennie gives a f about those bunch of nobodies tho, ofc some criticism must get into her (which sucks she will overcome this) but a nobody on youtube hardly gonna get any attention from Jennie imho

everything is wrong on this video, it feels like bait... but at the same time from kpop fandom on twttr and youtube I expect this kind of thing

• what is this adding to the topic? let me answer for you, nothing.

Anyways whoever did that video should get some mental health, she was likely an anti saying was a blink, and that was notorious when she thought having the highest grossing kpop female tour was mediaplay, when it is a fact

I know it’s not relevant, I was just putting my two bobs worth in ok?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!