People are so delusional these days...

• Agree!!!!

• I did what I did and said what I said to provoke the real Onces to come out of hiding and rally together to stand united like the old days. You're welcome for the game of 5D Chess :meme-think-about-it:

That consecutive hit thread was a love tap compared to other knock out punch threads I had waiting in the wings, but I decided against posting them.

I COULD respond to the points raised clearly in response to my thread, but I will elect not to. Everyone can have a tranquil weekend.

There may now be peace in the lands.

• Let me remind everyone Twice is one of the biggest kpop groups in US, the largest music market in the world, and largest in Japan second largest in the world. Some would even debate Japan is tied to US in market share. South Korea isn't even top ten.

By Revenue the USA is twice as big as Japan, so who are these some that debate they are tied?

• Proud of you for being a decent human being :-):borahae: I wish I had the composure but when I first started my interest in kpop and joined this forum I was an immature middle school student and toxic fan :facepalm: Now as a college student, I feel like I have outgrown my old hateful ways and accepted that I actually love blackpink's music a lot as well as the girls. I definitely agree about being a Once first tho, Twice got me through one of the most difficult times in my life and I love and appreciate them for that. When I hear Twice's old music I feel like I am in a way reconnecting with my child self. The feeling is so therapeutic for me :merongk:

Sometimes i think kpop fans do over than what they meant I mean it's one thing you're enjoying fav group's music and liking them but saying they help you toughest times like they are god sending angels, now what kpop treating depression too. I think now onwards kpop companies market their songs that their music depression and loneliness too.

• It's hard to take the hate seriously when the majority (here at least) really is from users who've been at this for years :boompepe: They'll fling shit at the wall to see what sticks until the....

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Twice is love, Twice are legends. Their hits are great, some of them are masterpiece and all of them never fail to make me smile.

The members are so likeable that I wonder how some Kpop stans have the heart to undermine them or even their achievements.

And also StrawberryChaeng and fdblink you are both great users. I love your appreciation threads.

Ty! You are a great user too!

• Sometimes i think kpop fans do over than what they meant I mean it's one thing you're enjoying fav group's music and liking them but saying they help you toughest times like they are god sending angels, now what kpop treating depression too. I think now onwards kpop companies market their songs that their music depression and loneliness too.

Show me where I said that Twice is my "god sent angles" and that I delt with depression or shut up. The "difficult moment" I was referring to was the typical middle school awkward stage which is a completely normal part of life. Listening to music releases dopamine that is supposed to makes you feel good, so saying that someone music made you happy or helped you through a rough time does not mean that you are a depressed or lonely person.

However, I do not expect you to understand bc a brief look at your post history tells me that you are the type of kpop stan who viciously lives through their idol due to their own lack of personal achievements and growth so go work on yourself and stop yapping.

• It's hard to take the hate seriously when the majority (here at least) really is from users who've been at this for years :boompepe: They'll fling shit at the wall to see what sticks until the....

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good one!!! ^^^^^^

• how could you miss like ooh-aah????!!

but you're right, i've noticed more and more often people feel so comfortable shading twice these days when they're easily still the 2nd biggest gg and they're on a world tour that has already amassed over a million attendees with quite a few shows left

• how could you miss like ooh-aah????!!

but you're right, i've noticed more and more often people feel so comfortable shading twice these days when they're easily still the 2nd biggest gg and they're on a world tour that has already amassed over a million attendees with quite a few shows left

Because it was a flop ;(;(;( I don't know if it would be considered a hit song even though it is an iconic debut.

• What was this hack? Were the affected videos reposted?

Back around 2022 the Mnet youtube channel was hacked by cryptobros, who deleted a bunch/all the videos on the channel and started uploading the usual scammy "Here's Elon Musk selling a dodgy crypto" videos.

When access was restored a whole bunch of pretty famous and iconic videos never got restored.

I know the Itzy Mama 2021 performance was one.

On a quick google I found others included:

Mamamoo’s MAMA 2019 Hip remix performance

Straykids Ddu du Ddu du x God's menu

Cry For Me at MAMA 2020

Oh My Girls Destiny cover from Queendom

A bunch of comeback stages from big 2nd/3rd gen groups like BTS, Twice, MMM etc

Obviously some of them have versions still around like fancams or people who downloaded the original. But the originals were 4K performances and had thousands of views.

• Ah got it. So I just checked, and the Mnet channel still has videos from the 2000s, so certainly not everything was deleted.

But now I have to wonder why Mnet didn't simply re-upload the deleted videos after they got back access to their account. After all, they must have copies stored on their internal computer network. I can't imagine them relying solely on YouTube for archival purposes. They were probably too lazy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!