RM: "I am your fan"

• Official Post

"Thank you for being our fan. I am also your fan. I am the fan that silently supports you through your personal battles and loneliness in life. Whether I am backstage or at work, I send you my fan letters written in long musical notes, through music.

I wish you would read that sound of yearning for you dearly.

Even though I’m incapable of expressing it all in words, even if I can’t do it all through music,

I send you my most sincere support!" - RM

source

[IMG]

........................................................................................................................

"From time to time I can feel the shadow underneath my feet but it is not uncomfortable. That friend is simply just stuck there. In the end it wont be able to harm me. It goes the same for yours too. Thank you for being with me in days as dark as my tunnel. Above all I thank you for understanding me and trusting in me even when I am a mere stranger. I, too, want to know you and trust in you. I'm now trying to be a little more comfortable. The days are getting warmer, so wont the sunlight shine on our shaky attempts someday? In vain, I want to believe that peace will come to your and my lives from time to time. This dream-like week, was busy and trying, but thank you for crying and smiling with us. I give you all my thanks. And to all, who are enduring lives that deserve the highest respect, to all that I love and to all that I look up to. This is my fan letter!"

source

[IMG]

........................................................................................................................

"I'm not sure if you'll believe me, but BTS are also your fan. What I mean by that is, whether it is through the stories you tell, your energy, your voices inspire our music and give us energy on stage. That is why I hope ARMYs know that your inspiration birthed our music. It would be nice if you knew that you are all a part of this album and performance and that is why we will always be your fan...And so, our performances and music that we have shown up until now, the performances and music that we will show in the future, please know that these are the fan letters we send to you as your fans.

Us and you, are each other's fans and are each other's idols. We will work hard, we love you." -RM

full speech here

[IMG]

Just a few things RM has said in this regard~

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Great job i really like it alot

• ;( stan a group that stans you right back. He always speaks so nicely and there's so much thought punt into every word, I adore his brain and his artist soul. We have the absolute best leader a fandom could possible hope for, and we stan the absolutely nicest group a fan could dream of. <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!