Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+7,343, -282] I don't understand Kim Jung Hyun more than this woman. He knows how much work, time, and investments it takes to produce one drama episode and yet he ruined it all just because a woman told him to.. People like them should never show on TV again.
2. [+3,741, -65] Exile her from the industry forever.
3. [+1,806, -42] Just another nugu who thought she could manipulate her boyfriend into causing chaos and controversy on the drama set...
4. [+1,442, -30] I don't even care about her. The public can hate on her but now that the industry knows the damage she's caused, I'm sure they'll know better than to ever cast her again.
5. [+1,299, -427] She's not even pretty. How can she act like this while looking like that?
6. [+674, -2] She may have beautified her exterior through plastic surgery but her insides are still a rotten mess. This is why celebrities can't be trusted on image alone.
7. [+629, -6] Seohyun's a true saint for putting up with this all this time. I thought it was so weird how they didn't link arms in their wedding scene... Please make sure that Kim Jung Hyun and Seo Yeji are kicked out of the industry for good.
8. [+580, -16] I'm so disappointed. I was a fan because she has a talent and beauty that's rare to see in the industry these days. I can forgive the bullying as a childhood mistake but I don't think her image will ever be able to recover from the malicious things she's been exposed of doing.
9. [+534, -4] Poor Seohyun ㅜㅜ
10. [+477, -3] Face is plastic, lied about her college education, rock bottom character
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,436] She's a good actress and I thought that she was finally going to see the light now with some good dramas but who knew such a scandal would come out of left field.. how unfortunate. After living life, I've realized that men and relationships aren't worth anything. I feel bad that we're losing such a great actress. Sigh... It makes me reaffirm my beliefs in raising my children with good character.
2. [+787] Is this gaslighting
3. [+584] A true, professional top actress would never act in such a manner.
4. [+304] She does not deserve to act or call herself an actress. If she thought acting this way was appropriate, she should've quit her acting career and gone off to live with her boyfriend in happiness. Instead, she chose to put the drama staff and Seohyun through all that suffering. I hope the industry cuts her off for good because I refuse to purchase anything advertised by her too.
5. [+256] It's funny because she has no problem doing all sorts of skinship with her male co-stars in her dramas. She just wanted to cause chaos and ruin a drama that so many people worked hard on. She's amazing.
6. [+186] Hilarious to watch her running away from it all now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+130] Makes you realize how many psychos there are in the world these days
8. [+523] Kim Jung Hyun is not normal too.
9. [+48] I doubt she's even reflecting on any of this, probably just blaming other people .
10. [+150] How pathetic... looks like we'll never be seeing her in the media ever again