I want to love Itzy and Everglow

• But I just can't for some reason and it upsets me so much.

I like most of both groups music. I have huge crushes on Ryujin/Chaeryeong and Yiren/Aisha. And I enjoy both groups music videos.

So why can I not get fully on board with these groups???

I like them but I dont love them. This is proof you can't call me a visual stan. Cause if that was the case I would love every girl group ever. But as it stands I've only loved two girl groups. If you've been on allkpop for over a year then you should know who those two groups are.

Please someone from these groups do something that makes me come on board officially.

My kpop heart is empty these days without a girl group to love :(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry brother. I know you've struggled to find a ship in the sea of kpop since FX has been inactive.

I think you need that combo of falling in love with not only a groups music, but also a member you really connect with. And also I think a certain against the grain/ outsider appeal.

The second group you're talking about is CRAYON POP right?

Both those groups seemed to have all three.

You had the music. Both groups sort of were not the mainstream and had that underdog sort of appeal. And they had idols at the center you fell in love with with Sulli and Ellin.

I hope a group comes along that hits that for you sometime.

I'll likely be in a similar position when TWICE winds down.

I have yet to be enamored with a new group in the same way I am with SNSD and TWICE. And have yet to find a new idol I am as taken with as Tzuyu after Yoona.

• I never visit reddit. People r annoying over there. But good thing u posted that yukika q&a. I really liked her new album.

i never read the comments it can be as bad as an akp fanwar but i'm just there for pictures and news and things...

and less much less toxic that twitter

those people are really clued in as to what goes on with such idols

• i never read the comments it can be as bad as an akp fanwar but i'm just there for pictures and news and things...

and less much less toxic that twitter

those people are really clued in as to what goes on with such idols

If u follow the right people on Twitter its very peaceful.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Well what made you stan f(x)? Maybe that will somehow solve your problem :whatr:

It was just a perfect storm of everything. Their music, style, and visuals were all perfectly fine tuned to my taste.

No other group has scored a 10/10 on all categories for me.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes Crayon Pop being the other. They aren't f(x) level kind of love but they were the closest that ever came to that level.

I'm convinced I'll never find a group that does to me what f(x) did. I just need to accept that was a once in a lifetime thing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!