personal f***ing rant 8

• "Don't tell me that you love me

Cause I won't love back

Don't tell me that you need me

Cause I don't need that"

i could be delusional, out of my fucking mind

but i think you just LOVE sending messages through lyrics

i would too, if i had the time to chose songs to listen to that would piss you off

but i guess only you have the time to get your little notion across

i wanted to write about emeralds, because you're a gemini

i wanted to write about chinese food, because it's the first meal i ate with your family

i wanted to write about august, and our first date

i wanted to write about cinnamon donut soap, because it reminds me of everytime i washed my hands clean

i wanted to write about lime-colored walls, the first sight i woke up to in the autumn mornings

i wanted to write about zebra cakes, and how your mom playfully warned me not to eat them for the sake of sparing me from a migraine

i wanted to write about blue elevators, and how our silent appreciation of us standing next to each other was enough for us

but i never quite got that far.

you stayed around long enough just to take every single sane part of me left.

and then instantaneously you disappeared.

like a tornado in the 1800's

you came without warning and leveled the structures and homes of everything that was.

you leave destruction and terror in your wake for anyone who dares to love you.

i guess i can't feel too bad for still caring

i know i'm not the only one struggling to rebuild after waking up, bloodied, in the wreckage

wondering what the fuck just happened, and where the fuck i am

it was a cruel awakening for all of us

we thought we stood in dorothy's sparkly red shoes

we thought your whirlwinds would save us from our cruel reality

that's how the story goes, right?

instead, we awoke in a land worse than hell

all of us in a purgatory, stuck between loving and hating you

meanwhile, you're busy wearing the virginities you took, like a necklace

and if we could, we would plant kisses on your forehead as the life leaves your sad puppy eyes

you tore out pages of the fairytale because you're too scared of the finality of a happily ever after

you yearn for lyrics?

a response?

"You knew the password, so I let you in the door

You knew you won, so what's the point of keeping score?

You knew it still hurts underneath my scars

From when they pulled me apart

But what you did was just as dark

Darling, this was just as hard"

• Who hurt you???

Who left you in pieces and let you fall apart like you are nothing??

I never experienced love, so I have really no say to say this, but I'm sorry that you had to deal with such an asshole. I'm not gonna pretend and say that you will be okay the next day, but I can tell you that you being broken right now and showing it through such words shows how precious and beautiful you are. ❤️🥀

Here's a song to listen to:

Tiffany Day - CLOUT CHASER (lyric video)

work in progress

• Official Post

tysmfvhfhuvygub

i'm so mystified how people like this, i'm p sure i look like a raving lunatic haha

i just went back and reread all your previous poems and they're SO sorrowful but beautiful

i think you're the type of person to vent through writing and literature(which admittedly, i do the same thing)

i can't wait to read your future rants, i don't think ive ever been so amazed at stuff like this nnn :sadr:

• i just went back and reread all your previous poems and they're SO sorrowful but beautiful

i think you're the type of person to vent through writing and literature(which admittedly, i do the same thing)

i can't wait to read your future rants, i don't think ive ever been so amazed at stuff like this nnn :sadr:

help i love you so much omg :cryingk:<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!