Do you feel like being older or younger than your age?

• sometimes i’ll act and i’ll speak like i’m my age or perhaps a little younger, but my mentality is that of a “3 year old grandma” as my friends have put it. I would say that i’m insightful and...wise in way but i definitely do have that childish side of myself

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sometimes i’ll act and i’ll speak like i’m my age or perhaps a little younger, but my mentality is that of a “3 year old grandma” as my friends have put it. I would say that i’m insightful and...wise in way but i definitely do have that childish side of myself

I think i would describe myself in a similar way.

I actually feel older.

A lot of times i hear people say i'm taking things too seriously or that i'm no fun. But i think that's only in certain situations. I think i take every situation in consideration and act according to that. I think i know well how ti differentiate between serious talk and having fun.

I don't want to take everything as a joke, but i still know how to be fun (even though much less than i used to haha). But i'm trying to be more fun again, which makes me feel like i'm acting too immature.

Like my friend Creamy said, i'm also insightful and wise, a lot of times the one that gives advices, but i think i'll always have a little bit of this 'childish' side.

Edit: I'm seeing other people's answers. Is this about the looks? I don't know, usually people think i'm younger than i really am. But when i was a teenager they thought i'm older.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• Throughout the 13 years that I have been living, I was always never living in the present. As I grew older, I wanted life to be easy with no challenges, so I wanted to be younger. But compared to when I was young, I was always looking towards my future. Thus this thinking led to not enjoying the best of my age in the present moment.

But recently, I have learned the lesson that life is a very valuable gift. Instead, I just want to enjoy who I am at the moment. <3

work in progress

• Younger

I am 25 and feel like 15

People want me to act my age and some older people even insultet me with "As I was your age I allready was married, had a job, 2 children and bought my own house" but sorry I am not like this. If I want to play with toys and eat cake all day in a mickey mouse pajama than let me! And that I don't want to find someone to marry and get children is nothing other people should be mad about cause it's my live and not theirs!

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I feel five years old mentally, not even exaggerating

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!