Variety geniuses: Female idol edition

• This is an appreciation thread where you can post all your favourite hilarious female idols on variety shows from 1st gen all the way up to 4th gen.

Please, no slandering/bashing/shading any idol or user is allowed.

I’ll start

My contribution is the iconic duo of besties, Hyeri and Rosé

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah I defo agree with Mamamoo and Bomi

I’m not too familiar with Seunghee and Dayoung

Do you have any funny videos of them in particular?

They are always funny when they go on shows

Seunghee killed on knowing bros

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dayoung since the first time she was on weekly idol, she was funny.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yena. She's extremely witty

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• When she was imitating Hyojung I screamed :pepe-joy:

Also Binnie with the trouser’s challenge

Seems like Oh my girl is just a group filled with variety stars

No but Dayoung being inflated and dancing is comedy gold

Thanks so much for sharing these videos

I’m definitely going to binge watching funny moments videos of them now

• sooyoung was damn riot but it's hard to find a good compilation :pepe-sad:

• Dahyun

She’s been comedy gold since was just a few years old

Lovelyz's Mijoo

No one can deny this.

She takes it to a whole other level!

sooyoung was damn riot but it's hard to find a good compilation :pepe-sad:

She is such a savage

Her and Hyoyeon always crack me up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!