Happy 10th Anniversary, MAMAMOO! 🎉

• When did you become a fan of Mamamoo? 9

1. 4-6 year ago (3) 33%
    2. 7-10 years ago (3) 33%
    3. Since Pre-debut (2) 22%
    4. 1-3 years ago (1) 11%

In Korea, it's already June 19th, so I made this thread only for MOOMOOS and casual MAMAMOO fans! Share your favorite moments or anything you want!

I will start with Teacher Wheein and Baby Mamamoo! 🐰🐹🐶🦁

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, looks like something is about to happen.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What we know for sure is the girls will get together tomorrow and do something, but both Hwasa and Solar talked about a new Mamamoo comeback! Anyway, I'm happy if we get another Tipsy Live. 😂

• Ten years a MooMoo. Time flies faster than you could believe. Seems just like yesterday I was watching a relative unknown group of rookies dreaming about their future, with a small group of fans, just happy to be on stage.

To today, where they're each industry veterans, selling out arenas and considered legends in their field.

What a journey it's been. So much life happens in a decade, and Mamamoo has been with me for my highs and gotten me through the lowest lows you could imagine.

They will always be special to me. Irreplaceable even. And I will always support and love them :holding-back-tears:

• RBW woke up and shared my new lock-screen! This day is going to be crazy! 😭

External Content x.com

• Solar Insta post.

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content x.com

• Solar Insta post.

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content x.com

I might shed a tear or ten scrolling through these many memories with Mamamoo.

Tears :pepe-sad:

• Also, Solar. We're getting that OT4 video soon, I think!😭

External Content x.com

That cake tho! 🫠

External Content x.com

• Hwasa on Bstage. She's an ARTIST!🤣

External Content x.com

• I'm really surprised there was no album release planned for this special occasion.

Dang it, RBW, how can you drop the ball and treat your senior group this way?!!??

It would have been so great!

Anyway, I became a fan of them around the 5th year, I think.

So, I chose '4 to 6 years' for the poll.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• Right. I mean, I still have some hope, because Yong said, she will try hard to do something, so who knows, maybe they will just release a Single without notice.

To be fair, RBW always lacked doing things right, but the fact that they managed to make some time to spend it together is already a miracle.

• I got into them when they first featured/released these 2 tracks. At the time, I thought it was their actually debut song, didn't know it was just a pre-debut. I thought the girl with the hat and sunglasses was kind of audacious, turns out, it was I, who wasn't familiar with your game Hwasa :S. New fans might think Hwasa changed or she's tryna seek attention by doing buncha stuff, but no, that's her personality on stage. You get Hwasa, offline you get Hyejin; Hwasa never change, she is the stage. Hyejin's stage is the couch.

The one with the dimple got me :send-love-bunny:. It was hard figuring out who voice belongs to who since they were mouthing what other were singing lol.

MMM play really well with each other and I think that is what keeping them close, because real friends do that. That's how I identify groups to stan haha.

Started from the bottom now we're here~

Mamamoo Gleam GIF - Mamamoo Gleam Hot Stuff - Discover & Share GIFs |  Mamamoo, Hwasa, Gleam

---======--

• God, "Don't be happy" is still one of their best songs. Can't believe it was a pre-debut song.

"Girl with a dimple". That's way to describe Wheein aka Wheepup, the actual Maknae the baby of the others.😅

BTW, this newer version of "Don't be Happy" is next level heart attack.🤣

I will never erase red-hair Wheein from my mind.🥵

External Content youtu.be

It was hard figuring out who voice belongs to who since they were mouthing what other were singing lol.

This part is still the most used Meme in our fandom, probably. 🤣

But the funny thing is, this is one of the reason that hardly any people tried to say they're lip-syncing. 😅

• Hwasa IG post! Everyone is prettier, even Moomoos.🫠

External Content x.com

• Just a fan edit, but still, I really like it so I will share it with you, too.

MAMAMOO - THE GREATEST SHOW-WOMEN!

• Not 10th Anniversary related, but I saw it because of that. And it's the most accurate Mamamoo video, probably. :pepe-joy:

External Content x.com

• RBW gave us a teaser for another Mamamoo trip! 😅

The title is: "MAMA-NO PLAN" btw.🤣 RBW doing something right, they released it at 6:19 KST.

The whole episode(s) will be released on 6/26!

• RBW gave us a teaser for another Mamamoo trip! 😅

:pepe-loop:  :pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• The 3r gen ggs I saw debut turning 10 years or close to it's so wild to me

Like I saw mmoo predebut songs, their debut, their first hit and all that come after it so for that all that to b encapsulated in 10 years it's astonishing, time really pass like sand thru one fingers and now we are here

• :pepe-hype:  :pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

• Happy 10th Anniversary :flirt-pepe2:

• Mamamoo! a gg that really stands out to me although i dont stan them. i am a more casual listener, but i always liked Solar's visuals. she is pretty isnt she? i only followed them a tiny bit for a couple of years.

happy 10th anniversary to the girls!

Signed by Fabiana ~

tumblr_nrxfzjthYy1tefqylo1_r1_500.gif

• Congrats to them! I wish them another epoch of great hits! They are such a rarity of talent, skill and aura!

They deserve their flowers, publicly, for being such an iconic id0l group! "Shes been like this!"

• New interview and messages from members! Pictures and stuff. 😭

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Byul on IG.

External Content x.com

Wheein on IG.

External Content x.com

"My way Hwasa" 🤣

External Content x.com

New pics.

External Content x.com

• THIS deserves its own comment! Leave me alone, I see Moomoos dying! :pepe-sad::pepe-puddle::pepe-life-support:

External Content x.com

• THIS deserves its own comment! Leave alone, I see Moomoos dying! :pepe-sad::pepe-puddle::pepe-life-support:

External Content x.com

:emotionalpepe:

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• A little TMI section translation! They're probably talking about the collab with TVXQ's Kim Jaejoong.

External Content x.com

Also, this killed me hard.🤣

External Content x.com

• MAMAMOO is COMING BACK FOR YOU!😭

External Content x.com

• Mamamoo OT4 LIVE on Youtube now! If you missed it, you can rewatch it!

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• When the TMI section was MAD! If anyone don't know, that's the name of Hwasa's dog.🤣

External Content x.com

• Mamamoo is NEVER over! If the Leader says it, it's a fact! :pepe-mommy:

External Content x.com

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!