Seolhyun was only 18 in this fancam???

• What the fuck? That is not your average 18 year old girl.

25 year old supermodels are suing.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she looked great here, not that she ain't looking great anymore, just saying she was trained in era in which girls weren't missing leg days in gym lol, or were kind of how do I put it? sporty-curvy?

External Content www.youtube.com

• she looked great here, not that she ain't looking great anymore, just saying she was trained in era in which girls weren't missing leg days in gym lol, or were kind of how do I put it? sporty-curvy?

Lol yes leg days in the gym need to come back. Her legs here are to die for. Now a days they are too skinny.

• External Content youtu.be

• I've made a bunch of Seolhyun threads lately cause YouTube wont stop recommending them to me and of course I wat h every single one. So I guess it will never stop.

• I've made a bunch of Seolhyun threads lately cause YouTube wont stop recommending them to me and of course I wat h every single one. So I guess it will never stop.

Let it continue on forever!

There are so many amazing FANCAMS of her.

I have hundreds and hundreds saved from Youtube. Nearly all they released. As I learned with Yoona just making YouTube playlists doesn't work because they get deleted.

I think we will be soon back to the time when curvy or fit won't be a trend or good thing anymore, and most girls will want to be skinny like about 20 years ago. It already seems like this switch is happening. The only good in this is that now they at least have healthy, proper diet, not like in past when some girls went anorectic.

External Content www.youtube.com

Unreal. Never seen anything like it. Seolhyun in her prime is the most beautiful creature Earth has ever seen.

The most of AOA looked/looks great imo, not only Seolhyun. There are few more member (2,3) with amazing body.

• I think we will be soon back to the time when curvy or fit won't be a trend or good thing anymore, and most girls will want to be skinny like about 20 years ago. It already seems like this switch is happening. The only good in this is that now they at least have healthy, proper diet, not like in past when some girls went anorectic.

Wonyoung is a good example of a stunning girl who has got too skinny lately. She looks unhealthy at this point. Same thing happened to my girl Sulli in later years. Becoming too skinny took away some of her next level beauty.

Yoona seems to be the only idol who looks great being skinny. emanresu agrees i believe.

• Wonyoung is a good example of a stunning girl who has got too skinny lately. She looks unhealthy at this point. Same thing happened to my girl Sulli in later years. Becoming too skinny took away some of her next level beauty.

Yoona seems to be the only idol who looks great being skinny. emanresu agrees i believe.

Nayoung losing weight made me cry.

I want to write her a million letters.

Nayoung you look better drinking milk shakes!

Believe me!

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• Wonyoung is a good example of a stunning girl who has got too skinny lately. She looks unhealthy at this point. Same thing happened to my girl Sulli in later years. Becoming too skinny took away some of her next level beauty.

Yoona really is the only one that seems to be built to look better really skinny.

Pretty much everyone else. Looks better with some weight.

Since you are expert, what do you think about Gahyeon(girl with short shorts) before her diet? Isn't she pretty stunning?

• Since you are expert, what do you think about Gahyeon(girl with short shorts) before her diet? Isn't she pretty stunning?

I cant tell if you're mocking me or not lol.

But yes she looks good. I dont see anything wrong with her frame.

• I guess FNC were unhappy with the way she looked back then? Even though meatier Seolhyun puts to shame every goddamm woman alive

Now that you mention it I think I do recall hearing something about FNC wanting her to lose weight back then.

Whoever was behind that idea was out of their damn mind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!