Have you ever been dissapointed of a group you stan, to the point you cant stan them anymore?

• Since i stan Nmixx i cant tolerate other groups with alot of members who cant sing well. Not great, just well. I can tolerate one, or two max, but more than that,i just cant. I feel im being fooled by a fucki.. company. Now i cant see my faves in the same way i use to, i cant.

So, anybody felt the same, the dissapointed? :whatb:

• Itzy was my first favourite girl group! And I have many of their older songs in my playlist, but since snickers era I started to lose interest and eventually I unstanned them!

Oh. Well, with Izty i stop stan them when i watch their concerts and could tell they dont sing live, at all. Dont bother me that much at first, but now is something i cant avoid. About their music, i still can find some songs i could like. Oh, i still like Lia too, alot.

• There have been many groups I was keen on initially (or even highly invested in for years, *cough* BP *cough*) whose subsequent releases where disappointing to the point of losing interest in the group, however LOONA was the most egregious case of this.

They had so much promise. Their early music was so outside kpop's league, but then from 2019 onwards they began releasing generic nugu company slop.

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

• Oh. Well, with Izty i stop stan them when i watch their concerts and could tell they dont sing live, at all. Dont bother me that much at first, but now is something i cant avoid. About their music, i still can find some songs i could like. Oh, i still like Lia too, alot.

I never watch their performances, and I most of the times never watch gg performances since they are not on the level of bgs! I just watch gg mvs a lot and listen to gg songs a lot! Gg performance most of the time doesn’t impress me!

• There have been many groups I was keen on initially (or even highly invested in for years, *cough* BP *cough*) whose subsequent releases where disappointing to the point of losing interest in the group, however LOONA was the most egregious case of this.

They had so much promise. Their early music was so outside kpop's league, but then from 2019 onwards they began releasing generic nugu company slop.

Oh, yes. Loona was so good at first. Colors and Butterfly still are in my top kpop songs.

• Le Sserafim I liked their previous works, but the scandal with encore and Coachella was the last straw. They are singers, it's a shame not to be able to do the only thing they should do. After the last comebacks I lost interest in IVE, the company just doesn't know how to present them with something different.

• HyunA. And it is just because of her foul behavior and decisions the last 2 years. From insults and mocking her company, to exposing her own bad actions by jokingly admitting to things she has done, to the current wave of mess. It just became unbearable, it does not matter how talented a person is if they are cruel.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

WqfyRL6.gif

• What comes to mind is Blackpink. I liked their early years from the debut to the peak with "As if your last", the songs and the time after that have been a big disappointment compare to the feeling of the early years. Their songs really went downhill. And honestly, I really don't feel much for the members either, even if they are one of the few groups I can name all members and put the right name ot the faces. The success and diva vibes kind of killed the charm a bit.

• BLACKPINK and Red Velvet. I used to like Blackpink for their music and choreographies but it all dwindled when they started showing this diva, unreachable image in some videos and they were more luxury brand ambassadors than idols. I'm still amazed how they became one of the greatest groups out there with so little releases. Their music is not bad but I wouldn't call it good either.

Red Velvet, ever since their attempt to become Summer queens, my interest in their music has been waning to the point I barely check anything they release either as a group, subunit or solo.

• BLACKPINK and Red Velvet. I used to like Blackpink for their music and choreographies but it all dwindled when they started showing this diva, unreachable image in some videos and they were more luxury brand ambassadors than idols. I'm still amazed how they became one of the greatest groups out there with so little releases. Their music is not bad but I wouldn't call it good either.

Similar to my feeling about Blackpink.

• They had so much promise. Their early music was so outside kpop's league, but then from 2019 onwards they began releasing generic nugu company slop.

Well, that was Blockberry Creative pulling the plug on LOONA's "innovative" phase and demanding that the group start making back the money spent on their long and expensive debut. Their promise was wasted by the almost universal demand at the time that girl groups stop doing whatever they were doing and start imitating BlackPink.

ARTMS brought back some of that 2017 feeling in their latest album, so all is not lost.

• ARTMS brought back some of that 2017 feeling in their latest album, so all is not lost.

ARTMS and Loossemble in my biased expert opinion have both had amazing releases so far. So far Loossemble has released more, but I am highly anticipating what ARTMS does next.

Chuu's solo work is also amazing.

I love Yves' album too, but Lil Cherry's rapping in the title track was not my favorite.

• I just remembered my favorite subunit song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-grooving:

Damn you BBC. You ruin something very special :pepe-laser-eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!