Korean Armys and International Armys are so different

• K-Army confused about I-Army bringing BTS in the National Assembly Audit event's discussion

[theqoo] INTERNATIONAL ARMYS WHO ARE REACTING WEIRDLY TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AUDIT

October 15, 2024

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEhXTfWlUW91rfHCiPvX3xFnhURkKj10zm7MrHlRvNy2CidhwEnSgrfb9QORtLXsoD2t476EvjU9e0snq9zW7ejYNFTT_7UFAsquxmldJ7Ph71FZGE6uTnSE2d6ncE_4SyL_SDDpBHEvqeEAg1V7rizVYz5EydG0_hdFHXvqipdcyuFzCqxEqAoBoVsEb_PJ=s16000
    AVvXsEhYCfY8kfHRMsrhphvhB2XnHASYFSZCykpZ6GQVvWWQtKU600kyNlwVIk12YptlLyNmFAL-CzgCZKux0I1USl11XFg8CoIRSNQQ36CVeYKZKu3llwQ65kFW71mp7CxMgXBVO5roVxNPwQBpsTISR0SMZ1I_kWkRVF_b2rzNDUp38Btasq-xejHtn2JywUV-

AVvXsEhPxEebGzKq-5io-HE8-iriDR4Ta9OlU_l5Sx0zB2NDyvArKqTB4sXAVV0OC5m1IgDUqfqx9p4-Zh5N1iblQeOiUxJDLs5kKgyTnf54KkZ1CEPpt5vKN_rh3FgBPsVuByaXs9n8e6edsDnbUgtx4UhT3p3P8U2S9Aw90U_RFUSXalBdPMuZWMYCmrbc2rHD

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEgX25EdcRFFnMBYivUsQLsiGjNZ2GsBXhqOPCWOFxVuZIABDAnD4jvDizZyPDolEL_v3LHnp4PTY6Ey1idmbAsdTktn9Nze1LljlcNoDbCtpQJtmOxWTlHAWxBiec0KvwL1b0xjwTseT7DSwtPuIB-yzwI2NKIXDp8Wqlu0cwRdzLNvWIyum-YaKSshYtny

What does this National Assembly even have to do with BTS....
    And what's up with them claiming that HYBE is protecting BTS? ...Do they not remember the things that were said to BTS in HYBE's Blind items?

External Content x.com

Why are they like that?

original post: here

1. Jonna jineung die (t/n: comment in English which means their intelligence is f*cking dead)

2. These aren't ARMY but Hasamo right? (t/n: HYBE's fans are coined "Hasamo/하사모") They're so weird

3. Huh? They're so creepy, they sound like a cult

4. I've said it 100 times already, but the little 7 is science (t/n: physiognomy is science word play)... This is what's being said all over Korea, in my experience, I've entered the 2nd hell after fangirling on BTS and they're HYBE and the little 7s🤮

5. So HYBE is investing to fight off the "evil government?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Why is BTS even being mentioned?

7. This has to be a f*cking disease

8. They need to realize that both BTS and NewJeans are the same artists, and HYBE is another entity

9. No but why is ARMY appearing everywhere? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It feels like these people wish BTS were involved in this situation ... The members and the artists aren't at wrong here. Why are they like that?

10. Wow they're really becoming a nuisance to society at this point

• while i fans are busy downplaying and defending suga's dui crime Korean fans to organize wreaths protests in front of HYBE to demand Suga's withdrawal

[theqoo] 'MONETARY PENALTY FOR DUI' SUGA, COMPANY SILENT... FANS STARTS PROTESTS TO KICK HIM OUT

October 15, 2024
    AVvXsEgfxEjyR5osQWPORl6qDM23Cd1EgsCyrBPZjUDhwlo4djmFD0irZu1esNvGFKC1jNYRhpHX0RukrR8wBx5OOGFsp4epD59vkXYiS7TBd1GDyDJhhx8Y15ldswTfuqVMqF_CQ2py30qjmIPg7NmFkaxbFc-w576C3gT0tVvUNtrERolnsZtrNPLRBy9g8HI4=s16000

On the 14th, an account called "Suga withdrawal wreath" was created on X (formerly Twitter), with the account owner stating, "This account was created to organize a wreath protest to call for the withdrawal of Suga, a convicted drunk driver."

The account owner announced that the protest would not be held if the protest was canceled before the protest, and that "the target amount will not be disclosed to ensure the smooth running of the protest, and all details will be transparently disclosed after the protest is over."

"Please keep in mind that if you cause damage to the wreath ordering company, you may be charged with obstruction of business," the account owner said, adding, "I hope you don't choose to become a criminal yourself to defend the criminals." The protest will go through all the procedures for the protest.

According to a protest plan released by the account "Suga’s Withdrawal Flower Basket Total Attack," demonstrations are set to take place in front of the agency HYBE from the 20th to the 22nd of this month. The protest slogans include messages like "Suga OUT, the drunk driving criminal," "Drunk driving is attempted murder; Suga, don’t be a nuisance and just leave," and "I won’t buy BTS with Suga in it; the drunk driving criminal must withdraw."

original post: here

1. Please just stop everything and leave now

2. How can someone who received a fine of 15 million won for drunk driving continue to be an idol, write lyrics, and sing? Suga, you’ve made a lot of money, isn’t that enough?

3. Leave

4. Please get out already

5. I'm so tired of this, please screw off from Bangtan

6. Why would a criminal not leave...? I thought that he'd withdraw by now;

7. Stop butting in and leave

8. I know that you're still in the group because you have no shame but still, leave

9. If he doesn't leave, Bangtan will become DUI-dols

10. Fans were going crazy on TheQoo's HOT Category yesterday with their 7 hearts

• K-armys don't even want him out. Its obvious those are antis because they have sending those funeral wreathes in front of HYBE and his home for months now.

• K-armys don't even want him out. Its obvious those are antis because they have sending those funeral wreathes in front of HYBE and his home for months now.

Nah k armys have been against suga every since the news of his dui scandal broke out. Just because k armys don't want a dui criminal in the group doesn't means they are antis.

• The first one is GP, the second one, I think it's just solo stan army. I don't think Korean GP really care he stay or not in bts, let alone organising wreath. If anything, they care more about whether he will get sanction or not.

Some kpop fans are really crazy to kick any member who they think will tarnish their "perfect idols" image.

Just like seunghan and eunhyuk case.

• K army's do not call international armys "little 7s"

other kpop fans do.

And some of the people who sent SUGA the funeral wreaths were uncovered to be SM stans.

You really think kpop fans do not BENEFIT from getting SUGA kicked?? You really think they werent FUELLING the situation cosplaying as fans???

They literally got mad when BIGHIT responded telling them Suga getting kicked is nonsense.

Real ARMYs (Korean or international) know that NO member of BTS will agree to have any one of their other members kicked.

Like that's BANGTAN101 written in their handbook.

Asking one to get kicked is asking them to choose disbandment really. They all got 7 tattooed on their bodies for a reason. :skull:

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

• You really think kpop fans do not BENEFIT from getting SUGA kicked??

Yes, I can confirm Suga getting kicked out his group doesn't benefit my life in any tangible way. It won't add money to my bank account, it won't pay off my mortgage and it won't give me free KBBQ for life.

I really think people who talk like you do need to get new hobbies. Preferably in grass.

• The dramatics, as a vip I say, he did bad, but no reason to kick him out when there wasn't a victim.

Sure I laughed at the fans excuses and will keep laughing, but like... move on.

After everything that is happening in kpop, specially after Seunghan situation I'm all for companies to keep the so called "problematic" idols in the group when it isn't a severe crime like BS, harassment , severe bullying allegations, beating others, etc. Kicking out members is a way without return to let fans think they own the idols even more than they already think. It isn't a good direction to go.

• Yes, I can confirm Suga getting kicked out his group doesn't benefit my life in any tangible way. It won't add money to my bank account, it won't pay off my mortgage and it won't give me free KBBQ for life.

I really think people who talk like you do need to get new hobbies. Preferably in grass.

now why are you exposing your business to me and on the internet like this sir? :skull:

I dont care for all of that

I think YOU need to touch some grass considering how literally you took my comment

:skull:

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

• now why are you exposing your business to me and on the internet like this sir? :skull:

I dont care for all of that

I think YOU need to touch some grass considering how literally you took my comment

:skull:

Get off your phone. Cut the power to your computer. I want you to undergo both a digital detox and K-Pop detox. You are not well and your comments are unhinged. I hope you're not an adult, because there's at least still some hope if you're a kid.

Don't let me catch you talking about idols like my 401k contributions depend on their careers ever again.

• A lot of I-fans have a weird white savior complex where they think their favorites are being held hostage by Korea and need saving. Like it’s their favorites vs. South Korea. They absolutely hate Koreans, Korean society, Korean culture, everything about Korea, and other K-pop acts, but will continue worship their favorites as the exception.

At the end of the day, their favorites will still marry Korean men and women.

The Seunghan situation just exacerbated this even more now that these type of fans feel that they have actual cause to victimise their faves against Koreans. I-fans have already spent the last 48 hours making the most disgusting generalisations and comparisons about Korean women because they think the actions of a kpop fandom which most Koreans aren't even aware of is enough justification or proof for their generalisations.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!