Different types of KPop-stans I met over the past 11 years ( THE ANNOYING PEOPLE VERSION)

• The one who thinks they for sure know the whole history of JYP Entertainment and claim DAY6 would be the least popular group with the worst promotions out there ignoring that literally BOYSTORY exist who is worse promoted and hadn't any new MV since 2019. These people will trow a tantrum if you tell them that DAY6 is doing actually fine and that BABYSTORY is the least cared for group under JYP

The hardcore girlgroup stan who is even slightly feministic even tho they probably won't admit it. These people tend to mostly say inapropriate and sometimes even childish and bad sounding things about boygroups or male artists in general and sometimes even put all boygroups into the same drawer as BTS so the fans of all boygroups are going to sound like the few annoing army of each boygroup fandom making it sound like if these hardcore girlgroup stands are tired of hearing that even one person has any interest into a boygroup. It's also typical for mostly underaged girlgroup stans to constantly trow a tantrum if their female faves are not prefered sometimes resulting in coments where a man's penis ends up being the "sausage" and shirtless men are called out as "fuckboy" etc.

The kind of boygroup stan who comes off like if she only stans boygroups for the rock-haerd abs, hot faces and the "erotic voices", who tends ask often random stuff like if girlgroup stands would be all males or if there is anyone else out there who can't stand girlgroups. These people often also tend to blame their girlgroup-problems on artists like BLACKPINK, TWICE or Red Velvet and sometimes even insult these groups with saying stuff like "at least SNSD was real music". You mostly find them sending other people pics of abs and crying on social media when their fave idol took of their shirt. The same people also tend to worship different male idols into hardcore-shippings and tell you "I am so sure they are really gay and love eachother, you can't change my mind on that".

The one who whenever the word "Pledis" falls imediatly begins to worship SEVENTEEN and would even sell their soul to Satan just to protect SEVENTEEN, ignoring that Pledis isn't only the company of SEVENTEEN and giving a damn if you say that NU'EST exists. They might know that Pledis had many other artists too before but instead of feeling sorry for NU'EST they tend to over dramatize their feelings towards SEVENTEEN and sometimes even say they feel sorry for what happend to PRISTIN and talk about them like if NU'EST was literally invisible to them.

The one who stans at least 1 popular group and make fun of fans from less popular groups and allways brags about their faves like if they were the reason their fave won an award or sold so many CDs. These people sometimes tend to make achivements of smaller groups down and compare them to their faves "so (artist) won on (unpopular award show)? Who cares, they are sadly not (Popular group) who won on MAMA!" They don't even care if the artist is not from a big or popular company and no mather if the next debuting group under these big and popular labels will suck they allready overhype the trainees to death. Sometimes you will also find them making the billionth coment on the visuals of the same members and disagre with everyone who isn't havint the same opinions

The one who gets all factd wrong, thinks they are right, trows a trantrum when not being able to accept beingf wrong and than telling everyone that being a KPop-fan makes most people toxic even if it's just themself being the only toxic one out there. They don't get most things who only require comon sense and think everything in KPop was weird, eventually saying all 3 weeks "I probably quit KPop now" even if they probably won't and than tell people 3 months later after not listening to KPop in 2 days that they took a "break" and decided to have "another phase" of KPop even tho they know it will be bad for their own mental health.

The one and only hardcore fan of the most annoying fandoms who is the cause why we all hate those fandoms because they act like if they could speak for the entire fandom and make themself look like a fool all the time not realising that cause of their actions the other people in the same fandom get enough of the group and even unstand them later on. They even bully people who might used to be stans of their fave group or use a username based on this group but never talk about them "your username is based on (group)-members right? You never tal about them so pls consider changing your username, cause I bet you are actually an anti!" They are pitiful, get stresed very easily and dislike everyone who is not into their fave groups on the same level as them. One wrong word and you have a talk to someone looking like an adult but talking like a todler who's lilipop got stolen

The one who allways reminds you on all the negative affects of stanning multiple groups or groups with many members, asking you how you even memorize the names of more than 5 different idols and not getting it if support different artists and especially not when they are even from completle different agencies "How can you stan NCT and BLACKPINK? and especially how do you even remember 23 peple's names?" These people are often also those who at the end actually only listen to the title-trackts of their fave group and don't bother checking up facts before talking about their fave groups. In the very worst case you also find this person in the version who only stans 1 specific member in a group and acts like if this member was 100 times more supperior than anny other idol ever, even kicking the other member of their fave's group off like if nobody else than this one member would deserve everything "I love Jisoo so much, she deserves the world, heck you Jennie you're so overrated"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• "The hardcore girlgroup stan who is even slightly feministic even tho they probably won't admit it. " Why does it sound like being feministic is bad? Do you dislike feminism?

• Stanning NCT is like a full time job (i joke i am very much busy with my own life) but it takes a bit of commitment and interest. It isn't for the faint hearted. Thankfully i have been on this journey a while and so I was here since 7th sense and then when it continued to build. I understand fans who find it too overwhelming or they do not understand it, there are other groups to fill their needs in that case.

Though i respect your experience and interactions with these people. It is important to remember there are multiple choices for a reason and comparisons will always be made.

From the list you have chosen some may argue you probably haven't been innocent and have probably also been a bit annoying even without knowing. Have a bit of grace with these things, know it isn't the end of the world and this is just an outlet for people, just like it is for me and you. Some take it overboard YES but that shouldn't in any shape of form impact your life to the point where you are getting annoyed by them and they are living in your head rent free. Your priority should only be your artists. Everything else in my opinion is child play

The biggest issue with any competitive field with music and sports is that people cannot agree to disagree. Everyone's opinion and preference is valid for them and that is okay.

• The one who stans at least 1 popular group and make fun of fans from less popular groups and allways brags about their faves like if they were the reason their fave won an award or sold so many CDs. These people sometimes tend to make achivements of smaller groups down and compare them to their faves "so (artist) won on (unpopular award show)? Who cares, they are sadly not (Popular group) who won on MAMA!" They don't even care if the artist is not from a big or popular company and no mather if the next debuting group under these big and popular labels will suck they allready overhype the trainees to death. Sometimes you will also find them making the billionth coment on the visuals of the same members and disagre with everyone who isn't havint the same opinions

i met this kind of people a lot, in order to praise their fave group they need to bring other group down

• The hardcore girlgroup stan who is even slightly feministic even tho they probably won't admit it. These people tend to mostly say inapropriate and sometimes even childish and bad sounding things about boygroups or male artists in general and sometimes even put all boygroups into the same drawer as BTS so the fans of all boygroups are going to sound like the few annoing army of each boygroup fandom making it sound like if these hardcore girlgroup stands are tired of hearing that even one person has any interest into a boygroup. It's also typical for mostly underaged girlgroup stans to constantly trow a tantrum if their female faves are not prefered sometimes resulting in coments where a man's penis ends up being the "sausage" and shirtless men are called out as "fuckboy" etc.

The one who stans at least 1 popular group and make fun of fans from less popular groups and allways brags about their faves like if they were the reason their fave won an award or sold so many CDs. These people sometimes tend to make achivements of smaller groups down and compare them to their faves "so (artist) won on (unpopular award show)? Who cares, they are sadly not (Popular group) who won on MAMA!" They don't even care if the artist is not from a big or popular company and no mather if the next debuting group under these big and popular labels will suck they allready overhype the trainees to death. Sometimes you will also find them making the billionth coment on the visuals of the same members and disagre with everyone who isn't havint the same opinions

The girlgroup stan thing hit home. But feminism is equality and when you bring down men to make women look better, that's not feminism, that's misandry. And in their effort to redeem ggs and their fandoms, it actually backfires.

The popular group ones are also success stans. They are there only when success is established and not a minute before. Or they just wait for their faves to succeed in some way and then brag about it by bringing others down. They don't get that not everyone can be equally successful to the bigger names, especially if they come from a smaller company, competing against countless groups with many of them being from famous companies.

And as for their trainees, nothing bad or less appealing can come from our success company, right??? Everyone in the same company are kings and queens yassss :pepe-clown-gear: even though they haven't released a single tune, they're slaying/gonna slay :pepe-clown-gear: talking about professional deluluing.

Btw, try stanning small (nugu) groups, y'all. Underrated gems are always overshadowed so go deeper :pepe-use-head: Nugu group fandoms are usually the friendliest too.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• Sm don't disband groups, look at FX. Revelus will always live with the hopefulness of them being on haitus but never disband

Some twice member will probably leave for their 10yesr anniversary and then twice will enter on hiatus as other jyp ggs did

BP future is on the members hands imo, it sup to them and not really on yg bc they make to much money for them. If they want to stop being a group it will be up to each if them to leave yg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!